Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

I think I saw on Instagram that you had a Balboni exhaust installed on your SV, how do you like it? Any video clips?

Love

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Ferrari can pull over 800 hp out of their Ferrari 812 Superfast 6.5 litter V-12 NA, one wonders why Lambo wouldn't go all in for this supposed final SVJ version and pump out 800++ HP??

Of course that is if it is the final final...

You hero! Is there any chance you could give me the link to these pics or something? I want to get in touch with the person who took them if possible :)

Came from motor1 website.

I hope the wheels are considerably different than the SV. I have to set a 1/2 hour aside to clean those damn things!

That’s exactly why I broomed those stock wheels whet withers HRE ....Perfect easy to Clean.

DFC7A29F_BC0F_4351_9441_78D5B1FC0058.jpeg

Love 💜😈 them I will be taking vids rolling ones and such I am out of town till next weekend then voila.

That needs a transparent rear bumper, it’s a work of art! Looking forward to the videos.

If Ferrari can pull over 800 hp out of their Ferrari 812 Superfast 6.5 litter V-12 NA, one wonders why Lambo wouldn't go all in for this supposed final SVJ version and pump out 800++ HP??

Of course that is if it is the final final...

That’s exactly what I was thinking, I am sure they can get 800 HP out of it but is it really necessary to have all that power? I’d rather them get rid of weight but that’s much harder.

The replacement will be NA so that might be the issue, you go 800HP on this one it doesn’t leave a lot of room on the table for the replacement, my guess, the SV J will be under 800 HP the replacement will be 800HP plus the electric motors, who knows how many HP they will put out when coupled, in that case they can slightly increase the NA motor HP and the electric motors during the life span of that model. That’s my theory anyway.

Nobody including your dealer knows production numbers and anyone that says that at this point is just full of shit and just guessing. I have had my allocation for weeks and my dealer is one of the highest movers of Lambos and they dont even know. There are some people very high up the food chain with Lamborghini and they dont even know. It is just a waiting game for now.

Part of the purpose of taking deposits is to gauge market demand. If they feel they can sell 500 coupes and roadsters, then they will. They are probably tallying up deposits and inquiries before landing on a solid production number.

I think horsepower is quite important. Especially for the battle of who produces the last and the most powerful N/A V12 ever. SVJ will definitely be the last N/A V12 produced by a major supercar brand, but I doubt Lamborghini will want to give up the "most powerful" part to Ferrari. Goal to beat is 789bhp. Whatever comes after 812 will be a hybrid. Same goes for Lamborghini, whatever comes after SVJ will be a hybrid too.

I think horsepower is quite important. Especially for the battle of who produces the last and the most powerful N/A V12 ever. SVJ will definitely be the last N/A V12 produced by a major supercar brand, but I doubt Lamborghini will want to give up the "most powerful" part to Ferrari. Goal to beat is 789bhp. Whatever comes after 812 will be a hybrid. Same goes for Lamborghini, whatever comes after SVJ will be a hybrid too.

812 is only starting at 789.

Probably will top out somewhere around 820-830.

Our fav YT'ber got allocation for the roadster :D

she order lamborghini jojo :icon_mrgreen:

she order lamborghini jojo :icon_mrgreen:

That is a seriously expensive Jojo ... nice one ... try to pronounce it correctly ... but still, they will probably sell out before we even see it in a public unveil.

Not sure if this is fake news but I was told that a matte green SVJ was spotted on the production line...

Let cross our fingers and hope they muster 820 - 830 HP out off it!