Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

Completely agree, what’s going to get us writing cheques will be the design.

Agree, it’s what gets us all....aesthetics is powerful, like a hot stripper

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read the replacement will be pushing 1000hp but the NA V12 will be assisted by an electric motor.

Really?

I say maybe......in 10 years.

All manufacturers drip feed HP.

Nothing will change that.

Really?

I say maybe......in 10 years.

All manufacturers drip feed HP.

Nothing will change that.

Competition will. Look at the hp jump of the V8 Ferraris, the 360 to the 430, due to competition coming in a opening a can of whoopass in the form of the Gallardo.

Competition will. Look at the hp jump of the V8 Ferraris, the 360 to the 430, due to competition coming in a opening a can of whoopass in the form of the Gallardo.

Yeah but look at Porsche HP like turbo S and the performance it delivers, in my experience of runway days etc the Lambos always anayalate the Ferraris with supposedly similar hp. Ferrari can quote whatever figures they like and bribe as many journalists with special press cars but in reality Porsche, Lambo and possibly Nissan actually deliver. Not saying Ferrari is slow just maybe not as quick as they would have you believe in my experience. I think Lamborghini know this and are concentrated on delivering a well rounded product that delivers for customers rather than chasing headline figures.

Let’s face it there is loads of fast big power cars now but they don’t deliver in the same way, eg Bentley supersport and Aventador, basically same power but not really comparable.

Numbers is just bragging rights as they are all too fast for the traffic in most places and for amateur drivers at anywhere near their full capacity, personally I hope they just make the replacement a great experience that “could” go really fast In the right hands as I am worried about all modern cars limiting the experience, I can’t see 1000 hp anytime soon personally too bigger leap but if they did unless they have to have some very clever electrics coming or they will have to up the control limits to an unreasonably level that will kill interactive enjoyment as a reasonably available production car. It might as well just drive itself with 1000hp to stop all of us killing ourselves and it would probably have to do so as there is no worse selling point than a load of dead owners.

Yeah but look at Porsche HP like turbo S and the performance it delivers, in my experience of runway days etc the Lambos always anayalate the Ferraris with supposedly similar hp. Ferrari can quote whatever figures they like and bribe as many journalists with special press cars but in reality Porsche, Lambo and possibly Nissan actually deliver. Not saying Ferrari is slow just maybe not as quick as they would have you believe in my experience. I think Lamborghini know this and are concentrated on delivering a well rounded product that delivers for customers rather than chasing headline figures.

Ferrari has never built a car alongside Lamborghini that had the same displacement. Always less.

It dates all the way back to the Countach/Boxer days at least.

The latest spot of the SV-J. Note that the wing is removed (likely to throw us off) and that the car has new 7-spoke rims it seems.

FB_IMG_1522092350279.jpg

Just placed a deposit on a Coupé. Any news / valid rumors regarding production numbers?

My dealer says to expect around 1000 Coupé+Roadster's, which is far from the 185, 500 etc. that others have been told...

Just placed a deposit on a Coupé. Any news / valid rumors regarding production numbers?

My dealer says to expect around 1000 Coupé+Roadster's, which is far from the 185, 500 etc. that others have been told...

Nobody including your dealer knows production numbers and anyone that says that at this point is just full of shit and just guessing. I have had my allocation for weeks and my dealer is one of the highest movers of Lambos and they dont even know. There are some people very high up the food chain with Lamborghini and they dont even know. It is just a waiting game for now.

Our fav YT'ber got allocation for the roadster :D

Congrats Im getting one too! Coupe I cant wait. Dammed and I have no patience :eusa_wall:

16403201_1426447110732542_4861696619344722669_o.jpeg

I will take one as is in the camo wrap :eusa_dance:

The side intakes seem wider.

Uhhhh Those pipes look uh ......... Rather Large :monkeyleft:

Uhhhh Those pipes look uh ......... Rather Large :monkeyleft:

I think I saw on Instagram that you had a Balboni exhaust installed on your SV, how do you like it? Any video clips?

New Pictures? lamborghini_aventador_sv_jota.jpg lamborghini_aventador_sv_jota3.jpg lamborghini_aventador_sv_jota4.jpg

You hero! Is there any chance you could give me the link to these pics or something? I want to get in touch with the person who took them if possible :)

Our fav YT'ber got allocation for the roadster :D

Hate to break it to her: just because she put down a deposit does not guarantee she'll get one. And quite frankly, given her "qualifications" or lack thereof, I don't think she deserves one.

Update:

The North American service managers are coming back from their training from Boston (on the Urus). Let's see if they will bring back any "side line news".