Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haven't heard from you in ages!! welcome back!!!

Hey there! I heard rumor of a fun thread ( that's been missing for a looooong time) so I decided to make a rare appearance.

Hope all is well with you and hubby

WOOOOWWWWW. 407 posts

Why don't you guys wait till she shows her SV? If she doesn't, then unleash it on her. She's not asking for anything right now.

Dude, I'm starting to worry she is a female version of Wheels. :shock:

I'm positive she's the female version of wheels.

Which means she now enjoys my protection. :ph34r:

:ninja:

Enough with the nudes thing guys. It was funny the first time. Dial it back.

She'd be fine, Wheels, I'd open the exit door and jump out.

No parachute

Just a scotch to drink on the way down.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I don't log on for one day and this thread jumps from 11 pages to 21! Saiy has only been a member for four days and already has 144 posts! That's gotta be some kind of record.

The only thing that got me was the picture of you in the first post. Why?

Also speaking of, where is Wheels?!

I don't log on for one day and this thread jumps from 11 pages to 21! Saiy has only been a member for four days and already has 144 posts! That's gotta be some kind of record.

The only thing that got me was the picture of you in the first post. Why?

Also speaking of, where is Wheels?!

On a plane to SFO.

What do you like about yours?

For me...as a car I am driving as a daily I liked how easily an tractable it is. Traffic is a common event here so to be able to have the flexibility to go all out on open and windy roads is great but to also have the duality of being easy to drive at low speeds was key. The power rush along with the smoothness and quickness of the transmission are my two favorite aspects probably. Still surprised how much power comes on from a rather small turbo charged engine. Car is also extremely confident - now I say that without having really pushed it to the limit or taken it to the track. On the flip side, ride quality is something that leaves much to be desired. Not sure if that is due primarily to the stiffer spring on my track edition or because I also have run flats on the car in addition. Interior is not obviously what you would expect in an Italian or German...it is really sparse and basic but it does the job.

Sai

Watch the video. The stock exhaust is "so loud!" :rolleyes:

:) . I got a lot of funny comments for that one. I should have said in comparison to a Prius :) Yes the exhaust note leaves much to be desired.

:) . I got a lot of funny comments for that one. I should have said in comparison to a Prius :) Yes the exhaust note leaves much to be desired.

So is the fart from a medium size dog.

And while we're on the subject, "the smoothness of the transmission" is another thing said by no one ever. The GTR may have the clunkiest DCT ever put in a car. It might be "smooth" compared to an automated manual (E-gear, F1, etc.), but as DCT's go it is not smooth at all. I get the distinct impression that you're doing your best to learn about cars but that you just don't have much real world experience with a variety of cars. Which is fine, but isn't a foundation for launching a social media platform talking about cars. JMO.

And while we're on the subject, "the smoothness of the transmission" is another thing said by no one ever. The GTR may have the clunkiest DCT ever put in a car. It might be "smooth" compared to an automated manual (E-gear, F1, etc.), but as DCT's go it is not smooth at all. I get the distinct impression that you're doing your best to learn about cars but that you just don't have much real world experience with a variety of cars. Which is fine, but isn't a foundation for launching a social media platform talking about cars. JMO.

On my levels you are right. I don't have nearly enough experience yet driving a wide range of capable exotics or supercars. No argument there. Will gain more and more experience.

On my levels you are right. I don't have nearly enough experience yet driving a wide range of capable exotics or supercars. No argument there. Will gain more and more experience.

So as an engineer, would you publish a paper stating conclusions you've made without any kind of comparative analysis, ignoring readily available industry standards?

How would the peer review of that look?

Would you experience something in an isolated case, proclaim a position, and pitch it to senior execs or a VC?

So as an engineer, would you publish a paper stating conclusions you've made without any kind of comparative analysis, ignoring readily available industry standards?

Would you experience something in an isolated case, proclaim a position, and pitch it to senior execs or a VC?

She's a kid making a you tube video. I mean really for the general YouTube viewing public it's just fun to watch. She doesn't really need to be informed. Just cheery and peppy and cute.

This is entertainment and to showcase my use of the cars and my impression. The videos are not a peer reviewed article or presentation. I never claimed to be an expert. I'm saying I am passionate and enthusiastic about cars. I am not s mechanical engineer and I am learning as I go.