Post some of your favorite shots

Kevin M.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep this thread alive, here's a short walk around I took this weekend at Supercar Saturdays with my niece enjoying sitting in the Lambo:

And here's a video I found online that was posted shortly before I bought the car by someone that was visiting the McLaren dealer that had it for sale. Shows the before of the changes to the brakes, wheels, and exhaust tips (and I resealed the tail lights so they never fog up anymore):

Wow! Draco looks amazing, never heard of it before this thread. Thanks for all the pics so far gents.

Here's new video material as of about 5 days ago. LP640 review. Some decent drive-by shots and sounds nice. Chrome wheels need to go:

Definitely had to relax in the mall when the Lambo is parked in the mall garage.

I know where you are coming from. I had mine out to eat (before the weather got too cold) and checked on it five times. So stressful!

80-img_6480_1a0f554c35718a5473f22d7e2ff0

I know where you are coming from. I had mine out to eat (before the weather got too cold) and checked on it five times. So stressful!

I really think I need to hire a body guard for the car. This car just attracts all the attention, and while 99% of it's good, that 1% is also walking toward the car while you're inside.

I am sure there's some clean cut, young gear heads that wouldn't mind following me around on weekends and watching the car for $10/hr + gas money while I am eating and having fun. They could carry those velvet ropes in their trunk, like this:

ojjzgoempbhopyacw0lz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I really think I need to hire a body guard for the car. This car just attracts all the attention, and while 99% of it's good, that 1% is also walking toward the car while you're inside.

I am sure there's some clean cut, young gear heads that wouldn't mind following me around on weekends and watching the car for $10/hr + gas money while I am eating and having fun. They could carry those velvet ropes in their trunk, like this:

I'll be in Houston in January :D