Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

It's a little fcuking long for a sig But fcuk do I care? Knock yourself out.

Ok point of clarification...so I can begin shopping...how many avocados am I going to need to buy for the Owner's verification pictures??

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok point of clarification...so I can begin shopping...how many avocados am I going to need to buy for the Owner's verification pictures??

It'll cost your account double since it appears there are two of you behind these posts. ;)

Glad the link I tried to put in my signature doesn't work :icon_mrgreen: That being said, I am curious to see RD's substitute links... :eusa_think:

No shit. I don't remember you going through any of this shit when you bought a Murci at 18...:icon_mrgreen:

I ruled out the Huracan after driving it....just wasn't that impressed by it and to me it was marginally different from an R8 (with the V10) or the GTR.

Sai

Sai - You need to fire whoever is posting this for you. The R8 and GTR could not be more different in terms of driving dynamics. Short of both being AWD they share little else in common. Was this IRL or on Forza?

Where's a facepalm when you need one.......
haven't heard from you in ages!! welcome back!!!

Sai - You need to fire whoever is posting this for you. The R8 and GTR could not be more different in terms of driving dynamics. Short of both being AWD they share little else in common. Was this IRL or on Forza?

Fire whoever is posting for me? It's my opinion on the drive of each just as you have yours.

No shit. I don't remember you going through any of this shit when you bought a Murci at 18...

No, because I know RomanDad and a few other members. I cruise with them and several people on the board have worked with me and my company. That being said, your point is fair. Plenty of people can vouch for me.

No shit. I don't remember you going through any of this shit when you bought a Murci at 18...

Myself, Roman, and a few other members can definitely vouch for Sheldon. :icon_super:

Sheldon also didn't put up a giant fcuking neon billboard smack dab in the middle of LP begging for attention. In fact, until I had talked to Sheldon offline, I had though he was in his 40's for his first few weeks on LP. :icon_mrgreen:

No, because I know RomanDad and a few other members. I cruise with them and several people on the board have worked with me and my company. That being said, your point is fair. Plenty of people can vouch for me.

Don't listen to him. I disavow knowing this prick. 😜

Myself, Roman, and a few other members can definitely vouch for Sheldon. :icon_super:

Sheldon also didn't put up a giant fcuking neon billboard smack dab in the middle of LP begging for attention. In fact, until I had talked to Sheldon offline, I had though he was in his 40's for his first few weeks on LP. :icon_mrgreen:

I appreciate it lol! We still need to meet up and swap more stories. RomanDad always encourages me to live more. I am an old soul.

My point was simply that when you bought your car you didn't know RD, you hadn't worked with anyone on the forum, and your company hadn't released any apps. Everyone gave you the benefit of the doubt, let sleeping dogs lie and gave you the chance to prove yourself.

I'm guessing the same didn't apply here because of how it was presented...but I also think a lot of it is because it's a woman posting.

I appreciate it lol! We still need to meet up and swap more stories. RomanDad always encourages me to live more. I am an old soul.

I'm hoping to pay Kentucky a visit to hangout with you two assholes this summer. :eusa_dance: :drunk:

My point was simply that when you bought your car you didn't know RD, you hadn't worked with anyone on the forum, and your company hadn't released any apps. Everyone gave you the benefit of the doubt and let sleeping dogs lie and gave you the chance to prove yourself.

I'm guessing the same didn't apply here because of how it was presented...but I also think a lot of it is because it's a woman posting.

Oh I am not taking a position against OP. I don't know enough of the facts to have any educated opinion. I never chimed in on her legitimacy. No problems with her being a women at all, if anything it makes it more badass. My mom is a huge car girl and so is my sister. I think it is even cooler that they drive hardcore stick shift cars.

I can sell you some. By the tonne. We have a harvest soon. Gets expensive for smaller orders. Throw in 250 pounds of lemons to close the deal.

He should also be fired for that ridiculous slip angle question that he posted on her behalf a few pages back. :iamwithstupid:

My point was simply that when you bought your car you didn't know RD, you hadn't worked with anyone on the forum, and your company hadn't released any apps. Everyone gave you the benefit of the doubt, let sleeping dogs lie and gave you the chance to prove yourself.

I don't think that's true. I knew Sheldon locally and suggested he join lp.

And no. This is a moderator level issue now. This has nothing to do with her plumbing. It has to do with the pimping her online brand. She's backed off that now. And I gave her some advice. And I suspect she'll follow it and become one of our more popular members.

Or I'll ban her ass.

I'm good either way.

And not for nothing. You've been around here long enough to know how we deal with suspected spammers. Don't cry sexism and ask us to treat this poster differently because it MIGHT be a woman. Ok?

Oh I am not taking a position against OP. I don't know enough of the facts to have any educated opinion. I never chimed in on her legitimacy. No problems with her being a women at all, if anything it makes it more badass. My mom is a huge car girl and so is my sister. I think it is even cooler that they drive hardcore stick shift cars.

I wasn't implying you were. Simply saw your post, then thought about when you joined and the difference compared to this. Hence the wording of my first post.

I am in complete disagreement here. The fact that it was a woman is why it took so long to get to this point. If it would have been a guy doing the same shit, he would have been getting slammed on page 2.

I think this group has more respect for women than you give them credit for.

You're not trying to bribe me are you???

(Three dozen... Hass or Holiday. And a picture of you holding the registration with address redacted in one hand, and an "I heart Guac" sign in the other.)

I don't think that's true. I knew Sheldon locally and suggested he join lp.

And no. This is a moderator level issue now. This has nothing to do with her plumbing. It has to do with the pimping her online brand. She's backed off that now. And I gave her some advice. And I suspect she'll follow it and become one of our more popular members.

Or I'll ban her ass.

I'm good either way.

And not for nothing. You've been around here long enough to know how we deal with suspected spammers. Don't cry sexism and ask us to treat this poster differently because it MIGHT be a woman. Ok?

I wasn't talking about mods. I was implying that a male probably would have had less people scanning their IG and looking into everything as "in depth". The amount of attention and interst was what I was observing. Do you honestly think a pimpled college kid posting in the same way would have as many responses or views?

:iamwithstupid:

We need more of this.

Can we start a thread on Himler's girlfriend? The forex chick that drives a Lambo / R8 / G wagon? Is that all a scam as well?

No, Robert is deceased. No need to bash someones memory. I knew him, granted I didnt research or pay much attention to his business ventures, and he was a good kid inmo. Sometimes people make mistakes, and regardless of what he did, people especially at his age have done much worse.