Aventador S unveiled

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great! Love the updates and it'll be interesting to see how the rear wheel steering makes the car handle.

I absolutely love the SV wheels but I feel like offering them on a non-SV car kind of takes away from what makes the SV special.

I cant wait to hear reviews. I can imagine that given its size the rear wheel steering will transform the car.

I like it. Looks good. No doubt it will be quicker than before. Odd that they are saying its not faster than the previous model, more than likely so as not to piss off SV owners when they find out this car is faster than theirs.

I like it. Looks good. No doubt it will be quicker than before. Odd that they are saying its not faster than the previous model, more than likely so as not to piss off SV owners when they find out this car is faster than theirs.

The SV is lighter, has more hp and more downforce tho

I have zero idea why someone deleted some posts including mine with some other pictures. Guess I will just add them again

:iamwithstupid:

I'll summarize. There was a little hate at the beginning of the thread on the facelift... Fortis came in with his wisdom and said (in as many words): "We are in Phase 1, everyone hates it right now :eusa_dance: ... people will come around and eventually love it."

There was some more hate for the rear end / diffuser in particular.

I think personally the car looks good and that the fixed position rear top-quarter panels make the car look muscular (like it is constantly flexing):

aventador_s_zps9phf7bao.png

LOVE that white one in the begginning of this thread :headbang: . I'm sure it will look amazing in person.

Well this has just confirmed my interest in picking up a 13-15. I don't see a reason anyone would jump from a first gen to this, unless the rear steering is out of this world. Interior and exterior looks pretty much the same to me.

Bump in power, better aero, and rear steer sound like great additions.

Rear end looks great.

Love the upper intakes (homage to Countach?)

But.....

The two snotsicles dripping down from the nose of the car just don't do it for me.

If someone to cover them in flat black (to blend into the grille), I might like the front more.

Bump in power, better aero, and rear steer sound like great additions.

Rear end looks great.

Love the upper intakes (homage to Countach?)

But.....

The two snotsicles dripping down from the nose of the car just don't do it for me.

If someone to cover them in flat black (to blend into the grille), I might like the front more.

Agree with everything you said. Love the rear a lot, don't like the two things on the front, it ruins all the look for me, they should be black

The redesign Lamborghini Aventador S evokes a Huracan to me than a Aventador...

Some of the members are kind of right, the Aventador came out looking great. While IMO the Murci got better looking going from its base > LP640 > SV. The Aventador looks like its getting a slight meh in the visual design department.

Not a fan of the rear, looks flat and boxy and for some reason the rear reminds me of the new R8 spyder rear:

aventador_s_zps9phf7bao.png

2017-Audi-R8-Spyder-prototype-rear-end.j

And I don't understand why Lambo didn't refresh the headlights and rear lights, it's usually the first two things on a refreshed car that get updated. Overall though I think the car has enough "updates" to keep the A sales going strong until the replacement.

Top Gear tested RWS on an SV prototype, said "it transformed the car".

Overall a good update in a similar fashion to Murcielago update into the LP640.

I`m not fond of the front, as it reminds me of the 2013 Gallardo facelift.

The rest is epic.

As Fortis said, most people on the internet are in Phase 1, aka Hate-phase.

Render looked way better

Front is ok a bit fish like though, bit of SV crossed with 50th, but i also thought rear is box shape R8 like, wasn't expecting miracles but very pleased i didn't off the SV for one of these even if it is a better car. It definitely looks more modern than the original but styling isn't an outright winner for me.

Not sure side skirts work on the car but impossible to tell without seeing in person i guess

Overall I think the SV looks slightly better, but the roadster version is going to look KILLER :eusa_dance:

Overall I think the SV looks slightly better, but the roadster version is going to look KILLER :eusa_dance:

Imo the SV is the best looking variant of the A and I think it'll remain that way until the replacement.