Car buying experience with ROY

FastCars

Fastcars, congrats on the purchase. Never heard anything other than nice things about Roy and his operation. Makes me glad to hear that the car business has a few good eggs in it! I have a question, where did you have the opportunity to take a pic of the car with 4 freaking P1's in the backround!

That was at Lamborghini Newport Beach few months ago. They had a special event exclusive to 200 MPH+ cars only...

Fastcars, congrats on the purchase. Never heard anything other than nice things about Roy and his operation. Makes me glad to hear that the car business has a few good eggs in it! I have a question, where did you have the opportunity to take a pic of the car with 4 freaking P1's in the backround!

Congrats and welcome to the SV club to both of you. If you're like most of us, you'll be in it for a long time!!!

And Roy is definitely a pleasure to deal with! I bought my CGT from him and it was an effortless transaction.

I know I posted this yesterday, but I seem to have posts disappearing.....(Fortis and I speaking of the Ferrari 250swb in the winter thread seems to be gone now too)

Eddyshea, are you keeping your blue ely 6.0?

I know I posted this yesterday, but I seem to have posts disappearing.....(Fortis and I speaking of the Ferrari 250swb in the winter thread seems to be gone now too)

Eddyshea, are you keeping your blue ely 6.0?

I missed your post.