WGF Ocala... Step inside!!

svoshop

Mike Y a 212 on a easy pass.

Mike C went 190 in his stage 3 Huracan, 2nd pass in his new TT build. He will click it on high once he gets comfortable.

Damn nice. Yeah they just beat 99.9% of the cars there on the warm up pass.

What does the Stock gears top out at on the huracan and new r8? Like 200 ish?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn nice. Yeah they just beat 99.9% of the cars there on the warm up pass.

What does the Stock gears top out at on the huracan and new r8? Like 200 ish?

Hi Dustin,

From my last event at the snowy mountains 1000 metre standing start, stock gears top out at 203 mph:(

cheers,

john

Hi Dustin,

From my last event at the snowy mountains 1000 metre standing start, stock gears top out at 203 mph:(

cheers,

john

I think he means the DCT ...

I will follow up more later ... as I just drove 12 hours home.

But a quick recap is, UGR builds an insane product.

We made several test passes to get used to some changes in the car.

Once we got the green light to get some boost in the car, we ran a 218.5 and finished with a 222.3 which is now the fastest pass for a manual transmission Lamborghini.

The car still had more left. And was ROCK SOLID all day. However, I made the call to settle for the record and be happy. We may have had a chance to win the event , but that day will come.

Pics and videos soon.

Huge thanks to Kevin and KC who spent the day on the phone and laptop with me. And of course to all the other guys at UGR that made the car what it is.

Mike

I will follow up more later ... as I just drove 12 hours home.

But a quick recap is, UGR builds an insane product.

We made several test passes to get used to some changes in the car.

Once we got the green light to get some boost in the car, we ran a 218.5 and finished with a 222.3 which is now the fastest pass for a manual transmission Lamborghini.

The car still had more left. And was ROCK SOLID all day. However, I made the call to settle for the record and be happy. We may have had a chance to win the event , but that day will come.

Pics and videos soon.

Huge thanks to Kevin and KC who spent the day on the phone and laptop with me. And of course to all the other guys at UGR that made the car what it is.

Mike

And your sponsor.... shake weights

What approximate power level was it at on the 222 mph run?

I'm not really sure... KC went click click click... tap tap tap...

Go back out....

So I did.

Mike

WE will be there for sure since I am a platinum sponsor.

MY car 2005 6sp stage 3 DP 1250rwhp MY first race in the car

Jason DP Stage 3 2009 egear

Chris DP stage 3 2005 6spd car

Mike 2012 perfamonte egear

All of the cars are from GA.

No matter what you say we love our cars and that is all that matters. I love your car as well as any TT Gallardo no matter who built it.

DP....heard you guys got druuuuuuuuuuuuuuug....and then left with excuses..........?

DP....heard you guys got druuuuuuuuuuuuuuug....and then left with excuses..........?

Yea... The day two 25 MPH tail wind got one of them up to 210 or something like that ;)

Thats funny because Jason ran 211 with a stage 3 + and I ran 190 with a 1200 6 speed manual. Both cars have a street clutch and drive like stock. We had a blast Taylor did a awesome job and now we have a few more atlanta guys sending there cars there for turbo kits. WIN WIN for us. This our first race with this setup and have the rest of the year to dial it in. I will never be the fastest but I had the time of my life and cant wait to do it again.

Yea... The day two 25 MPH tail wind got one of them up to 210 or something like that ;)
Really didnt think you would be like that. Jasons car ran well because it did and thats all. The wind was a cross wind also by the way.

Thats funny because Jason ran 211 with a stage 3 + and I ran 190 with a 1200 6 speed manual. Both cars have a street clutch and drive like stock. We had a blast Taylor did a awesome job and now we have a few more atlanta guys sending there cars there for turbo kits. WIN WIN for us. This our first race with this setup and have the rest of the year to dial it in. I will never be the fastest but I had the time of my life and cant wait to do it again.

...me thinks 211 not that fast for over 1500 whp in big tail wind.... good job though.. hey what about the GTR that beat you guys....whats the deal..? they posting something about u guys blowing up a clutch..using that for excuse? that the same car that DP had to come fix in atl from something breaking again.?

I think he means the DCT ...

oops. I stand corrected. I have read reviews of the huracan lp610-4 stating claimed max speed of 212 mph.

cheers,

john

...me thinks 211 not that fast for over 1500 whp in big tail wind.... good job though.. hey what about the GTR that beat you guys....whats the deal..? they posting something about u guys blowing up a clutch..using that for excuse? that the same car that DP had to come fix in atl from something breaking again.?

It was on low boost because we were testing for a slipping clutch. It held on that pass so we turned it up and ran 210 and than 211 back to back. It had 1400 hp also. Thanks for the stories tho. Stop being a hater and just be happy for him. He has only ran the car at two events thats pretty good in my book.

BTW who are you and what car do you personally have? I bet we will never find out HA HA

Really didnt think you would be like that. Jasons car ran well because it did and thats all. The wind was a cross wind also by the way.

John,

I didn't do anybody any way. I was not there on Sunday, however I had a few friends there.

Cars that went 200 and 201 Saturday went 209 and 210 on Sunday. ( And I do not mean Lambo's )

I was also told the wind was a tail wind. However, I was not there. So maybe it is false information.

I am glad that you had a good time with your car. The racing bug as addictive as good sex... Just can not get enough of it.

I just do not think it is fair to gauge fast times if there was a noticeable tail wind. If that's not the case, then your buddy did a great job gaining 10 mph with no changes.

However, if I would had adjusted my car more, and went out with a tail wind and ran 5-7 MPH higher, I personally would always wonder what changed it... The adjustments of the wind helping me.

I guess we will find out at the next events. Keep rowing those gears my man.

Mike

John,

I didn't do anybody any way. I was not there on Sunday, however I had a few friends there.

Cars that went 200 and 201 Saturday went 209 and 210 on Sunday. ( And I do not mean Lambo's )

I was also told the wind was a tail wind. However, I was not there. So maybe it is false information.

I am glad that you had a good time with your car. The racing bug as addictive as good sex... Just can not get enough of it.

I just do not think it is fair to gauge fast times if there was a noticeable tail wind. If that's not the case, then your buddy did a great job gaining 10 mph with no changes.

However, if I would had adjusted my car more, and went out with a tail wind and ran 5-7 MPH higher, I personally would always wonder what changed it... The adjustments of the wind helping me.

I guess we will find out at the next events. Keep rowing those gears my man.

Mike

Thanks for clarifying. May will be fun.

It was on low boost because we were testing for a slipping clutch. It held on that pass so we turned it up and ran 210 and than 211 back to back. It had 1400 hp also. Thanks for the stories tho. Stop being a hater and just be happy for him. He has only ran the car at two events thats pretty good in my book.

..so the DP car owner never made an excuse about the clutch slipping...? and there is no clutch slipping problems from a car that just got upgraded at dallas performance that just was there for transmission shifting issues right after it was built the first time..? you sayin that DP didnt send someone to work on a car there in the atl metro..? they not stories... this is a small community.. complaints from the owner of the dallas performance lambo spreads fast..

... this is mckinsey... im just a chicago guy and i have a beetle...or do i..? i will be at the atl race it looks like... will be glad to race u.

Is it red

..so the DP car owner never made an excuse about the clutch slipping...? and there is no clutch slipping problems from a car that just got upgraded at dallas performance that just was there for transmission shifting issues right after it was built the first time..? you sayin that DP didnt send someone to work on a car there in the atl metro..? they not stories... this is a small community.. complaints from the owner of the dallas performance lambo spreads fast..
He loves his car. Jason was trying to keep a street clutch instead of the race setup his choice..

I think we all knew none of our cars had the power to beat Mikes car. Mine is 1400 on a street clutch & the fastest we had. I had run a 201 as previous best at 1200. 222 Is hauling it & takes a bunch more power, especially in a 6 speed.

Long story short I ran 203 at 1200 setting on the first day. I pulled a 211 & then a 210 pass on Sun when we went up on power.

The race with the GTR was a 200 pass at 1200. I didn't want to turn up until we had some data. Hey we all want to win but it was so close & fun. I didn't want to sacrifice anything trying to prove something before we had any data.

We were down to the wire & because it rained in TX for the last week & a half they couldn't test other than on the dyno. Sending a guy from TX to support us for the weekend was great customer service to me! Taylor just had a baby on Wed & was always available to look at data while in the hospital with his wife & new baby. That's some serious dedication & I could of never pulled that off! LOL