Murcielago TT

Sharpieferrari

What are you doing for ECU? I have a fabricator that can knock this out quick. The biggest issue i was facing is how to go about getting it tuned? Are you doing a full Motec ECU? All inputs would be appreciated. You should also find my thread where i did full custom exhaust manifold on my LP640 and picked up 50-60whp. The stock headers are very restrictive with all the sharp angles they have. But my picked up quite a bit of power.

I will let you know once it is all tuned. Going with a piggy back system that has been proven overseas. I will fill u in with details once we know it works.

IMG_0259.JPG

I will let you know once it is all tuned. Going with a piggy back system that has been proven overseas. I will fill u in with details once we know it works.

PM sent .

• 4 weeks later...

My buddy had his 08 Murcie twin turbo'd last year the only two issues he had was what Kevin from UR stated that factory clutch couldn't hold the power and on hot summer days the engine would get heat soaked and felt like it was down severely on power. He went with a full Motec ECU and it made 859AWHP on 3psi of boost. On a cool night it kept right up with my UGR TT Stage 2 Gallardo.

My buddy had his 08 Murcie twin turbo'd last year the only two issues he had was what Kevin from UR stated that factory clutch couldn't hold the power and on hot summer days the engine would get heat soaked and felt like it was down severely on power. He went with a full Motec ECU and it made 859AWHP on 3psi of boost. On a cool night it kept right up with my UGR TT Stage 2 Gallardo.

I haven't build a Murci for anyone in about 4-5 years.