Exotic Euro Cars dealership

Easy888

Hey guys.

Wondering if anyone here has dealt with Exotic Euro Cars in Woodland Hills,CA?

Never dealt with them before but looking for any feedback anyone might have in dealing with this dealer from past experience.

Thanks!

Hey guys.

Wondering if anyone here has dealt with Exotic Euro Cars in Woodland Hills,CA?

Never dealt with them before but looking for any feedback anyone might have in dealing with this dealer from past experience.

Thanks!

They are 5 mins from my house. They seem ok - i did pop in. Everything there seems to be on consignment. Happy to take a look at a car for you if need be.

They are 5 mins from my house. They seem ok - i did pop in. Everything there seems to be on consignment. Happy to take a look at a car for you if need be.

Appreciate the feedback. I haven't reach out to them yet, but am interested in one of the cars they have.

I'll reach out first and see how it goes and go from there.

Thanks!

Appreciate the feedback. I haven't reach out to them yet, but am interested in one of the cars they have.

I'll reach out first and see how it goes and go from there.

Thanks!

I've been in there a couple times. most everything there is way overpriced and when I asked about certain cars they were all "private collection" vehicles not for sale. I think its a front for whoever owns all the cars to be honest with you. Just my 2 cents.

Reached out twice today via email. No response. If they can't be bothered to reply to a customer with interest in one of their inventories, I can't imagine what the communication would be like when actually buying the car.

Will pass and look elsewhere.

Michael seems like an alright guy. My buddy has done a few deals with them. Private backer I think, so a few of the cars are for show/consignment and only sell if they get their price. They are not alone in that practice. I have never heard of them fcuking anyone over, but apparently they are not being super responsive to you. Have the car inspected, do a check for title swap, and you have no worries.

Thanks for the feedback. At this time I have already located another car from a different dealership. PPI on Wednesday. If it all works out well, I'll have a new DD.

Fingers crossed.

They are close by where I live and LV Eric and I actually popped in there while back. As mentioned above, everything oddly seemed to be on consignment. They have a solid inventory but something did feel a smidge "off"...I can't quite place my finger on it.

Hope your deal goes well, a little late to the party but I figured it never hurts to have another local set of eye chime in.

They are close by where I live and LV Eric and I actually popped in there while back. As mentioned above, everything oddly seemed to be on consignment. They have a solid inventory but something did feel a smidge "off"...I can't quite place my finger on it.

Hope your deal goes well, a little late to the party but I figured it never hurts to have another local set of eye chime in.

:iamwithstupid:

I used to live pretty close too and stopped by a couple of times. Actually took a test drive in a 12c. I got the same feeling, something just didn't feel right.

I live about 5 minutes from this place as well. Never been inside but I've always got a weird vibe from it too. My initial thoughts were the same as everyone elses. Seems like a front.

How many of us actually live within a 15 min radius of each other? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Seems like we all do from this thread...

We should do an L Power lunch. I'd be happy to set one up.

How many of us actually live within a 15 min radius of each other? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Seems like we all do from this thread...

We should do an L Power lunch. I'd be happy to set one up.

Im down.

Guys let me change direction and ask about Eurocar in Costa Mesa.

Anyone dealt with them before. Looking for any positive or negative feedbacks.

Thanks again.

Guys let me change direction and ask about Eurocar in Costa Mesa.

Anyone dealt with them before. Looking for any positive or negative feedbacks.

Thanks again.

I know someone that bought an R8 from there and I think a few other cars afterwards. They said it was a super easy deal.

EDIT: I think NRG x Lambo has used them a few times as well.

Just added a 2012 BLK/BLK Ghost. Pretty well optioned and received outstanding PPI from RR Newport Beach.

Congrats! Looked at their site and thought that m8ght be the one. You'll have to post a review once you get more seat time.

Congrats! Looked at their site and thought that m8ght be the one. You'll have to post a review once you get more seat time.

So I've put limited miles on the car. Probably 40ish to date. But here's what I can tell you. We have a current MB S550 so that'll be the basis of my comparison. In terms of technology, the S Class hands down wins. It's newer in everyway. And it's hard not to be impressed with the design and functions either. Materials are nice and laid out well. The drive of the Benz is also smooth and quick. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. MB knocked it out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

But when it comes down to it, the Ghost just elevates the experience a bit further. When you're in the presence of the Ghost it just draws...sorry....demands your attention. We had it parked next to the S Class and the Benz gets ignored. Perhaps that comes with not seeing the Ghost everyday (S Class a dime a dozen here), or knowing that the brand Rolls Royce is a step above. On the inside the Ghost exhibits a classier interior. The S Class is certainly more modern in comparison. But the same functions are there: seat warmer/cooler, navi, A/C, etc. However you can't deny that the Ghost just feels more special. I think Jeremy Clarkson called that special something that a car has, "magic" or "fizz", or something of that nature. I'm sure someone can correct me here.

As far as the drive is concerned, the Ghost does feel heavier. It's not a car you take quick corners in obviously and I knew that going in. Have plenty of other cars for that. But it is a nice smooth cruiser. It's comfy when you go down any road. And as I came to learn on the fwy, when you put your foot down, a smooth delivery of torque does sneak up on you and you'll realize you're at a much faster pace than you imagined.

Car will get a little make over. Tint, full clear bra, 22" wheels, lowering module.

IMG_0476___Copy.JPG