Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is entertainment and to showcase my use of the cars and my impression. The videos are not a peer reviewed article or presentation. I never claimed to be an expert. I'm saying I am passionate and enthusiastic about cars. I am not s mechanical engineer and I am learning as I go.

One thing for sure

You have gone at this forum thing like a raped ape

Everything. Boring, overrated pos.

:) . Fair enough. Ask me again my opinion on the GTR after I have lived with the SV a bit through the summer....I may not remember how to spell G-T-R.

And while we're on the subject, "the smoothness of the transmission" is another thing said by no one ever. The GTR may have the clunkiest DCT ever put in a car. It might be "smooth" compared to an automated manual (E-gear, F1, etc.), but as DCT's go it is not smooth at all. I get the distinct impression that you're doing your best to learn about cars but that you just don't have much real world experience with a variety of cars. Which is fine, but isn't a foundation for launching a social media platform talking about cars. JMO.

I am willing to bet that she didn't spend more than a few minutes driving a Huracan around the block, there is no comparison in between the GTR and the Huracan, it's like comparing oranges with watermelons, the Huracan in Strada Auto on magnetic ride is so smooth it puts you to sleep, the GTR feels so sterile and disconnected in comparison, the heavy body and clunky suspension and shifting simply doesn't match.

When I read that comparison from the OP I started doubting her experience with these cars but hey everyone has an option and deserves a chance so no issues there.

I am willing to bet that she didn't spend more than a few minutes driving a Huracan around the block, there is no comparison in between the GTR and the Huracan, it's like comparing oranges with watermelons, the Huracan in Strada Auto on magnetic ride is so smooth it puts you to sleep, the GTR feels so sterile and disconnected in comparison, the heavy body and clunky suspension and shifting simply doesn't match.

When I read that comparison from the OP I started doubting her experience with these cars but hey everyone has an option and deserves a chance so no issues there.

More than a few minutes but not hours and hours. You are correct and I think your conclusions are right on. Would probably have a different impression with more time.

Wow, I take a hiatus from LP and come back to see this fun thread. I would venture not many remember me since I didn't post a lot - not having a Lambo and all - and that's okay. Glad to see a lot of the same members still providing great insight and discussion, I've missed everyone!

I read the entire thing in one go and I'm not here with any judgement. I do hope one day I can share a story of buying my first Lambo too. So Saiy.Y, enjoy the SV when it arrives and enjoy LamboPower! What keeps me coming back even if no one notices is the fact this is the best Lambo board on the internet. I've always loved it here and I'll always find my way back. The trail of avocado chunks peppered with arm hair can guide me. :lol2:

Wow, I take a hiatus from LP and come back to see this fun thread. I would venture not many remember me since I didn't post a lot - not having a Lambo and all - and that's okay. Glad to see a lot of the same members still providing great insight and discussion, I've missed everyone!

I read the entire thing in one go and I'm not here with any judgement. I do hope one day I can share a story of buying my first Lambo too. So Saiy.Y, enjoy the SV when it arrives and enjoy LamboPower! What keeps me coming back even if no one notices is the fact this is the best Lambo board on the internet. I've always loved it here and I'll always find my way back. The trail of avocado chunks peppered with arm hair can guide me. :lol2:

Thanks. You read all 22 pages in one sitting? Wow. It is pretty awesome how active this board is. Lots to learn - the most staggering so far was the one thread on the bluetooth in the SV's not working at all for audio - I still can't believe it's going to require some $60 aftermarket plugin to work!

More than a few minutes but not hours and hours. You are correct and I think your conclusions are right on. Would probably have a different impression with more time.

How many minutes ? :icon_mrgreen:

Honestly if you have a chance to spend a proper amount of time in the Huracan you will realize how different it is from the GTR.

How many minutes ? :icon_mrgreen:

Honestly if you have a chance to spend a proper amount of time in the Huracan you will realize how different it is from the GTR.

I'll try to do that at one of these events in the future. There was one at Laguna Secca last April/May that I wasn't in town for but I am sure there will be other opportunities.

Spending all this time, defending and responding, who has time to work?

No shit.. Time for a bourbon for me after reading a few more pages of this .. whew

Spending all this time, defending and responding, who has time to work?

Yeah cause I'm sure most people with net worths large enough for $700k+ worth of cars spend half of their day defending their story on multiple different forums.

Yeah cause I'm sure most people with net worths large enough for $700k+ worth of cars spend half of their day defending their story on multiple different forums.

ding ding ding

we have a winner

and its not just this forum

I'll try to do that at one of these events in the future. There was one at Laguna Secca last April/May that I wasn't in town for but I am sure there will be other opportunities.

Are you sure you aren't a politician? Never a straight answer, I was expecting you to say, I drove the car for X amount of time in those conditions and my opinion is Y, very simple.

fcuk this thread.

Plate never shown on GTR in vid.

GTR is rented.

The guy here 876348724 pages back who wrote up the psycho analysis on her video is right.

The way she holds herself and speaks in the video does not coincide with the accomplishments she's selling us.

Her 27 year old boyfriend who reads a lot about cars is posting for her and is the one who made the video.

If I have to decide if this is real or not, I call not. If I'm wrong, I still don't give a fcuk anyway and you get no apology from me.

All this bullshit would cause anyone to either disappear if they were fake or post some real true shit. Like the name of her salesman at the dealer and have him gladly chime in here in a small exchange for the 700k purchase.

Either way, fcuk it. I'm sure noone else here who bled for his right to say he has or is getting a new lambo is happy with this BS thread.

I would like to believe she is for real but everything points the other way and it is very irritating. I haven't been this annoyed since SWIL was perfecting the exhaust note of his imaginary CGT .

I am going to lock this thread very soon

I would like to believe she is for real but everything points the other way and it is very irritating. I haven't been this annoyed since SWIL was perfecting the exhaust note of his imaginary CGT .

I am going to lock this thread very soon

Probably good to lock it down now. I believe the wall is crumbling down.

Probably good to lock it down now. I believe the wall is crumbling down.

Is it ? I haven't read the whole thing, takes way too much time , but the little that i took a glimpse at sounds like bullshit upon more bullshit

I can't believe it took 23 pages. Girl goes onto multiple car sites to promote blahblahblah. Wasn't it obvious. Thirsty mofos up in here. That it even got this far is embarrassing.