Sayonara I mean Saiy bye... what drives these people?

kmr

Let me help DJ and the "investigators" out..... That is not me and I would never be in such a photo. The comparison is disgusting. A pointer to the hairband on different people? Crazy that I need to actually spend time to spell this out.

Even if that girl isn't you, I think it's the pot calling the kettle black by you inferring what she's doing is disgusting. She's making an honest living on the side having fun by staying in shape and keeping her body up and you on the other hand are coming here lying and trying to fool people for financial gain.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same girl.

I had an independent smell test of the seats in both cars conducted, the results were conclusive. "Skank"

It's the same girl.

I had an independent smell test of the seats in both cars conducted, the results were conclusive. "Skank"

Thank you for conducting this independent research!!

Looks same to me!

:iamwithstupid: Same hair parted on the same side, same elastic thing on same wrist, hanging around the same cars. Quite a coincidence I'd say!

Crazy that I need to actually spend time to spell this out.

Crazy that you can spend all time on different forums making topics about how you are self made and bought a SV. But just saying the girl in the photo isn't you is 'spending to much time.

I have always just assumed that the person posting isn't even the girl, just the guy who was filming her. Much I find confusing though:

1) She apparently earned a degree in computer science, but is also doing nude photos? That is not a good way to help one's career if you want to be taken seriously as a professional.

2) Her SO bought the Lambo...so then if she's the one making the videos, she wasn't too smart about how she went about doing it and posting about it, yet she earned a degree in computer science...? Or if it's the SO behind the videos, well why does he want to make $$$ from videos if he already owns a Lambo...? And if he is smart enough to buy a Lambo, why did he go about making and promoting the videos in a dumb manner?

The older i get the less attention i want, and the more i grow more suspicious of those who actively seek it out.

The Internet makes people do stupid things for the allure of "having it all," this just appears to be one of countless caught in a lie; and that makes me giggle. Stupid people do stupid things. See Exhibit A :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: Same hair parted on the same side, same elastic thing on same wrist, hanging around the same cars. Quite a coincidence I'd say!

I don't believe in coincidence, ever.

Guess that was a failed attempt at an "attention grabbing but ultimately fictitious story...hence the ending"

My apologies it was not meant to be ban-inducing. Perhaps distaste on my part.

Well I lol'd!