Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

Speaking of female Lambo owners, LoV IG account posted a picture last week of a female owner taking delivery of her blu cepheus H spyder which she spec'd on her own. There's actually quite a few female owners up here in Vancouver who own A's and H's.

Anyhow, congrats on your purchase and hope to see more pictures of your beast when it arrives :)

That is great!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sai, congrats on buying an amazing car. Sorry Doc K was disrespectful. This forum takes a little getting used to. There have been quite a few people who have come on the forum and ended up being frauds so when anyone new comes up saying they ordered a new half million dollar car there is always skepticism until the new person is vetted.

Don't let the mixed welcome scare you away. Keep posting and post pix of your car when you get it. We have cool lambo women on the forum like Cake and Eyedoc.

Enjoy the forum there's a wealth of knowledge and some good people here.

So true! Right on Assman! Welcome to LP...you are going to get used to the members personalities quickly...very diverse group and some with a great sense of humor so do not get offended with most comments until you get to know who you are communicating with LOL. With that said you will not find a more informed group of people on Lamborghini's anywhere.

So true! Right on Assman! Welcome to LP...you are going to get used to the members personalities quickly...very diverse group and some with a great sense of humor so do not get offended with most comments until you get to know who you are communicating with LOL. With that said you will not find a more informed group of people on Lamborghini's anywhere.

Love it! Well, the level of engagement is really encouraging. In a world of so many differing opinions I welcome open and sometimes fierce discussions - its the only way we all learn!

Thanks! Lots to learn. Looking forward to going on drives. I have heard import duties/taxes in Singapore, Australia and other regions are crazy - thats too bad.

Yup like 280% :crybaby2:

Do you get the tax back if you re export the car before a certain time?

Yes a certain portion within 10 years of the cars life from new.

Well I don't have the car yet....as I said since it won't be shipped till later in March and I am fresh out of avocados.....soooo I guess the attached that was created just after our October Ad Personam visit will have to do...... :)

Boy am I jealous now, its like USD1.3mil here list price and with our new laws we got to down 50%.

Do post pics of it when you get it if time permits. Always exciting to see a new SV.

Sure. Just posted a video on youtube today of me with my car.

https://youtu.be/jt_JqHwDFgE

Will be following up with more as I get better at the whole Youtube thing. Attached is a pic of the car and I. I keep trying to upload others but for some reason it keeps rejecting them even though they are under the size minimum. Will figure that out.

Godzilla! Lovely car. Don't feel Jap at all.

Well, i give you the double stamp after the build sheet post.

Save some stamps for when the car comes :)

Godzilla! Lovely car. Don't feel Jap at all.

Thanks. It totally earns the name! Nissan did a great job with it but it's kind of too easy to drive for a super car. As they say, if it doesn't try to kill you once in a while then it isn't a true supercar! :) Bring on the Bull Run!!

I want to make a dirty joke now, but not sure if you're old enough!

If you are old enough to drive then you are old enough to ride right? (OK....I couldn't resist...sorry in advance moderators...don't hate me :) )

If you are old enough to drive then you are old enough to ride right? (OK....I couldn't resist...sorry in advance moderators...don't hate me :) )

:icon_super:

Congrat on the new car. Was at BMC the other day (service department).

Great. What do you have Sonny? Nice to see someone local.

Diablo Roadster

Nice. Very sweet. Be great to go on some drives along with some other locals as well when my new baby gets in....likely in May. :)

Nice. Very sweet. Be great to go on some drives along with some other locals as well when my new baby gets in....likely in May. :)

Sounds good

Agree that overall talk is cheap. Maybe we can conclude this "case" when one of you posts a pic trying to keep up behind me on a drive after my new addition arrives :). This banter and questioning is good. As I said, skepticism is always healthy. I have always liked not being the norm for a biomedical engineer and I like not being the norm for my enthusiasm for cars and my early success.

You were BME? Tough major! I had a lot of friends in college who dropped out of BME.

SV coming later this month?

We are doing a Bacara run in summer...paging Kevin M!

You were BME? Tough major! I had a lot of friends in college who dropped out of BME.

SV coming later this month?

We are doing a Bacara run in summer...paging Kevin M!

I was. Always been very quantitive. Tough but worth it for sure!! SV hasn't been shipped yet but it has to ship at the latest by the first week of April so BMC is thinking it will arrive May at some point. :)

Hell with the car, I want to know about the biomedical engineering. What do you do? I have been in the bio med business for some time.

Hell with the car, I want to know about the biomedical engineering. What do you do? I have been in the bio med business for some time.

:icon_thumleft:

I was on the software side in health tech with an early startup and found the experience rewarding in a number of ways (CS was part of roots). I have lots of ideas for what's next. My world was rocked by a very close personal loss to cancer when I was as a teen which lit a fire in me to make a big contribution to the medical field. My vision has been to do it from the health tech/med device side. Lots of ideas in my head I am sorting through that will likely guide my next adventure.