Anyone in San Francisco?

VCR

Thanks very much guys for the quick responses!

Trying to arrange the date and time for now. Will PM you guys when more info becomes available. Many thanks again! :icon_thumleft: :turboalex:

Does this have anything to do with that replacement for your 6.0 you spoke of briefly months ago?!?!?!

No sir. That 6.0 replacement had long been executed although minor tidbits of things are needed before total completion. Something else also happened as well (I did drop hints on this :icon_mrgreen:) . I'll make proper announcement of those in the near future.

This is entirely something else.

LyinFapper, Supercar Ace & MrDoctor,

Thank you all very much gents for the quick responses on your willingness to assist. I highly appreciate it!

I found an award airline tix which fits my schedule so I'll be making a quick day-trip there. Again, thank you sincerely for the swift reply! :turboalex: :turboalex:

Kevin2772,

Thank you! The stable is undergoing some changes and not everything is in place yet. You know my OCD, things won't be revealed until they are all perfect. Please stay tuned.

LyinFapper, Supercar Ace & MrDoctor,

Thank you all very much gents for the quick responses on your willingness to assist. I highly appreciate it!

I found an award airline tix which fits my schedule so I'll be making a quick day-trip there. Again, thank you sincerely for the swift reply! :turboalex: :turboalex:

Kevin2772,

Thank you! The stable is undergoing some changes and not everything is in place yet. You know my OCD, things won't be revealed until they are all perfect. Please stay tuned.

Safe travel VCR :turboalex:

VCR, if you need a Lambo checked out in Chile, Argentina or Uruguay then let me know?

I have seen one Huracan in Santiago so far :)

Thank you both very much LyinFapper and Mr. Doctor! :turboalex:

That would be great Fortis, then I can get substantial savings on the prices. :icon_mrgreen:

Just looking for now, sl55. :)

rhyno, I have only been to Argentina and did not see a single exotic. :crybaby2:

And guys, I only said a car; I didn't say a Lambo. :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you both very much LyinFapper and Mr. Doctor! :turboalex:

That would be great Fortis, then I can get substantial savings on the prices. :icon_mrgreen:

Just looking for now, sl55. :)

rhyno, I have only been to Argentina and did not see a single exotic. :crybaby2:

And guys, I only said a car; I didn't say a Lambo. :icon_mrgreen:

Supercharged AMG engine?

Mmmm. Yup. That doesn't sound bad either!

Hope it works out for you. Must be a hell of a car for you to fly and see it.