Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Probably good to lock it down now. I believe the wall is crumbling down.

No... WE let the wall crumble!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the lack of response after her vigorous posting tells me everything

would like to know the true identity

Expecting me to be online all day?

Gets pretty interesting on the GTR forum over the last few hours.

http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/241353...rs-too/page-13#

Gotta give it to GTRlife guys, their thread is epic Guys, she 'has' an SV coming, yet she is spending hours upon hours of her day to try to get YOUTUBE VIEWS!?

TBH I thought she worked at the dealer as a social media person or something, but the damage done would look so shitty on any company I can't believe that to be true anymore.

Gotta give it to GTRlife guys, their thread is epic Guys, she 'has' an SV coming, yet she is spending hours upon hours of her day to try to get YOUTUBE VIEWS!?

TBH I thought she worked at the dealer as a social media person or something, but the damage done would look so shitty on any company I can't believe that to be true anymore.

Those guys. So upset that a young person could own anything substantial. No, I don't work at a dealer obviously. This is just a hobby and I want to share my experiences with these cars to inspire other women. Again, it's simple. Feels like a merry-go-round sometimes with the same circular logic.

Have I missed the pictures of the two Ferraris? No way in hell a 20 year old in this day and age with social media and an Instagram account would go through ownership of two Ferraris and not have any pictures of them no matter how "brief" the ownership was.

Please do not post my personal information! This is not acceptable and dangerous to my safety. My age and address have no bearing on this conversation.

Please remove my full name.

Just out of curiosity, why do you care? There are plenty of people on this board and on the internet who post their full names or can easily be found. We don't live in a world of privacy anymore unless you go to extreme measures. Also, it would be incredibly naive to think you can become a YouTube sensation at 21 with an SV, GTR and C63 and not think there would be 1000's of people trying to figure out your personal information. If you want to remain anonymous online then don't start a youtube channel.

You totally brought all of this onto yourself.

Also, if you've just exited a big tech startup I'm sure your name would easily be associated with press on tech crunch, etc.

Those guys. So upset that a young person could own anything substantial. No, I don't work at a dealer obviously. This is just a hobby and I want to share my experiences with these cars to inspire other women. Again, it's simple. Feels like a merry-go-round sometimes with the same circular logic.

Nobody here is upset at success at at young age, or success period. We get upset being taken for a ride. You don't sound legit.

So, till we get proof you are legit, the thread is closed.

I would like to believe she is for real but everything points the other way and it is very irritating. I haven't been this annoyed since SWIL was perfecting the exhaust note of his imaginary CGT .

I am going to lock this thread very soon

:iamwithstupid: I wanted to believe. And I got let down. topjay, I owe you a nod.

:iamwithstupid: I wanted to believe. And I got let down. topjay, I owe you a nod.

This thread reminds me of why I love this place so much. When it's firing, it's firing on all cylinders. :lol2:

This thread reminds me of why I love this place so much. When it's firing, it's firing on all cylinders. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: