Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

I am pretty sure the dashboard of the SV without infotainment had forged carbon, it makes sense that the wing is forged, Lamborghini said they can only achieve the complex shape required for ALA using forged, it sucks because weave looks a lot better.

Have you guys seen the gloss forged? I hated forged until I saw it in gloss, looks pretty cool.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you guys seen the gloss forged? I hated forged until I saw it in gloss, looks pretty cool.

Gloss could make it look better but I have yet to see it

Gloss could make it look better but I have yet to see it

I'm personally not a fan of glossy forged carbon. It reminds me of a Formica countertop from the 80s. The kind you picked to match up with your black cultured marble 10 person hot tub LOL. The matte finish is a little easier on the eyes since the light and dark bits blend together better with less contrast. But it still looks like it has water stains.

It won't be over 800hp. It will be pretty close to 800. Looking forward to the unveiling at the Quail and, as others have pointed out, spec'ing the car with Ad Personum who will be on site.

770 PS confirmed

770 PS confirmed

They very well may label it as that to keep the million dollar centenario owners away from the pitch forks and pick axes. Doesn't mean it wont produce more. Seems to be the game in the exotic market these days. Although more common on the forced induction cars like the McLaren 800S...err 720S..

:icon_mrgreen:

Auto Motor Sport Germany

Cool thanks! I found their article about the car. 770 PS, 720 Nm, 2,28 sec faster than the GT2 RS on the ring. Which means it's faster than the 6:45 rumor.

Interesting - did anyone else notice the spoiler is weave, not forged CF?

Look close, ignore the reflection of the camo.

lamborear.png

post-12829-1532541723_thumb.png

Oh snap. You are right. Zoom in to the underside of the spoiler and the weave is clear as day. That is awesome.

The article from Auto Motor und Sport where they tested the car is now gone :P Whoops! Maybe they published it too early ;)?

post-12829-1532541723_thumb.png

I couldn't see it over the massive boner-inducing exhausts

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

This is what the center console without infotainment looks like. The Lambo logo is also made of forged composite carbon.

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_3228.JPG

Thank you, I really like the cleaner look, this time around I will delete it if it’s an option which still maintains the reverse camera.

The latest teaser video shows the aero a bit more. Did anyone else notice that you could fit a roof scoop to the ALA intake on the spoiler? Imagine an Aventador with a roof scoop! Lamborghini should do it as an option, or some tuner will I am sure! #MakeRoofScoopsGreatAgain.

Cool thanks! I found their article about the car. 770 PS, 720 Nm, 2,28 sec faster than the GT2 RS on the ring. Which means it's faster than the 6:45 rumor.

GT2RS was 6:47.30

2.28 seconds is 6:45.02

700PS = 759.466HP

Awesome numbers.