Good Credit Repair referrals?

Rawr

I have been doing it for myself for a few years. If you find someone actually trust worthy of doing it I would be interested also.

I had one of those guys trying to buy the Aventador I had for sale this year. He obviously makes decent money doing it. I am not 100% sure what those guys do. My guess is that they send the letters to the reporting agencies (Equifax, TransUnion, etc...) and dispute accounts. The reporting agency is bound by law to immediately remove the account and investigate, which takes around 30 days. Once they do the investigation, and get documentation from the original creditor, it goes right back on.

That said, there are several guys out there that use them to clean their credit up right before a major purchase.

I had one of those guys trying to buy the Aventador I had for sale this year. He obviously makes decent money doing it. I am not 100% sure what those guys do. My guess is that they send the letters to the reporting agencies (Equifax, TransUnion, etc...) and dispute accounts. The reporting agency is bound by law to immediately remove the account and investigate, which takes around 30 days. Once they do the investigation, and get documentation from the original creditor, it goes right back on.

That said, there are several guys out there that use them to clean their credit up right before a major purchase.

that's probably Jason. supposedly he does a good job. I know a few people who used him and had good luck.

post-2228-1483376983_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys! Yep that's me. I'm am one of the partners at Credit Score Restore and have helped many Lambo owners and goldrush rally members for quite sometime. Our company is a boutique credit restoration firm that handles over 10,000 files a year. We have been in business for over 10 years and are 5 offices in South Florida with the ability to work nationwide. Our Miami office is responsible for many celeb credit profiles and we are the go to guys for referrals in Lambo of Palm beach and Lambo Miami. Feel free to private message me your contact info. I will contact you personally.

Aside from removing fraud, is there really such thing?

As far as I understand it, they pester the companies to provide all the documents in writing, and some collectors just say screw it and give up.

TEAMCSR, is what Rouleur saying correct, that it goes back up after 30 days? What percentage just gets perma deleted?

Don't do it. I hired SkyBlue to repair my credit due to missing payments while deployed (forgot to setup auto pay). SkyBlue had an incredible record according to a bunch of articles I read. They didn't do me wrong, but a few weeks ago, I got a bunch of papers in the mail telling me which items were disputed. I was like: "Awesome!" I check my credit a week ago and my score has dropped 95 points in a day. I did some research on the internet looking for similar instances. Everyone who had this issue had disputed items and had them removed. I would say just to leave it and build it over time.

As far as I understand it, they pester the companies to provide all the documents in writing, and some collectors just say screw it and give up.

TEAMCSR, is what Rouleur saying correct, that it goes back up after 30 days? What percentage just gets perma deleted?

Pestering companies is inaccurate.

"Credit repair" is much more than that. It is strategizing and customizing a plan to build, remove, allocate ratios in order to achieve the maximum credit score.

We can help removing derogatory and inaccurate credit reporting.

"Credit repair" is much more than that. It is strategizing and customizing a plan to build, remove, allocate ratios in order to achieve the maximum credit score.

What about credit repair for identify theft? I have known a few people that have had their credit destroyed for identity theft that ultimately made their life very difficult.

What about credit repair for identify theft? I have known a few people that have had their credit destroyed for identity theft that ultimately made their life very difficult.

Yes, we can assist with identity theft cases. There are steps to follow as mandated by the Federal Trade Commission and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. That if processed properly, can remove legitimate identity theft.

What do you charge? Btw, can't send PM's to you.

What do you charge? Btw, can't send PM's to you.

The price range on the file depends on the severity of the credit and ultimately the program you choose to help you reach your immediate goals. The guarantee which we offer on accounts removed, is 100% for the lifetime of your file where the items we have deleted will not come back. We are that confident that we can offer this specific warranty to all of our clients.

Do I have to unlock something to receive PM's ?

Ive never understood the need for a credit repair biz (other than credit theft), but I am anal retentive about paying things early or at most on the day they are due. I also use my cards for almost everything and pay them off each month.

The price range on the file depends on the severity of the credit and ultimately the program you choose to help you reach your immediate goals. The guarantee which we offer on accounts removed, is 100% for the lifetime of your file where the items we have deleted will not come back. We are that confident that we can offer this specific warranty to all of our clients.

Do I have to unlock something to receive PM's ?

Can you help us understand what exactly it is that your company does to "guarantee that a file removed is gone 100% for the lifetime of your file" above what the credit bureau promises anyways? When you dispute something on any credit report and the reporter doesn't respond or the bureau sides with you, it can never get added back to your file anyways and if a creditor tries under a different name/company you can dispute it by showing it was removed in the past and just relabeled.

I've done this a few times for myself in my younger years and for family/friends with credit trouble and always have found that companies don't do anything that a customer can't do themselves after providing a POA.

Glad I saw this thread. Decided to look into my credit report and found DOZENS of inquiries that I have no idea what they are. Looks like my identity has been stolen...

Glad I saw this thread. Decided to look into my credit report and found DOZENS of inquiries that I have no idea what they are. Looks like my identity has been stolen...

Official (hard pull) inquiries, or unofficial inquiries?

The "inquiries shared with others" (Per experian language) are hard pulls that show on your official credit report. Those are the ones linked to applications for credit (loans, CC, etc).

The "inquiries shared only with you" are soft pulls. That's just bullshit pre-approved credit cards, mortgage offers, and all the other nonsense junkmail you get all the time. The latter have no effect on your credit score and don't give any indication to identity theft or a credit application.

If you "opt out" that will go away and you'll also stop receiving all the pre-approved offers and other junk. I would highly recommend that, it greatly reduces your risk of identity theft and credit fraud.

Official (hard pull) inquiries, or unofficial inquiries?

The "inquiries shared with others" (Per experian language) are hard pulls that show on your official credit report. Those are the ones linked to applications for credit (loans, CC, etc).

The "inquiries shared only with you" are soft pulls. That's just bullshit pre-approved credit cards, mortgage offers, and all the other nonsense junkmail you get all the time. The latter have no effect on your credit score and don't give any indication to identity theft or a credit application.

If you "opt out" that will go away and you'll also stop receiving all the pre-approved offers and other junk. I would highly recommend that, it greatly reduces your risk of identity theft and credit fraud.

How do you "opt out"? Is there a link, is it mailed in, emailed? Curious, I would love to do that.

How do you "opt out"? Is there a link, is it mailed in, emailed? Curious, I would love to do that.

I would love to know as well. Stopping the junk mortgage and card offers would be great, especially with all the mail theft that went on in my area over the holidays.

• 4 weeks later...
Ive never understood the need for a credit repair biz (other than credit theft), but I am anal retentive about paying things early or at most on the day they are due. I also use my cards for almost everything and pay them off each month.

So i learned something today after speaking with one CC repair guy.

Here's one scenario: You owe 10k on a card, that's got a limit of 10k. You pay 10% on the card. That sucks, and you wish you had a card with 0% for a year, so you could at least avoid paying the %. But you cant get a card because you've borrowed too close to the limit (and far from 'good' - which is 30% of your limit)

so you don't know what to do, you just sigh. These guys got ways to make your limit higher, so you can get that other card. These things you can do yourself, but you don't know what you don't know....like anything if you aren't in the biz you don't know the tricks.

The guy I talked to was a straightshooter from TX, come across as a good dude. So if anyone still needs a recommendation PM me.