Another 2017 Twin Turbo R8 by Underground Racing headed to TEXAS

Underground Racing

Big thanks to Sebastian aka (Seafish) for choosing Underground Racing once again to Twin Turbo another one of his Audi R8's. Seafish first sent us his 2012 Audi R8 for the turbo treatment a few years ago. Seafish recently purchased a new Audi R8 that he ordered in the same color as his 2012 and shipped it right over from Florida for our Stage 3 2017 Audi R8 Stage 3 Twin Turbo system with race heads, that makes over 1150 whp using 93 octane and over 1250 whp using MS109. The Stage 3 build comes with a fully built engine. The system also comes with the JRR MoTeC M1 ECU with boost by gear. Seafish's build also has an upgraded clutch which maintains stock drive ability. Our Stage 3 Audi R8 twin turbo system includes a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty.

If you are interested in a build like this or need help locating a car to build, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

[email protected]

704-361-3443

1168-sebastian-r-audi-r8-tmpl-02_zpsvin8

1168-sebastian-r-audi-r8-tmpl-04_zpssc4t

1168-sebastian-r-audi-r8-tmpl-08_zpsnugl

1168-sebastian-r-audi-r8-tmpl-01_zps44av

Beautiful, but let's see how long seafish can keep it a stage 3 ;)

Prob until the DCT can hold 2200++hp ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man I'm seriously liking these new R8 a lot... (I was the happy owner of a 2012 R8 GT for 1 week 😂)

Same here lol. Had a GT for like 30 days. Wrapped it and all. Was so slow I sold it for a huge loss lmao.

I look at seafish r8 daily. So bad ass. I'm going to have one soon...

Same here lol. Had a GT for like 30 days. Wrapped it and all. Was so slow I sold it for a huge loss lmao.

I look at seafish r8 daily. So bad ass. I'm going to have one soon...

I think my R8 GT was more comfortable, faster and I even felt more confident driving the SL than my Lp570... but I really love the unique style of the SL (stock vs stock)...

I feel the same way with the Huracan, awesome car but I still like the SL Gallardo exotic lines better, Hopefully We can upgrade the Egear to DCT in the near future.

I think my R8 GT was more comfortable, faster and I even felt more confident driving the SL than my Lp570... but I really love the unique style of the SL (stock vs stock)...

I feel the same way with the Huracan, awesome car but I still like the SL Gallardo exotic lines better, Hopefully We can upgrade the Egear to DCT in the near future.

I agree, I felt like I took two steps backwards from the SL to Huracan move in the looks department.

As great as dct is for daily driving, it dramatically reduced the drama/fun feeling. I don't mind having a single clutch on the weekend fun cars.

dont you like the rawness of the egear over the DCT? does your car have quick shift?

dont you like the rawness of the egear over the DCT? does your car have quick shift?

I personally don't have any issues with the Egear, my black car was very smooth and the shifting was on point, this is my third Gallardo Egear.

I didn't have quick shift.