emilio

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY impressive: the car looks even very firm and "easy" to drive

Unbelievable

ciao

Some guys say the Performante of record its a one GT3 version, not street....

VERY impressive: the car looks even very firm and "easy" to drive

I know! Maybe it was the camera, but the same lap in the SV looked fast, but brutal. The SV driver seemed to be working really hard, but this run looked so smooth...almost "easy." The car never really seemed to get upset about anything.

Some guys say the Performante of record its a one GT3 version, not street....

Nope, far from a GT3 car:

GT3 car`s interior:

2016_huracan_gt3_3.jpg

It is a 99% pre-production car in a similar fashion to the 918`s record car. All that (roll cage, fire extinguisher, etc) are safety stuff in order to be able to set a laptime. Without those you get a "nada" from the people at the Ring.

My observation is that the passenger seat is missing and that the driver`s seat is different to the sports seats. I personally think that the passenger seat is missing, because of the roll cage. Once they fitted the roll cage there was no space left to fit the seat.

Also the haters can hate all they want, its been set, and it is official as it gets.

GT3 car`s interior:

2016_huracan_gt3_3.jpg

It is a 99% pre-production car in a similar fashion to the 918`s record car. All that (roll cage, fire extinguisher, etc) are safety stuff in order to be able to set a laptime. Without those you get a "nada" from the people at the Ring.

My observation is that the passenger seat is missing and that the driver`s seat is different to the sports seats. I personally think that the passenger seat is missing, because of the roll cage. Once they fitted the roll cage there was no space left to fit the seat.

Also the haters can hate all they want, its been set, and it is official as it gets.

:icon_super:

Cage also adds stiffness and they remove crap elsewhere to get back down to stock weight.

Just to be sure, has Lambo publicly claimed 6:52.01 in a production Perf?

Cage also adds stiffness and they remove crap elsewhere to get back down to stock weight.

Just to be sure, has Lambo publicly claimed 6:52.01 in a production Perf?

yes, fastest production car ever to hit the ring.

GT3 car`s interior:

2016_huracan_gt3_3.jpg

tkx :icon_thumleft: