Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Hi Sai, congrats on buying an amazing car. Sorry Doc K was disrespectful. This forum takes a little getting used to. There have been quite a few people who have come on the forum and ended up being frauds so when anyone new comes up saying they ordered a new half million dollar car there is always skepticism until the new person is vetted.

Don't let the mixed welcome scare you away. Keep posting and post pix of your car when you get it. We have cool lambo women on the forum like Cake and Eyedoc.

Enjoy the forum there's a wealth of knowledge and some good people here.

Thanks! Totally get that - its probably not the norm for a girl in her early 20s to be embarking on a journey with an SV. Great to hear there are other women on here as well - will definitely reach out and connect!!!

Thanks again for the kind words :)

Sai

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome. Post some pics when you get it :)

In the meantime, thought you might find some of the CAD images from corporate that I received after our final spec and Ad Personam trip. Exterior of the car has all of the carbon shinny and all black parts, including the mirrors and front end are painted glossy black (including the tops). The car is Nero but the really interesting part is our interior. I believe this will be the only SV (coupe or roadster) that has the base color not being black for the interior as you can see in the attached. Base color will be Tera Emilia with black accents and the comfort seats and knee bolsters will be in leather. Also added a glove box since I plan to be using the car quite often and wanted some storage space. The interior tub is also going to be shinny carbon instead of matte which should help the black details pop. Can you sense the excitement in my typing!!

post-221060-1488765466_thumb.jpg

post-221060-1488765482_thumb.jpg

post-221060-1488765491_thumb.jpg

A quick word of advice. Have thick skin quickly if you want to make it here very long.

Enjoy the new car and welcome to the bullpen.

Thank you Assman :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: and one more piece of advice: thread smilies are frowned upon

good to know!! I have this smiley face addiction I am working on getting over!

welcome to the SV club! ;)

Thanks!! Love the rims on yours. Still debating if I swap out the center locks I ordered with aftermarkets when I receive the car. I actually think the Diones look better but I am so partial to a center lock rim.

Thanks!! Love the rims on yours. Still debating if I swap out the center locks I ordered with aftermarkets when I receive the car. I actually think the Diones look better but I am so partial to a center lock rim.

go with center lock and change after delivery.. nice spec

go with center lock and change after delivery.. nice spec

Good suggestion! Thanks.

That's exciting! I visited in Italy to meet with the Ad Personam director for my build as well. I'm also excited to meet my AV Roadster. It's always a whole different experience when you see the car you designed.

Welcome to Lambopower!

and Ad Personam trip.

Go to the factory and watch your car on the assembly line while it's being built. It's an awesome experience.

That's exciting! I visited in Italy to meet with the Ad Personam director for my build as well. I'm also excited to meet my AV Roadster. It's always a whole different experience when you see the car you designed.

Welcome to Lambopower!

That's awesome! Sharing your smile right now!

Go to the factory and watch your car on the assembly line while it's being built. It's an awesome experience.

I think I missed my window. Guess that means there will have to be another one after this one then!

Congrats!

And dang, I thought I was doing good getting a Gallardo by 31...

Sounds like you are doing just fine :)

Welcome Saiy and congrats! Are you going with matt black or gloss black?

For those of you that visited Sant'####, how'd you set that up?

I'm doing Ad Personam on my Perfomante and would also like to visit the factory and see my car build. Does Lambo fly you out? 😁

Welcome Saiy and congrats! Are you going with matt black or gloss black?

For those of you that visited Sant'####, how'd you set that up?

I'm doing Ad Personam on my Perfomante and would also like to visit the factory and see my car build. Does Lambo fly you out? 😁

Thanks! Gloss black. I figured if I ever wanted matte that I could wrap the car. For the Factory/Ad Personam trip, flight and accommodations are all booked privately yourself but the trip dates need to be coordinated with your dealer and corporate. Easiest to fly into Bologna and stay there - its a short drive up to Sant'#### from there. I would definitely recommend it!

Early congrats on the Performante. Looks like I will be taking a peak at one this month that is touring the US. Sounds like they have done an awesome job with it!

Sai

How would you describe Tera Emilia? I can't tell (maybe it's my device). Is it light brown? Taupe? Tan? Caramel-ish?

Am i missing something, I don't see anything to backup anything said and it looks like spam? It seems highly implausible on numerous levels and taken as a whole, well just unlikely.

If it s true Sai has made the money for an SV then she is switched on enough to realize why there would be skepticism of such claims and to not take them as offensively. Maybe a bit more about the GT-R and car history would help.

I look forward to seeing how this plays out, if you are genuine then welcome

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Ordering a brand new Lambo at ANY age is impressive IMO, doing so in your twenties is incredible.

Looking forward to more pics when it arrives! :icon_super:

Hi and welcome to the forum, look forward to your input...

Just one thing

I really would appreciate some respect. I am self made and do not need to relay on such perverse actions.

And

In the meantime, thought you might find some of the CAD images from corporate that I received after our final spec and Ad Personam trip.

Hi and welcome to the forum, look forward to your input...

Just one thing

And

Also

That's great! I am so anxious for my SV. The wait wasn't too bad until we went to Italy and went through the Ad Personam process last October...that experience really amplied this extended wait which is almost over!

She could be working at a family business, or maybe an early employee in a tech company. There are a ton of ways young people can make money these days. I was met with a lot of skepticism when I joined here 12 years ago so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

How would you describe Tera Emilia? I can't tell (maybe it's my device). Is it light brown? Taupe? Tan? Caramel-ish?

It looks like a weathered deeper brown. If you look back at images from the launch of the Miura edition of the Aventador you'll see some good shots of it. Also the white launch car used for some of the Aventador S launches was completed in this color as well and there are lots of those pictures floating around also if you want additional perspective.

Also

She could be working at a family business, or maybe an early employee in a tech company. There are a ton of ways young people can make money these days. I was met with a lot of skepticism when I joined here 12 years ago so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Skepticism is healthy. Its our own checks and balances.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Ordering a brand new Lambo at ANY age is impressive IMO, doing so in your twenties is incredible.

Looking forward to more pics when it arrives! :icon_super:

Thanks. Big step up from the GTR and likely not to be driven as often but I am ready to embrace the experience.