• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sai,

Welcome to Lambopower, you'll learn a lot here like we can learn from you to

Congrats on your 750SV, one hell of a car and only if it wasn't for the silly car prices here in Singapore :(

Enjoy it in good health

Sameer

A quick word of advice. Have thick skin quickly if you want to make it here very long.

Enjoy the new car and welcome to the bullpen.

A lady should not have to have thick skin to make it here. Guys should of course but we should step up and show respect to a lady.

Hi Sai,

Welcome to Lambopower, you'll learn a lot here like we can learn from you to

Congrats on your 750SV, one hell of a car and only if it wasn't for the silly car prices here in Singapore :(

Enjoy it in good health

Sameer

Thanks! Lots to learn. Looking forward to going on drives. I have heard import duties/taxes in Singapore, Australia and other regions are crazy - thats too bad.

Noticed the "our" & "we" comments too.

Yup. My sister is enjoying being on the adventure with me.

Congrats on the car. Have you ever driven a big bull? They can be a hand full in certain situations.

Not an SV surprisingly but I have driven an Aventador Coupe several times. Vince from Lambo SF sent us to the Huracan driving event last Spring in Carmel/Monterey - what a blast driving the three current Huracan models at that time on public roads! Huracan was a little underwhelming as compared to the GT-R I have but the Aventador experience was totally over the top. It is going to take some time to get used to the visibility and attention and just raw non-turbo power of the big bull.

Am i missing something, I don't see anything to backup anything said and it looks like spam? It seems highly implausible on numerous levels and taken as a whole, well just unlikely.

If it s true Sai has made the money for an SV then she is switched on enough to realize why there would be skepticism of such claims and to not take them as offensively. Maybe a bit more about the GT-R and car history would help.

I look forward to seeing how this plays out, if you are genuine then welcome

She doesn't need to prove a thing. Unless she does anything out of line she is welcome like all the rest of you. How she made her money is nobody's business.

She doesn't need to prove a thing. Unless she does anything out of line she is welcome like all the rest of you. How she made her money is nobody's business.

Innocent till proven guilty...which knowing this forum doesn't take a long time for someone to be found a fake.

Welcome to LP!

Easy tiger, nobody asked what she did as far as I can see , that's definitely bad form, it looked like a spam thread and people reacted accordingly as they always have done. Had it been a guy posting exactly the same thing the response has always been the same every time a similar thread comes up here. There is nothing disrespectful in thinking it's an unusual story and the first post advertising your YouTube channel with a broken link which has very little content and just sitting in a dealers car. Most people first posts you wouldn't know if they were male or female and talk about their cars rather than several pictures of themselves and tag everything girl.

The brilliance of lambopower is that people share their experiences and as a community take the Mickey. Snowpoke?

Lambopower has for as long as I've been here had a history of questioning people's stories when they seem on the very edge of the spectrum young or old as sprite has mentioned in this thread already about himself, the same was true for me and all the rest.

Early 20's, self made with an SV posting broken links to YouTube with the the use of plural language, you must admit that sounds a little fishy, it looked dodgy, people called it and the poster answered fully enough to be given the benefit of the doubt. Obviously it is possible but the amount of people it applies to is so small you are about as likely to see a fairy at the end of the garden, and that is not being disrespectful, just sensible people doing the numbers game of likelihood and looking at past history of similar on here and I would hope that any new poster would also appreciate that and stick with it as they will be loved all the more for it.

If the poster is genuine then she is a truly remarkable individual and I will be the first to say well done and good on you as you are truly special.

I have to agree a bit with topjay. It came out of left field and focussed primarily on being a girl. We have a few female members that contribute a ton to this forum... but they approach it as car enthusiasts first.. heck Cake will outdrive most men on this site and knows her way around a Porsche as much as the best of them. It is remarkable if this young lady is ale to purchase an SV at her age regardless of where her money comes/came from.. again.. that's not the point of a car forum. It will be great to share insight with her about the delivery, experiences, trials and tribulations she encounters. Amazing car and congrats on the purchase. Owning a Lamborghini is truly a life changing experience, it is like no other car.

Easy tiger, nobody asked what she did as far as I can see , that's definitely bad form, it looked like a spam thread and people reacted accordingly as they always have done. Had it been a guy posting exactly the same thing the response has always been the same every time a similar thread comes up here. There is nothing disrespectful in thinking it's an unusual story and the first post advertising your YouTube channel with a broken link which has very little content and just sitting in a dealers car. Most people first posts you wouldn't know if they were male or female and talk about their cars rather than several pictures of themselves and tag everything girl.

The brilliance of lambopower is that people share their experiences and as a community take the Mickey. Snowpoke?

Lambopower has for as long as I've been here had a history of questioning people's stories when they seem on the very edge of the spectrum young or old as sprite has mentioned in this thread already about himself, the same was true for me and all the rest.

Early 20's, self made with an SV posting broken links to YouTube with the the use of plural language, you must admit that sounds a little fishy, it looked dodgy, people called it and the poster answered fully enough to be given the benefit of the doubt. Obviously it is possible but the amount of people it applies to is so small you are about as likely to see a fairy at the end of the garden, and that is not being disrespectful, just sensible people doing the numbers game of likelihood and looking at past history of similar on here and I would hope that any new poster would also appreciate that and stick with it as they will be loved all the more for it.

If the poster is genuine then she is a truly remarkable individual and I will be the first to say well done and good on you as you are truly special.

Well said^

I have to agree a bit with topjay. It came out of left field and focussed primarily on being a girl. We have a few female members that contribute a ton to this forum... but they approach it as car enthusiasts first.. heck Cake will outdrive most men on this site and knows her way around a Porsche as much as the best of them.
Thank you!

Welcome Sai , i hope you have thick skin, tough but good crowd here.

A lady should not have to have thick skin to make it here. Guys should of course but we should step up and show respect to a lady.

We are an equal opportunity board here. So male or female, I don't care, nor should anyone else. Your genitals don't get you any special treatment here, nor should it. Being a decent person to one another is expected, but respect is earned.

Well said^

Thank you!

Agree that overall talk is cheap. Maybe we can conclude this "case" when one of you posts a pic trying to keep up behind me on a drive after my new addition arrives :). This banter and questioning is good. As I said, skepticism is always healthy. I have always liked not being the norm for a biomedical engineer and I like not being the norm for my enthusiasm for cars and my early success.

Agree that overall talk is cheap. Maybe we can conclude this "case" when one of you posts a pic trying to keep up behind me on a drive after my new addition arrives :). This banter and questioning is good. As I said, skepticism is always healthy. I have always liked not being the norm for a biomedical engineer and I like not being the norm for my enthusiasm for cars and my early success.

The only question I have, is all of us here that successfully were accepted by the factory for a SV Roadster had to submit through the dealer/by the dealer, a cover letter of our history with the brand and why we are good for the brand. My local dealer had to return 13 deposits for purchase applications rejected by the factory.

So my question is, how did you get them to accept your order with no history?

post-210225-1488828929.jpg

The only question I have, is all of us here that successfully were accepted by the factory for a SV Roadster had to submit through the dealer/by the dealer, a cover letter of our history with the brand and why we are good for the brand. My local dealer had to return 13 deposits for purchase applications rejected by the factory.

Wow, sounds very Ferrari like.

I have yet to hear of that in the States. Makes me wonder why they would choose to do that down under? Maybe bc of the limited allocation?