Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

We are an equal opportunity board here. So male or female, I don't care, nor should anyone else. Your genitals don't get you any special treatment here, nor should it. Being a decent person to one another is expected, but respect is earned.

Where I come from a female does not have to earn respect. As a gentleman you extend it. With all due respect its my opinion. I don't mind if you disagree. This is a car forum so I don't think anyone is going to change the world and you are a moderator so he who has the most power wins the argument on this board, lol, so carry on!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, sounds very Ferrari like.

I have yet to hear of that in the States. Makes me wonder why they would choose to do that down under? Maybe bc of the limited allocation?

I don't think you need all that here in Canada either... I think the prerequisite here is having the 750K.... which I sadly do not have :(

The only question I have, is all of us here that successfully were accepted by the factory for a SV Roadster had to submit through the dealer/by the dealer, a cover letter of our history with the brand and why we are good for the brand. My local dealer had to return 13 deposits for purchase applications rejected by the factory.

So my question is, how did you get them to accept your order with no history?

Certainly not here. Never heard of that in the states.

The only question I have, is all of us here that successfully were accepted by the factory for a SV Roadster had to submit through the dealer/by the dealer, a cover letter of our history with the brand and why we are good for the brand. My local dealer had to return 13 deposits for purchase applications rejected by the factory.

So my question is, how did you get them to accept your order with no history?

Lambo as you know isn't Ferrari and the SV, as much as I love it, doesn't have the demand of the long cue as a ThethetheFerrari. My deposit was shortly after the car was announced at Quail back in early fall of '15. Again, unlike Ferrari for both the coupe and roadster not every unit was spoken for already at time of launch announcement but I am sure you know that. :)

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

If Sai turns out to be yet another young 20 something legitimate Lambo owner, then me personally I'll have an eye roll at the site. I get it that we have hordes of jedis with their spidey sense detection for fakes, but this one didn't even get much of a chance to breathe before the heat was applied.

Some come on here with no pic or elaborate back story saying "hey, just got a new Lambo!" and no one says anything because they can't. Until you ask for the Lambo Owner title, you don't have to provide anything on the record, to my knowledge. Off the top of my head, our favorite son sonnythebull never got a lambo owner title yet has had LP640 in his sig for awhile. I believe one or two others are/were the same way.

We've always caught the fakes, sometimes with the most subtle of tells that are still mind boggling years later (Allanlambo calling out that driftracer cat), Swil's outing over freaking exhausts, and the host of others like "STEP UP" boy who was getting away with posting up big boy cars for awhile until he somehow screwed up. I don't remember the details but going really way back, Alexandru, JimmyJ, etc. took some time to out as well.

I agree that gender shouldn't give you more or less credibility on this site, and I'm far from a girl power preacher/apologist, but at the same time I think it's pretty obvious we should give women more benefit of the doubt since there's so few of them on this site. I'll side with THIRDGEN on the chivalry aspect.

Just my 2 cents.

Certainly not here. Never heard of that in the states.

Yeah, there can't be the simultaneous elitist Ferrari bashing and claiming Lamborghini dealers exercise the same discriminatory practices.

I'm under the impression anyone with money can buy an Huracan or an Aventador (even an SV), while getting a Veneno or other super limited edition L car requires a history, and understandably so.

Well after all this shit I'm sure she'll drop some solid proof to not be in question anymore. Or disappear. Either way it's pretty entertaining.. Talking about Lambo Owner title, how do I get that? I swear my cars are real!! lol

Well after all this shit I'm sure she'll drop some solid proof to not be in question anymore. Or disappear. Either way it's pretty entertaining.. Talking about Lambo Owner title, how do I get that? I swear my cars are real!! lol

Something about posing next to your car with an avacado or something..

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18327

Yup. My sister is enjoying being on the adventure with me.

Congrats on your success and your new purchase, I am sure you will have lots of fun with the car, one thing we like here are lots of photos so feel free to post when you get the car.

Welcome to LP!

Any pics of the GTR? Have you done any mods to it?

Sure. Just posted a video on youtube today of me with my car.

https://youtu.be/jt_JqHwDFgE

Will be following up with more as I get better at the whole Youtube thing. Attached is a pic of the car and I. I keep trying to upload others but for some reason it keeps rejecting them even though they are under the size minimum. Will figure that out.

post-221060-1488833684.jpg

You guys would be surprised how many of my friends are girls here in SF with exotics... And... sadly they are dating dead beat guys that can barely afford to buy themselves food. Lots of women "sponsors" in SF.

Would not be surprised if she was legit... Buying an aventador with 40-50k down, and pretty high monthly/lease is very realistic. Especially with the keen lease write offs here in california.

But again, Allans favorite website on instagram is "tag the sponsor" so Even if she's legit, well, she will still be a sponsorette

Wow, sounds very Ferrari like.

I have yet to hear of that in the States. Makes me wonder why they would choose to do that down under? Maybe bc of the limited allocation?

They actually came to interview me about the allocation, we only got allocated two cars so I guess it was their way of making sure it goes to an enthusiast not a flipper but having said that about 70% of the local SV stock ended up with a flipper LOL at some point majority of the cars which were delivered were immediately placed on the market at a premium so none of their techniques worked.

There was even an article on the net with comments from a Lambo exec saying that we aren't paying enough for our cars if someone is able to buy them and flip them :rolleyes:

Great, now we will have to pay 3 times more for the next one, two times more than everyone else wasn't enough LOL

Congrats on your success and your new purchase, I am sure you will have lots of fun with the car, one thing we like here are lots of photos so feel free to post when you get the car.

Welcome to LP!

Thanks. :)

Sure. Just posted a video on youtube today of me with my car.

https://youtu.be/jt_JqHwDFgE

Will be following up with more as I get better at the whole Youtube thing. Attached is a pic of the car and I. I keep trying to upload others but for some reason it keeps rejecting them even though they are under the size minimum. Will figure that out.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Awesome, nice videos too you are obvisouly very enthusiastic about your cars! Congrats on the SV looking forward to your impressions!

They actually came to interview me about the allocation, we only got allocated two cars so I guess it was their way of making sure it goes to an enthusiast not a flipper but having said that about 70% of the local SV stock ended up with a flipper LOL at some point majority of the cars which were delivered were immediately placed on the market at a premium so none of their techniques worked.

There was even an article on the net with comments from a Lambo exec saying that we aren't paying enough for our cars if someone is able to buy them and flip them :rolleyes:

Great, now we will have to pay 3 times more for the next one, two times more than everyone else wasn't enough LOL

Crazy but you are right - its a huge concern for them. Funny thought , even the flippers are only making 15-20% over with the first year post and after taxes (here almost 9% in Cali), its hard to justify such a short term flip on the SV - just my opinion.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Awesome, nice videos too you are obvisouly very enthusiastic about your cars! Congrats on the SV looking forward to your impressions!

Thanks! Doing the videos is definitely a learning process as I am out of my comfort zone in front of a camera but its fun to inspire others and just show my passion. Thanks for watching!

You guys would be surprised how many of my friends are girls here in SF with exotics... And... sadly they are dating dead beat guys that can barely afford to buy themselves food. Lots of women "sponsors" in SF.

Would not be surprised if she was legit... Buying an aventador with 40-50k down, and pretty high monthly/lease is very realistic. Especially with the keen lease write offs here in california.

But again, Allans favorite website on instagram is "tag the sponsor" so Even if she's legit, well, she will still be a sponsorette

Ah...so that was what was meant early in the thread by "my sponsor" - witty, but sad. This banter is entertaining.

Something about posing next to your car with an avacado or something..

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18327

Well I don't have the car yet....as I said since it won't be shipped till later in March and I am fresh out of avocados.....soooo I guess the attached that was created just after our October Ad Personam visit will have to do...... :)

post-221060-1488835459_thumb.png

post-221060-1488835467_thumb.png

post-221060-1488835473_thumb.png

post-221060-1488835478_thumb.png

Crazy but you are right - its a huge concern for them. Funny thought , even the flippers are only making 15-20% over with the first year post and after taxes (here almost 9% in Cali), its hard to justify such a short term flip on the SV - just my opinion.

20% on $1 mil in few weeks is not too bad.

20% on $1 mil in few weeks is not too bad.

Sure...but I haven't seen any SV roadsters or coupes actually close for more than 720 on a car that was priced at 600. Market is not $1 mil right now...maybe in a few years or longer....

Well I don't have the car yet....as I said since it won't be shipped till later in March and I am fresh out of avocados.....soooo I guess the attached that was created just after our October Ad Personam visit will have to do...... :)

seems legit boys.... :icon_thumleft:

Speaking of female Lambo owners, LoV IG account posted a picture last week of a female owner taking delivery of her blu cepheus H spyder which she spec'd on her own. There's actually quite a few female owners up here in Vancouver who own A's and H's.

Anyhow, congrats on your purchase and hope to see more pictures of your beast when it arrives :)

Sure...but I haven't seen any SV roadsters or coupes actually close for more than 720 on a car that was priced at 600. Market is not $1 mil right now...maybe in a few years or longer....
Not in the U. S. - but in other countries and other currencies. Some members have their location in signature or beneath avatar and some don't. The more time you spend reading, you'll get to know where some members live (in general- not usually a specific location).

Not in the U. S. - but in other countries and other currencies. Some members have their location in signature or beneath avatar and some don't. The more time you spend reading, you'll get to know where some members live (in general- not usually a specific location).

Yup yup :)