Lambo driving virginity broken!

BBoyJmE

Oh I will talk about this day for a very very VERY long time - Just wanted to say that from riving a Manual 4 Cylinder Honda Accord Euro to driving a Diablo Roadster and an Aventador Roadster SV is like a pushbike vs a roller coaster.

Andecorp was nice enough to invite me over to his mancave to look at his Lambos, little did I know he wanted to give me a ride and pretty much forced me to drive them too :o We didn't take out the 91 Diablo nor the 96 SV. I did sit in them all though, as Andecorp said, the Diablo roadster was the most comfortable.

Long story short - Both Lambos were amazing and actually easy to drive (Don't ask me to reverse park them though, leave that to the pro!) I did however enjoy the Diablo over the Aventador, another thing I agree with Andecorp about. Regardless, the Roadster SV is on a whole new level, so nimble, so sticky, I couldn't believe my eyes. Would be amazing on the track.

I got goosebumps and sore cheeks from smiling for the 3+ hours hanging out with Andecorp - Great great guy!

Thank you Andecorp for this envious opportunity!

I wish I could drive a Countach to complete my bucket list - Anyone? :P

post-213591-1478654381_thumb.jpg

post-213591-1478654372_thumb.jpg

post-213591-1478654387.jpg

post-213591-1478654393.jpg

Haha, Cheers guys!

Andecorp is the man to thank. Glad I did not go empty handed - I gave him some stuff to add to his Lambo Mancave, nothing of too much value, but they will look cool :)

E7ITE, If you own that 6.0 then you are a lucky man! I think it is the best looking Diablo ( no offense to all other beautiful Diablos though) I love the refined and simplified look of it - I'd love to drive that too

Still to tick off:

Diablo 91

Diablo SV

Diablo 6.0

Murcielago manual

Countach, any will do.

Oh, and a friend that I only recently reconnected with from 16 years ago invited me over to see his Hurracan that he bought with his dad. I guess I'll be driving that this weekend :D

lots of love,

Jimmy

Thanks for sharing! It's great to hear these stories of having a dream and then getting that first real taste. Great motivation and memories for sure :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, Cheers guys!

Andecorp is the man to thank. Glad I did not go empty handed - I gave him some stuff to add to his Lambo Mancave, nothing of too much value, but they will look cool :)

E7ITE, If you own that 6.0 then you are a lucky man! I think it is the best looking Diablo ( no offense to all other beautiful Diablos though) I love the refined and simplified look of it - I'd love to drive that too

Still to tick off:

Diablo 91

Diablo SV

Diablo 6.0

Murcielago manual

Countach, any will do.

Oh, and a friend that I only recently reconnected with from 16 years ago invited me over to see his Hurracan that he bought with his dad. I guess I'll be driving that this weekend :D

lots of love,

Jimmy

Good to catch up :icon_thumleft:

You should have told me that you wanted to drive the other Diablos too. I thought you just wanted to drive one of each model, so I thought the Diablo Roadster was the best representation of the genre.

Next time :)

And my mate around the corner has a manual Murci that you can try too.

Good to catch up :icon_thumleft:

You should have told me that you wanted to drive the other Diablos too. I thought you just wanted to drive one of each model, so I thought the Diablo Roadster was the best representation of the genre.

Next time :)

And my mate around the corner has a manual Murci that you can try too.

Haha, I didn't want to ask for too much! Again, I thought I was just coming over to take a look and maximum sit in them. Glad I did not come in empty handed and gave you some stuff to add to the Mancave though :)

Next time I am in Melbourne I will let you know, I'll take you up on that irrefutable offer! Yum Yum, Can't wait. Did you sell him your orange one? Murcies are gorgeous!

You're a legend, Can't thank you enough. I had to post this hear just so everyone knows!!

• 2 weeks later...
:icon_thumleft: Great to hear that members are sharing their Lambos and their passion to other enthusiasts!

• 2 weeks later...
:icon_thumleft: Great to hear that members are sharing their Lambos and their passion to other enthusiasts!

It is very kind indeed!

When my dad had his Countach in war torn Lebanon in early 80's, he lent it to his brother in laws with no drama. When my mother would wash the car and soldiers walk by and just drop everything in awe, she would wave them over to sit in it! My dad is my idol, he bought all his in-laws cars, my grandpa still has his late 1970s Mercedes!

Period photo time!!

That is my oldest sister and brother (now 36 -34)

post-213591-1481240823.jpg

Jimmy

It is very kind indeed!

When my dad had his Countach in war torn Lebanon in early 80's, he lent it to his brother in laws with no drama. When my mother would wash the car and soldiers walk by and just drop everything in awe, she would wave them over to sit in it! My dad is my idol, he bought all his in-laws cars, my grandpa still has his late 1970s Mercedes!

Period photo time!!

That is my oldest sister and brother (now 36 -34)

Jimmy

Jimmy, that's a nice story and photo.

Glad you got to experience these cars first hand from fellow enthusiasts. It's a great thing these guys do, and enjoyed the write up!

Always love hearing people enjoying the Diablo more than the Aventador. Not to knock the newer car, but just to appreciate how much of a legend it is.

Aventador SV roadster must be a great experience as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your experience, and congrats!

I will never forget the feeling of the time time I took the wheel of a Lambo, it was at Lamborghini Ohio over ten years ago!