Mass Shooting at Ft Lauderdale Airport

kinnsella

Apparently lone gun man late 20's wearing a star wars tee shirt kills 3 to 4 and wounds 9 others before surrendering to police.

According to an eye witness, shooter was silent while unloading three clips from a pistol indiscriminately, dropped the gun and got down on ground before police took him into custody.

Apparently lone gun man late 20's wearing a star wars tee shirt kills 3 to 4 and wounds 9 others before surrendering to police.

According to an eye witness, shooter was silent while unloading three clips from a pistol indiscriminately, dropped the gun and got down on ground before police took him into custody.

Wish they had shot his ass dead.

Second active shooter in garage..seems to have been caught

Came in on a Canadian flight with a checked gun in his bag. Landed in FTL, got bag, loaded gun in bathroom, came out and started shooting. No second shooter as of now. 13 injured, 5 dead.

WTF is a white Hispanic? Never heard that term until the NYT hung it on George Zimmerman, who I think may have been half-white and half-Hispanic or something.

Comments on that person's IG profile claim that's not the real shooter, and that the actual shooter's IG shows "User Not Found".

Nevertheless, this is awful to hear about. My thoughts are with those affected.

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week visiting family. Insane to see this happen.

Comments on that person's IG profile claim that's not the real shooter, and that the actual shooter's IG shows "User Not Found".

Nevertheless, this is awful to hear about. My thoughts are with those affected.

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week visiting family. Insane to see this happen.

You are correct. I was misinformed. There are now actual photos of the guy circulating around. He can be pictured wearing traditional muslim wear and holding one finger up in accordance with an ISIS gesture.

Awful.

WTF is wrong with people?

RIP to victims. Best wishes to wounded. Thoughts go out to families and all those affected.