Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Hi Everyone, New Lambo lover here. In anticipation of my SV roadster coming in the next 8 weeks I started up a Youtube channel focused on girls like me who love cars. Moving up from my GTR to the SV so super excited!!

I wanted to share my private first look at the Aventador S this past weekend at Lambo of SF. Absolutely amazing!!! Link to my channel and first video below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...confirmation=1

Thanks for all your support!! Look forward to joining in the fun with everyone!

Sai

post-221060-1488750160_thumb.jpg

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm scared to click on the YouTube link.

I can't post the whole video here. Its just a video of my viewpoint on the Aventador S at Lambo of SF with Vince and Lachlan from the dealership that I thought the community here would enjoy.

Screen shot from one of the clips attached :).

Sai

post-221060-1488752572_thumb.png

And could you please tag the sponsor

Not sure what you mean? Sponsor? I don't have a sponsor.

Hi Everyone, New Lambo lover here. In anticipation of my SV roadster coming in the next 8 weeks I started up a Youtube channel focused on girls like me who love cars. Moving up from my GTR to the SV so super excited!!

I wanted to share my private first look at the Aventador S this past weekend at Lambo of SF. Absolutely amazing!!! Link to my channel and first video below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...confirmation=1

Thanks for all your support!! Look forward to joining in the fun with everyone!

Sai

Your link isn't correct. The link to your channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9xEzB7-615k5ElVuFFbmw

Welcome to LP. Good luck with your SV.

Half of me can't help but wonder if she's trying to find a sugar daddy here. Lol.

It's awesome. Really happy with it.

That's great! I am so anxious for my SV. The wait wasn't too bad until we went to Italy and went through the Ad Personam process last October...that experience really amplied this extended wait which is almost over!

Half of me can't help but wonder if she's trying to find a sugar daddy here. Lol.

I really would appreciate some respect. I am self made and do not need to relay on such perverse actions.

That's great! I am so anxious for my SV. The wait wasn't too bad until we went to Italy and went through the Ad Personam process last October...that experience really amplied this extended wait which is almost over!

Awesome. Post some pics when you get it :)

I really would appreciate some respect. I am self made and do not need to relay on such perverse actions.

Hi Sai, congrats on buying an amazing car. Sorry Doc K was disrespectful. This forum takes a little getting used to. There have been quite a few people who have come on the forum and ended up being frauds so when anyone new comes up saying they ordered a new half million dollar car there is always skepticism until the new person is vetted.

Don't let the mixed welcome scare you away. Keep posting and post pix of your car when you get it. We have cool lambo women on the forum like Cake and Eyedoc.

Enjoy the forum there's a wealth of knowledge and some good people here.

A quick word of advice. Have thick skin quickly if you want to make it here very long.

Enjoy the new car and welcome to the bullpen.

Don't let the mixed welcome scare you away. We have cool lambo women on the forum like Cake and Eyedoc.

Enjoy the forum there's a wealth of knowledge and some good people here.

Thank you Assman :icon_thumleft:

A quick word of advice. Have thick skin quickly if you want to make it here very long.

Enjoy the new car and welcome to the bullpen.

:iamwithstupid: and one more piece of advice: thread smilies are frowned upon

Kinda funny the original link was to subscribe her channel :icon_mrgreen:

The keyword "Girl" + photo is also a nice touch :eusa_dance:

Yes, all was meant in good fun, and there is quite a bit of ball busting and perversity that goes on here. Congrats for being self made and congrats on the car. ;)