Car buying experience with ROY

FastCars

Let me start off by saying that this review is way over due. I bought a car from Roy few months ago. Most people on Lambo Power are very familiar with that car and will probably be happy to know that it stayed within Lambo Power community. Roy was a straight shooter from the very beginning and so was I. After we agreed upon on the price, he basically took the car off the market even though the agreement was contingent upon the outcome of PPI and no money was exchanged. When we contacted Lambo Bellevue I was told it will be at least one more week before the Lambo Tech is able to do a detailed PPI. A close friend of mine is good friends with Lambo Bellevue sales manager and service manager otherwise it would have been close to 2 weeks. I offered Roy a refundable deposit to guarantee the car to me and not deal with another customer while awaiting the PPI. To my surprise Roy said no you do not need to put down any deposit, the car is basically yours as long as you are happy with the outcome of the PPI (he felt very confident about the condition of the car and had no doubt it was going to pass the PPI with flying colors).

I am the type who usually who likes to think of all worse case scenarios and have never ever bought a car sight unseen. When dealing with his son Jonathan, I brought up all of my hypothetical worse case scenarios and asked how Cats Exotics would resolve those issues. It was reassuring to see that were willing to work with me and resolve all issues in the event if the car passed PPI but if it had Mechanical issues immediately after delivery. Most dealers will not agree to that once the car is sold and left their showroom.

The car passed PPI with flying colors and I completed the sale transaction the very next day. I fell in love with the car the minute I saw it for the first time when it was delivered to me. This bad Bull was absolutely GORGEOUS and the ride was AMAZING. I have had this car for 6 months and absolutely no issues what so ever. Every time I take it out for a spin I like it even more and it just keeps on getting better.

I definitely recommend Roy to anyone looking to buy an exotic car especially if it is a Lambo. Roy knows his Lambos and in many cases knows the history of each car. Once again Thank you Roy and Jonathan for the excellent service and smooth transaction. I will be back to buy more cars from Cats Exotics... Currently saving up for the next car :)

By now you probably want to see the photos... so here are few shots ...

Enjoy

IMG_20160705_131143.jpg

13895298_1557108757932061_1065079889161678676_n.jpg

13532795_1546366529006284_4431421894104391314_n.jpg

Thanks for the kind words...

I am glad your happy with your ONE of ONLY one in the USA VI SV.

To me it is further special as it was one of a very very few that came with the special order comfort seats and not the SV CF bucket racing seats.

Enjoy many miles and smiles in that car.

Congrats on an amazing whip! A dream car for sure!

As far as Roy and Jonathan goes, I've never bought a car from them but I did ALMOST sold them couple of my cars. The deal didn't go through because I backed out at the end but I must say Roy and his son run a very professional operation out there and are truly stand up people.

If I am ever in the market for a classic Lambo, Roy would be my first contact!

Thank you everyone :) This car is truly amazing and to be honest after driving the Murci SV, my Gallardo feels a little boring.

Here are couple more shots

13567137_1546589518983985_6807985041449923067_n.jpg

15032245_1590723077903962_9037538861528856866_n.jpg