• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, I've seen this already... lol

CpAHJzqUAAIw2l9.jpg

CpAHJzdVIAAIHFr.jpg

HAHA! Damn that was mean! But yeah, they sure had this in mind when they did the new car :P!

The most curious thing about this short clip is the strip on the engine bonnet that does not have camo on it. It is covered up in later photos. Since this is directly in front of what appears to be the intake for the ALA I wonder what it hints at. Do we dare to dream for a roof scoop and dorsel fin?

Wow, I want one. Can't wait to see the performance numbers for this beast.

Edit:

Quick exhaust clip:

So I just got an email from my local dealer. They mentioned Geneva and that they will show the Urus and the Performante Spyder. Nothing about this beast which either means no Aventador "Performante" or they want it to be a secret. But my hopes went down a lot :P

Paris Motor Show is every other year, that means there is one this year. I think we will see it this fall, they can`t skip Paris since it is kind of a big deal for them.

Worst case they will show it at 2019 Geneva Motor Show.

No hexagonal tail pipes no care...

4d.gif

Colored renderings from @fmpnick / IG.

Oooooooooooooooooo......Those Veneno Cues look pretty awesome in that green pain scheme...

Photos from Francesco Miniero.

I am intrigued...

They've updated the VIN rules to include a Performante Spyder, but no update has been made for the Aventador range.

The Ave S and Centenario were registered here with an engine spec way before their official announcements.

H.jpg

A.jpg

I think it is a total waste of money for you to get a newer version . You won’t be able to tell the difference in performance and what you have right now is just perfect , to spend the xtra money for a revised version of your present car is silly in my opinion

I'm in too my aventador SV (2nd one) has over 30k on it and will be at 70k miles by this time next year so... yes I'm in I need this one and a 6th aventador (the roadster of this)

Looks like there're gonna be lots of burned bumpers if the pipes are that close.

This is a mule so the final product could be similar or could be very different. We also could be seeing the mule for another One-Off design as opposed to a "standard" model update.

This is a mule so the final product could be similar or could be very different. We also could be seeing the mule for another One-Off design as opposed to a "standard" model update.

Definitely not a one off.

Definitely not a one off.

Yes, I don't think Lamborghini bothers to do road testing on their one-off models. This is for sure the next hardcore Aventador. I would do anything to know everything about the thing TODAY!