Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we agree....blue ice and yellow snow are both no gos for drinks?? :)

Is this code for blue balls and golden showers?

Is this code for blue balls and golden showers?

10 steps in a tangent. Not at all....I had to read the wiki link to learn what blue ice in fact was....sounds as disgusting as yellow snow in a drink :)

Have to agree.....I have only said at least 3 times on each of the last 15 pages.... :)

Sai

*This* is exactly what you're missing.

Get it...

How about now?

Still no?

Wait for it. . . :eusa_think:

So... I'm locking this thread for the moment... Because... It will help me get a word in edge wise... Jesus. I knew a kid with Tourettes and a meth addiction that didnt roll this fast.

OK...

Im going to give the OP the best advice she's going to get here... Maybe for the rest of her life...

You can ask the guys, I give good advice. Ignore it at your own peril.

1. Nobody here gives a shit if you're a woman. You don't get any fcuking brownie points for your plumbing. You aren't the first woman here. You won't be the last... Supra, Tara, Cake and that other double secret squirrel chick who I honestly always forget that she is a chick shes so fcuking low key about it, are all well respected members here. So cut it the fcuk out with the Amelia Earhart "blazing a trail for women" routine.

Unless you're just an attention whore, who craves the attention of a bunch of dudes (some of whom apparently are accessing the fcuking internet from a maximum security prison and haven't seen a chick in 7-10... WTF guys?) in which case, this relationship you and I have started just isn't going to last... Its not you... Its me... Im the only attention whore allowed here. So... Im sorry... But I think we should see other people... And I want my records back before you leave...

2. The money thing. Yeah... Most of us are self made... And we prefer to talk money with other self made folks. But for the most part, we don't discuss it. The quickest way to find yourself on the short end of the wolves is to start a "what does everybody do to afford a lambo" thread, or try to bullshit us... Best to keep your mouth shut.

3. The reluctant internet starlet thing- Yeah... We see right through it... Dont hawk your instagram, youtube, twitter, snapchat, tinder, bumble, whisper, yik-yak and grinder account, and then get pissy about the price of fame. We understand each other, dollface? Also... Stop tossing around legal concepts you don't understand... Aside from being the ash tray cleaner here, Im also an entertainment attorney who actually knows what the legal terms you throw down like a "get out of jail free card", mean... And your use of them makes my teeth hurt.

4. The best way to become a RESPECTED member here (and that's what you want? right?) is to dial it the fcuk back by a measure of 8. Hang out... Post some funny dog photos in the LOLz thread... Tell me how much you want to play with my gun in the gun thread... Make a comment here and there on OTHER active CAR threads (always remembering the #1 rule of LPower- "Don't talk Out of your ass". ) This is good advice whether your're a dude, a chick, Kait Jenner, Jamie Lee Curtis, or even whatever the fcuk Captain Chaos is this week...

And always remember THIS formula for making new friends: 1. Compliment 2. Compliment 3. Question. You'll go far.

5. If you lie about ANYTHING to ME, your ass is gone.

6. We have a way to get Lambo Owner status... Usually that goes through Porter. Congratulations... Yours goes through me.

7. Welcome to Lambo-power!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming... Carry on.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming... Carry on.

Thanks for taking the time to write out the advice Roman. Well written and well thought out. Will take it to heart.

Sai

Oh shit. I almost forgot the most important one!!!!

DONT USE THE THREAD SMILIES!!!!

Oh shit. I almost forgot the most important one!!!!

DONT USE THE THREAD SMILIES!!!!

Haha. That is the best advice to date. Someone else mentioned that early as well

Is your sister as passionate about getting the car as you are? Did you both choose the options and build?

Is your sister as passionate about getting the car as you are? Did you both choose the options and build?

No not yet. Her and other people close to me weighed in. Curious to see how it all turns out.

This thread was worth it just for RD's rant.

But the brainwash worked, I am following now sai_y on here and there like I lurk on everyother too, but that's just how supercar junkie like me fill's his needle for daily fix.

This thread was worth it just for RD's rant.

But the brainwash worked, I am following now sai_y on here and there like I lurk on everyother too, but that's just how supercar junkie like me fill's his needle for daily fix.

:) Thanks for following. Promise it will get even more entertaining :)

Sai

Oh. And take the links out of your signature. Do it soon. Or I'll do it for you. And although mine will be hilarious. You may not like it.

Oh. And take the links out of your signature. Do it soon. Or I'll do it for you. And although mine will be hilarious. You may not like it.

We can't have links in our signatures?

We can't have links in our signatures?

No my dear. YOU can't have link in your signature. See how that works?

(But yes. We frown on it generally. ).

No my dear. YOU can't have link in your signature. See how that works?

(But yes. We frown on it generally. ).

Why can't I? Why am I being singled out?

Please refer to post 306 of this thread.

Too late.