WGF Ocala... Step inside!!

svoshop

Maybe he has a factory freak, I remember back when, me and all my buddies had viper GTS's with identical mods , and some cars where faster and a good bit faster , made no sense at all lol , and it wasn't from being a bad driver either

l

Nobody sees the hard work behind close doors. UGR isn't lucky, they earn it. There is no secret sauce to being great. You have to roll your sleeves up and do the work.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just a huge kick in the nuts.

Good news is 2016 is over lol. 2017 is a new chance.

We better look out Hawks .... that "new chance"

IMG_0032_zpszbhoq4ot.jpeg

John is a master mechanic that knows these cars very well and can work on them , he is someone you want to be friends with if you own a DP car

Fixed for you 👍🏼

Fixed for you 👍🏼

John I have known for almost 20 years and is a great car guy and friend regardless of what anyone drives and who tuned it. Fastlane had 3 lambos and 1250whp supra and GTR representing, were just car guys and we had awesome time on and off the track. Supercars from all over GA and other states come to John for custom alignments and general wrenching work so they dont get ripped a new A by the dealers.

Like he said, would be nice if everyone can just get along and be cool at events and enjoy friendly rivalry which benefits all tuners

Does anyone have link to the GTR forum mentioned earlier ? I can't find it

We better look out Hawks .... that "new chance"

IMG_0032_zpszbhoq4ot.jpeg

Must be the same people marching in the streets that wrote that.

Atlanta's offense reminds me of UGR. Good luck stopping them.

Dont forget New England likes to cheat !

Dont forget New England likes to cheat !

Back in 2004 when the Pats beat the Panthers, the panthers offense and defense said "its like they new our playbook". That's when the Pats got caught for having someone video the Panthers practice before the SB. Cheating or not, I dont think it will help them VS Falcons.

Back in 2004 when the Pats beat the Panthers, the panthers offense and defense said "its like they new our playbook". That's when the Pats got caught for having someone video the Panthers practice before the SB. Cheating or not, I dont think it will help them VS Falcons.

I think your right , should finally be the falcons year