Complete repaint for my 2003 murcielago

Sharpieferrari

Love the white. Is that pearl? I see you had green at one point & just wondering how that came out after painting. I heard pearl is tricky to do and get it right as compared to the factory paint job but maybe that depends a lot on the painter.

Love the white. Is that pearl? I see you had green at one point & just wondering how that came out after painting. I heard pearl is tricky to do and get it right as compared to the factory paint job but maybe that depends a lot on the painter.

Looks stunning!

I always love white on supercars, so clean.

Yea what white is it? Recently saw the Pirelli edition Av at showroom in BH and that white is amazing! I believe Bianca Canopus? -....like a matt pearlescent white.

White I chose is bianco Isis. Straight white. I love it so far. My seats are getting refurbished as we speak and obviously a few other goodies. The green came out like factory. I only know because I painted a friends car at the same time with my same paint. The red chrome was a wrap. I loved it, day or night it shined! I will post more pics when completed. This shows my green and the factory green close together.

IMG_9926.JPG

• 2 months later...
White I chose is bianco Isis. Straight white. I love it so far. My seats are getting refurbished as we speak and obviously a few other goodies. The green came out like factory. I only know because I painted a friends car at the same time with my same paint. The red chrome was a wrap. I loved it, day or night it shined! I will post more pics when completed. This shows my green and the factory green close together.

Please post pics of your seats when completed! Very interested to see this. I am doing my interior soon