Underground Racing Lamborghini V10 CNC Billet Block

Underground Racing

Taylor is a nice guy and you guys are just being plan dicks. UGR does have the Lamborghini records but that is no reason to act this way. I would rather see both of these new blocks in cars racing next year. Competition is a great thing it makes you push the limits and further the sport. 2017 will be a great racing year and I cant wait to start.

Agreed. Competition is great for the consumer. I look forward to the upcoming season! Would love to see some +200mph 1/4 mile runs.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor is a nice guy and you guys are just being plan dicks. UGR does have the Lamborghini records but that is no reason to act this way. I would rather see both of these new blocks in cars racing next year. Competition is a great thing it makes you push the limits and further the sport. 2017 will be a great racing year and I cant wait to start.

they are no competition.. you must have not went to any races were they are both present... besides that... DP has some unhappy customers that are calling other tuners for help... they tired of blowing up tryin to keep up with the competition. broken promises from DP about beating underground... so DP takes all the money and they get destroyed by underground and on top of that.. most all the Dallas performance race cars are blowing up.. whos the dick now...? thats robbery imo...

Agreed. Competition is great for the consumer. I look forward to the upcoming season! Would love to see some +200mph 1/4 mile runs.

....better ask DP consumers if its been great to them over the last 5 years trying to keep up with underground and heffner....

....better ask DP consumers if its been great to them over the last 5 years trying to keep up with underground and heffner....

I think you should change your name to "NoMercy"

John, You are stepping into the fire here. I know you and like you... So I will help you.

DP will fcuk over anyone they can. The product is second level at best.... I hope you experience with them is awesome, however, I fear you will be like the other unhappy DP customers... Calling Kevin for a trade in credit on a system that works.

And another thing. Part of racing is the smack talk. As I was once explained... If you cant hang with the men, go shopping at the mall with the girls.

Mike

John, You are stepping into the fire here. I know you and like you... So I will help you.

DP will fcuk over anyone they can. The product is second level at best.... I hope you experience with them is awesome, however, I fear you will be like the other unhappy DP customers... Calling Kevin for a trade in credit on a system that works.

And another thing. Part of racing is the smack talk. As I was once explained... If you cant hang with the men, go shopping at the mall with the girls.

Mike

I know I just always try to see both sides of the fence. I am competitive but dont have the money to be on the level of most of you guys. I will be happy with my 1250rwhp for now. Taylor has been good to me so far and I have no reason to doubt him. I have talked to Kevin and KC also and they were also nice to me. I just want to be able to go to the races and have fun without drama or shit talking. At the end of the day we all have one thing in common Lamborghinis are our passion.

I know I just always try to see both sides of the fence. I am competitive but dont have the money to be on the level of most of you guys. I will be happy with my 1250rwhp for now. Taylor has been good to me so far and I have no reason to doubt him. I have talked to Kevin and KC also and they were also nice to me. I just want to be able to go to the races and have fun without drama or shit talking. At the end of the day we all have one thing in common Lamborghinis are our passion.

...i think i met you at the GA 1/2 mile. Do you have the white LP..?

I just want to be able to go to the races and have fun without drama or shit talking.

That's the best part of racing, and in my experience it's rarely malicious. You'll see guys talk loads of shit to one another, but ultimately they have a great level of respect for one another and typically are very good friends.

You've got a group of super successful guys racing 1/2 million dollar toys, a little dick swinging and shit talking is to be expected. :icon_mrgreen:

Taylor is a sore loser... If you saw the way He left TI after KC disqualified him you would understand why People don't respect him as a professional Tuner/ competitor.

Taylor is a sore loser... If you saw the way He left TI after KC disqualified him you would understand why People don't respect him as a professional Tuner/ competitor.

I have one of his cars so I think I'm a little better judge. UGR is bad ass but Taylor is a great guy. We have a group in Atlanta that is growing strong with his cars. 3 right now soon to be 5-6. BTW Taylor has the R8 1/2 mile record so he can't be to bad.

I have one of his cars so I think I'm a little better judge. UGR is bad ass but Taylor is a great guy. We have a group in Atlanta that is growing strong with his cars. 3 right now soon to be 5-6. BTW Taylor has the R8 1/2 mile record so he can't be to bad.

You know that UGR is gonna take that back right?

It's a matter of time. They always do

Fastest 1-2 mile Huracan, Fastest 1/2mile E-Gear Gallardo, fastest 1-2 mile DCT Huracan, quickest & fastest 1/4 mile Huracan, quickest 1/4 mile DCT R8 etc

..people there at that race where Dp went 237 in R8 say that speeds were reading 5 mph faster than vbox... not sure if that was true but either way... the DP R8 broke and then when they tried to back it up at the next race it blew up bad and caught fire...

same day.. same event... UGR R8 beat the DP R8 bad....every time... that a fact boss. beat it at TI... beat it at sulfer springs 1/2... beat it in portland 1/2..

...post up pics of these 3 DP cars in Ga... surly with the little group gathering u guys took some pics.. would love to see those cars... i love tt lambos.

btw.. is your LP white......?

btw.. is your LP white......?

If I'm not mistaken, Johns Manual lambo is black

The white one that was at WGF GA was white.

Got shipped back to DP the next day if I'm not mistaken. Had trans issues.

John and I are most likely the only two Manual LAmbo TT that will be in Ocala ....

If I'm not mistaken, Johns Manual lambo is black

The white one that was at WGF GA was white.

Got shipped back to DP the next day if I'm not mistaken. Had trans issues.

John and I are most likely the only two Manual LAmbo TT that will be in Ocala ....

Jason's car ran 200 with a stock trans stage 3 1250rwhp. His trans is ok sent it back for upgrades for Florida.

I wish you good luck with your car and I hope it's everything you wanted.

They don't hold any records other than the records they created themselves... "fastest R8 in the world" that car ran 237... that's 10MPH slower than UR 1/2 records 😂😂😂

Seriously I went to Texas wanna go fast and this past TI and their performance in this events was very poor... They blew up cars, spung out and broke down in the middle of the airstrip... They also totaled 3 of Their fastest car this year.... but "can't be that bad"?

I'm not exaggerating we can go over car by car...

So many wrong things with this... it's even embarrassing...

-The record in 1/2 is 247 MPH (10 MPH faster 🙈🙈🙈)

-UGR orange R8 will destroy that record anytime 😂 But they didn't wanna push it hard this year because They were saving it for TI 😎

They have 0 records...

Edited by Post It

Are there seriously DP cars in Atlanta? Where were these cats when I had my car. Sounds like there may be people to race now here.

Dallas Performances thoughts on UGR's billet block :

They are quite the losers.

You would think by now he would have learned to keep quiet. They just love being punished at the race events especially in their own backyard, year after year. Having a billet block will not fix their issues, the billet block will just contain their engine explosions better. Everyone that races hurts engines, its just not good when someone looses so many race after race while getting beat badly by the competition.

Are there seriously DP cars in Atlanta? Where were these cats when I had my car. Sounds like there may be people to race now here.

Don't bother, you'd walk them with your stroller, might need to get some CCB tho...