1/2 Mile speed and power

John lomant

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious leo, do you race your car at events?

Yes and you will see me soon enough because I'm on the East Coast too.

Just curious did you ever had DP building you a car? If was looking on their Facebook page and I didn't see your name there

When you go fast shit breaks. Some times you break the car and some times you break the record.

Sucks to see anyone have shit luck. That SL was so pretty too...

I will say my car performed spot on at every event and every street race. She was a warrior, she never let me down.

Only time I lost was vs ammmmmms omegaaaaa :( that bitch was fast!!!! Lol fcuk. Hit that car so hard on the hit. I thought the TI crown was mine!!!

I will say my car performed spot on at every event and every street race. She was a warrior, she never let me down.

Only time I lost was vs ammmmmms omegaaaaa :( that bitch was fast!!!! Lol fcuk. Hit that car so hard on the hit. I thought the TI crown was mine!!!

Man you need to trade that Baby stroller for a R8 and send it to NC asap.

Yes and you will see me soon enough because I'm on the East Coast too.

cool, looking forward to it!

Just curious did you ever had DP building you a car? If was looking on their Facebook page and I didn't see your name there

you sure you didn't seem someone named jomama on DP's facebook page? =D

i'm a (mostly) unbiased bystander that gives credit where credit is due. john lomant seems to be a class act with a legit love for cars. i wish there were more guys like him on both sides of the fence.

i'm a (mostly) unbiased bystander that gives credit where credit is due. john lomant seems to be a class act with a legit love for cars. i wish there were more guys like him on both sides of the fence.

Getting back on thread, track experience on the half mile, from the posts I have read, indicate a UR stage 3 with 1275rwhp (MS109) will run around 197-198 mph.

Mike/svo has achieved this with a 6 speed. I believe Sunir with an e-gear.

Other Stage 3 UR TT owners can post half mile results as well.

I have not been timed on half mile on MS109, but hit the rev limiter in 6th at 203 mph at about 950 yards on a 1080 yd track (1000metres)

As Kevin has posted, hard to achieve the magic 200mph in a standing start half mile unless you are 1300-1350rwhp.

I tips my hat to all Lamborghini TT owners who compete at events.

just my two cents worth.

cheers,

john

I misread your nickname, I though you were John.

This is not about John so I'm not sure what are you talking about... but whatever

Getting back on thread, track experience on the half mile, from the posts I have read, indicate a UR stage 3 with 1275rwhp (MS109) will run around 197-198 mph.

Mike/svo has achieved this with a 6 speed. I believe Sunir with an e-gear.

Other Stage 3 UR TT owners can post half mile results as well.

I have not been timed on half mile on MS109, but hit the rev limiter in 6th at 203 mph at about 950 yards on a 1080 yd track (1000metres)

As Kevin has posted, hard to achieve the magic 200mph in a standing start half mile unless you are 1300-1350rwhp.

I tips my hat to all Lamborghini TT owners who compete at events.

just my two cents worth.

cheers,

john

I think the fastest stage 3 pass was the green Pre LP in shift sector 202

Dallas Performance has the R8 record for about 6 months now at 238.

...there were reports that the speed were reading 5+ mph faster than what vbox was reading.... then it blew up... they tried to back it up in Portland around 30 days later it it blew up bad catching big fire...

...there were reports that the speed were reading 5+ mph faster than what vbox was reading.... then it blew up... they tried to back it up in Portland around 30 days later it it blew up bad catching big fire...
Come on really you have a excuse for everything positive I say. Just give them some credit they have the record right now.

Speeds were somewhat erratic that day. The event did shut down one time to try and ensure accuracy.

I did not have the V-box on my car though that day.

Mike

Hate all you want they have it. The car is running great right now.

Like I said you are new in the community... we know better I hope you don't get heartbroken

Like I said you are new in the community... we know better I hope you don't get heartbroken
I am very happy with the quality of my build. If it breaks I will fix it , until than im not worried about it. You should come to GA in May it will be a great time, If not than late May will be in NC. We can have fun racing and not talking trash.

I am very happy with the quality of my build. If it breaks I will fix it , until than im not worried about it. You should come to GA in May it will be a great time, If not than late May will be in NC. We can have fun racing and not talking trash.

lol can wait until my car is even built?

Are ypu saying you dont even have a TT car.

Leo has an amazing SL... Its under the knife right now. But for the most part all done. I had the pleasure of seeing it.

One of the best looking cars I have seen. Such a shame that I am going to drag Leo out of it and take it from him at the next event... ;)

Leo has an amazing SL... Its under the knife right now. But for the most part all done. I had the pleasure of seeing it.

One of the best looking cars I have seen. Such a shame that I am going to drag Leo out of it and take it from him at the next event... ;)

Ok nice. Which events are you going too this year. I am not sure about MAY with GA and NC so close together