LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let's get back to subject:

I hope the SVJ comes with CF doors. If they banned the proper 3k twill CF on doors, I hope they use CF skin or leather instead of alcantara.

Fortis and Teamsalamone can order Velvet from Ad personam lol

Please not CF skin!! I don't like that stuff!

That’s alcantara, too.

Not sure which one you are referring to but the 570-SL I had was definitely suede, smelled like leather, the cleaners were treating it as suede, asked me to brush it with a special brush etc. every other I’ve mentioned had the same grainy suede texture and smell.

405F364D_6B5D_4AAB_B9D8_46CE49835C00.jpeg

Please not CF skin!! I don't like that stuff!

I had selected the carbon fiber skin for my SV but it never came with it, I think they have/had some issues with it when exposed to sun or heat, some kind of delamination was happening, regardless I’ve never got it and come to think of it now I don’t remember having that option refunded LOL

I had selected the carbon fiber skin for my SV but it never came with it, I think they have/had some issues with it when exposed to sun or heat, some kind of delamination was happening, regardless I’ve never got it and come to think of it now I don’t remember having that option refunded LOL

My first SV had it specked in and right before I placed the order I told the dealer to delete that option. They forgot to and it came with it, but they didn't charge me for it because it was their mistake. I didn't like it, looked cheesy in my opinion.

My first SV had it specked in and right before I placed the order I told the dealer to delete that option. They forgot to and it came with it, but they didn't charge me for it because it was their mistake. I didn't like it, looked cheesy in my opinion.

Damn, they didn’t charge you because they charged me so the factory broke even :lol2:

I’ve been having nightmares about picking the color combo, I absolutely hate that part of the process.

Come on buddy we have covered this ground before!

When in doubt, always go viola parsifae with yellow calipers.

Be brave, I have faith in you! :)

Come on buddy we have covered this ground before!

When in doubt, always go viola parsifae with yellow calipers.

Be brave, I have faith in you! :)

I know I know but you know what I’ve done? I convinced my brother to spec his Performante that way LOL

I know I know but you know what I’ve done? I convinced my brother to spec his Performante that way LOL

Nice colour

Edited by raylambo

I’ve been having nightmares about picking the color combo, I absolutely hate that part of the process.

Did you get the suitcase again?

Haha!

Smart man, you have my approval.

It's going to look incredible!

Not yet, I still have the ones I got with the SV.

I didn't realise it was a keepsake. Figured you would have had to return it. That's impressive.

I feel you got to go all out and get a crazy colour for the SVJ however that's easier said than done. That been said I can't wait to see the specs owners come up with.

I feel you got to go all out and get a crazy colour for the SVJ however that's easier said than done. That been said I can't wait to see the specs owners come up with.

Agree, going to go with something loud and unique.

I didn't realise it was a keepsake. Figured you would have had to return it. That's impressive.

Got them as a gift from the dealer, way too generous IMO.

I mean I would love the SE 30 Jota purple , but I thin so many of the other owners to a much larger scale than ever would order that color that it would THE most common color to where a giallo Orion may end up being the least common lol

Having said that I am 90% sure I am going with blu cepheus with either red or orange letters and accents.

Yes but what’s crazy and unique, that’s the question.

True, hard to pick a unique color in this day and age. Thought I did ok with Verde Themis on my Perf - don’t see many with that color. I have a few colors in mind that are more “rare”, not the typical rainbow colors...certainly a tough decision with this ‘end of an era’ model.

Anyone hearing anymore info on the car? Monterey is only 4 months away for the unveil and seems everything is tight lipped.

Nothing new. But I heard from a friend who lives close to the Nürburgring that after the cars were out last time they then quickly went away. In my mind they did not achieve what they set out to do. Since then there has been only trackdays at the ring. But I hear this coming week will be at least a few days were they might be back to do some fast laps. Monterey seems to be the place for the unveil. More and more people claim that.

Monterey seems to be the place for the unveil. More and more people claim that.

I cannot disclose the source but it's 99% reliable and it's saying the unveil will be at Monterey.

I am also struggling with trying to choose a colour. Can't do blu nethuns again although I'm tempted to. Oro Elios would love to do, however probably hurts the value. Then there's always the grigios, white, Rosso Bia....