best cities in the country to live in

OVI

Well, its time to say Good Bye California! Wasnt expecting it to happen so quickly, but we put our house up for sale and the 5th showing sealed the deal. Took 3 weeks. Honestly expected it to take a good deal longer.. Our house in AZ is rented till April, so going to be gypsies till then, unless the renters will get out early. Not gonna lie, sad about saying good bye to a few things California (mainly Mullholland Drive and the canyons) but nothing the money Ill save wont make up for!

Congrats! From the pics you posted (and especially after the renovations you did!) it looks like the new owners are getting a hell of a house!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a LA thing, that's a American thing.

Ignore them.

It's just bizzare for a foreigner, and I've turned that way myself at times. My mom came to Spain a couple of weeks ago and she got Americanized. My gf, my mom and I went to a restaraunt and my mom kept telling the waitress 'amazing! wow, etc' when new food would get brought to the table. It was funny because the waitress didn't know wtf to do to respond to that, people here just expect you to keep that to yourself and MEAN things when you do speak to someone.

It's just bizzare for a foreigner, and I've turned that way myself at times. My mom came to Spain a couple of weeks ago and she got Americanized. My gf, my mom and I went to a restaraunt and my mom kept telling the waitress 'amazing! wow, etc' when new food would get brought to the table. It was funny because the waitress didn't know wtf to do to respond to that, people here just expect you to keep that to yourself and MEAN things when you do speak to someone.

It's always fascinating to witness these cultural differences when you travel...

I'm jealous of other countries' citizens being a lot less outspoken on political issues.

The last year has made me hate people strictly on stuff like this.

How many members live in Scottsdale/ Phoenix area??

I am moving there in June of 18. Going to be in town at the end of September.

Can't come soon enough, really looking forward to leaving NY.

Well, its time to say Good Bye California! Wasnt expecting it to happen so quickly, but we put our house up for sale and the 5th showing sealed the deal. Took 3 weeks. Honestly expected it to take a good deal longer.. Our house in AZ is rented till April, so going to be gypsies till then, unless the renters will get out early. Not gonna lie, sad about saying good bye to a few things California (mainly Mullholland Drive and the canyons) but nothing the money Ill save wont make up for!

Damn Allan.....gonna miss all your Mulholland drive pics!

How many members live in Scottsdale/ Phoenix area??

I am moving there in June of 18. Going to be in town at the end of September.

Can't come soon enough, really looking forward to leaving NY.

I will be there, and quite a few members live there.

Im taking my final drives this week! Cars getting picked up next week! Finally all my cars will reunite with my Murcielago.