Vanity plate suggestions for my Ford GT!

alpha6164

My coffee probably hasn't kicked in this morning LOL can you please decipher :)

Cousin Fucker

Congrats on the purchase. Hands down, one of of my all time favorites.

Congrats on the purchase !!!!!!

Suggestions:

RED NEK

NOT A 6

NO 6CYL

REALMTR (real motor)

Congrats on the purchase !!!!!!

Suggestions:

RED NEK

NOT A 6

NO 6CYL

REALMTR (real motor)

Love those specially the ones ref V6 lol

Better get some work done to it because if you ever line up against the new V6, he might have the last laugh!

Better get some work done to it because if you ever line up against the new V6, he might have the last laugh!

I don't think I need to worry about that at all. With the prices that these cars are demanding I'm sure anyone that actually gets one is going to park it away. And with pulley, tune and catless exhaust these cars put down 630-650whp which is about 750hp at the crank vs the 600-650 for the V6TT ;)

The 5.4L setup with just a bolt on TT will put 1000whp without ever needing to touch the bottom end. Good luck trying to make that power on an aluminum V6 without a full built. At the end of the day there is no replacement for displacement :)

I'll be out racing in mine for sure.... :) my bet is on the V6TT taking down my 650whp GT, and we'll see it happen either way for sure.... weight, transmission and traction control go a long way....

as for 1000HP new GTs, I agree...

congrats again on the GT, where in FL are you?

I don't think I need to worry about that at all. With the prices that these cars are demanding I'm sure anyone that actually gets one is going to park it away. And with pulley, tune and catless exhaust these cars put down 630-650whp which is about 750hp at the crank vs the 600-650 for the V6TT ;)

The 5.4L setup with just a bolt on TT will put 1000whp without ever needing to touch the bottom end. Good luck trying to make that power on an aluminum V6 without a full built. At the end of the day there is no replacement for displacement :)