Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if this is true but I read the limited SVJ will be called "J63" and will be 63 full exposed carbon bodied SVJ's in addition to the one off hypercar.

It's true and it's far from fresh news.

:iamwithstupid:

I do not think that is true either and I was at the "few-off" special model event. Someone (certainly not sl55, of course) is splicing the info. between the special model and the SV-J together; hence the alleged "J63" designation which seems incorrect.

Factor in all the logic and rationale, it's more than likely that Lamborghini SpA hasn't even finalized themselves on how many SV-J's (coupe & roadster) will be made and whether they should be numbered or not. The quantity of the "few-off" has been finalized; then there are the regular AV-S coupes and roadsters to cater to. How many V!2 flagship (all its variants) can the factory produced within the next 36months? There is a number circulating around from "reliable sources" on the SV-J's quantity and, contrary to what has been said here, it appears low; too low to be totally convincing IMO. Keep in mind that we are also at the homestretch on the unveil so a deliberate rumour to add to the hype is not unexpected.

If they can and given Lambo's undeniable fact it is still a rather small manufacturer, they will build the last few "final edition" cars just to squeeze every single Euro out from the AV-series. But the difference, if any aside from the paint job, should be minimal. (The Pirelli Edition, Miura Tribute and the Japan 50th Anniversary are good hints.) A) It won't be worthwhile to tinker with a plethora of tests and trials to up just a few hp more unless they charge the moon for it but who would pay that especially when Lambo has to ensure it does not eat into the special model. B ) If they make less than the special model then it will make the special model a lot less "special" and those who are paying $$$$ for the special model are all going to cry foul. (Lambo executed that very well with the SV vs. the Centenario so they sure won't mess it up now.) C) There is a lesson learned from the Gallardo Final Edition. Not exactly a car that people were lining up to buy and even till this day, how often are these G-FE talked about or even remembered.

Very curious what you heard numbers wise - my dealer told me they are only getting their factory spec car plus 3 coupes. Not sure on roadsters as my allocation is on the coupe. I keep hearing conflicting info both ways - I guess the only route to find out for sure is wait for the release at Pebble.

Very curious what you heard numbers wise - my dealer told me they are only getting their factory spec car plus 3 coupes. Not sure on roadsters as my allocation is on the coupe. I keep hearing conflicting info both ways - I guess the only route to find out for sure is wait for the release at Pebble.

Regrets, I cannot reveal the quoted number for obvious reasons but let's just say it's quite a bit lower than the SV coupe although it won't exactly be rare either. Great if it is indeed true as the SV-J owners would be in a rather exclusive club and the SV will likely retain its proper value; perhaps even better than expected. But I am honestly not even 50% convinced that it is that number. We'll just have to wait a bit longer to find out.

I don't think we will be seeing the Aventador successor in 2020 already ... that is almost impossible logistics wise.

At the moment the waiting list, if you put in an order for a new Aventador, is about 8 to 10 months ... if we look at the production numbers per year I would put that at 1,200 Aventador so on average 100 V12's per month (not really exact because the factory closes down in August, but for argument sake let's stick with that) ... so with a 9 month waiting list, that would mean they have about 900 Aventador still to be built that have been ordered already, most of those would be Aventador S and Aventador S Roadster.

Now add the production for the SVJ and SVJ Roadster ... as I guess the few that are already being built on the assembly line are pre-production demo/press cars ... let's say they do 500 SVJ and 400 SVJ Roadster ... that's another 9 months of production ... so we are already looking at 18 months worth of Aventador models needing to be built ...

If they want to show the successor at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show it would mean they have to modify the assembly line for the new model in August 2019 (that is when the factory is closed, and they can remove the Aventador line and install the new line) ... but that is less than 12 months from today ... so there is no way they can still build all the Aventador they need.

So I am sure we will not be seeing an Aventador replacement in 2020, but more likely 2021 ... so they change the line in August 2020 which leaves them about 24 months worth of Aventador production ... which makes perfect sense ... I think they will be accepting Aventador S and S Roadster orders while the SVJ and SVJ Roadster are available, but if I would make a guess I would think they will stop the ordering process by January 2020 so they have 8 months to finish building the Aventadors still on order ... and that would mean they have kept the Aventador in production for 10 years ... and with 8,000 units of the V12 being built up to July 2018 I guess they will reach 10,000 Aventador by the time production is halted.

Originally even months ago it was 1000 JOTA's dealers took deposits assuming they would receive similar allocations to the SV. Dealers registered deposits from current SV owners first and so on from there. The demo JOTA's going to dealers are open for the dealer to choose if the JOTA allocations get cut would expect to see proportionate ADM.

S coupe and roadster are helping to shrink the JOTA production but knows how it plays out things could flip and it reflect Performante production raising the SV value as they ordered X amount of parts only question is what is X by my guess 2020.

I assume at Geneva 2019 they'll show the SVJ roadster and refreshed 610 so I'm thinking 2020 would make sense to show the replacement A and maybe a new variant of the Urus.

I assume at Geneva 2019 they'll show the SVJ roadster and refreshed 610 so I'm thinking 2020 would make sense to show the replacement A and maybe a new variant of the Urus.

I was told Roadster 2020 delivery.

I think the Aventador SVJ will be shown at Pebble in late August, the SVJ Roadster perhaps at the NAIAS in January 2019 and the LB48H 'one-off' limited edition at the 2019 Geneva Auto Show ... an evolution of the Urus is too soon, the first customer Urus have just been delivered.

I guess there will be a facelift Huracan somewhere along the line too before being replaced in 2022 or 2023 ?

I think the Aventador SVJ will be shown at Pebble in late August, the SVJ Roadster perhaps at the NAIAS in January 2019 and the LB48H 'one-off' limited edition at the 2019 Geneva Auto Show ... an evolution of the Urus is too soon, the first customer Urus have just been delivered.

I guess there will be a facelift Huracan somewhere along the line too before being replaced in 2022 or 2023 ?

Yes - SV Roadster delivery spring 19 and perhaps one more surprise.

Did a rear view on the Aventador SVJ Roadster with special engine cover:

2019_aventador_svj_9.jpg

From the Top Gear video I understood the interior of the Aventador SVJ might look really close to the SV interior, so I used the SVJ script on the seats and central console ... and added the S style line on the dashboard:

2019_aventador_svj_20.jpg

Naturally also available in Roadster version:

2019_aventador_svj_21.jpg

Just keeping busy ... :icon_mrgreen:

That looks insanely good brother. If you get a moment can I please see the interior roadster version with the accents in yellow vs green and since my allocation is for a roadster with blu Cepheus if we can see the updated rear and front end with yellow accents but the spoiler maybe all in CF instead of body color and no yellow rim around wheels or edge of spoiler 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Regrets, I cannot reveal the quoted number for obvious reasons but let's just say it's quite a bit lower than the SV coupe although it won't exactly be rare either. Great if it is indeed true as the SV-J owners would be in a rather exclusive club and the SV will likely retain its proper value; perhaps even better than expected. But I am honestly not even 50% convinced that it is that number. We'll just have to wait a bit longer to find out.

It’s impressive that they’ve been so tight lipped about production numbers. So much speculation, nothing verified. I’ve asked my dealer several times and they’ve been back and forth as well. I’m even wondering if production # will be revealed in Monterey. I get this feeling it will be vague and possibly just “made to order” like the Perf.

That looks insanely good brother. If you get a moment can I please see the interior roadster version with the accents in yellow vs green and since my allocation is for a roadster with blu Cepheus if we can see the updated rear and front end with yellow accents but the spoiler maybe all in CF instead of body color and no yellow rim around wheels or edge of spoiler

LamboCARS these are phenomenal renders - would you mind doing a render of a Monterey Blue coupe with gold wheels for me? Wondering if we can make a bit more of the front lip with color similar to what the SV has rather than all black.

Thank you!

LamboCARS these are phenomenal renders - would you mind doing a render of a Monterey Blue coupe with gold wheels for me? Wondering if we can make a bit more of the front lip with color similar to what the SV has rather than all black.

Thank you!

I have added some body color to the front bumper, more specifically the vertical fin on the side and some parts on the intakes ... looks more like the capture from the dashboard in the video now ... I also did an interior with blue details for you ...

monterey_blue_aventador_svj_front.jpg

monterey_blue_aventador_svj_side.jpg

monterey_blue_aventador_svj_rear.jpg

monterey_blue_aventador_svj_interior.jpg

I hope this looks somewhat how you envisioned it?

Just imagine the new Aventador SVJ finished in Arancio Anthaeus (the matt orange from the Huracan Performante) on gold wheels ...

2019_aventador_svj_23.jpg

I think that might look really mean in real life ...

Verde Hydra with gold wheels piz! Withe the body color on the front like the blue one? Would be out of this world!

Verde Hydra with gold wheels piz! Withe the body color on the front like the blue one? Would be out of this world!

Here you go ...

verde_hydra_aventador_svj_front.jpg

verde_hydra_aventador_svj_side.jpg

LamboCARS been at it so for many years.

Back in 1999, 2000, well before an LP or other such car forums, his site was the place to go for Lambo images/info.

Keep up the good work man. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

LamboCARS been at it so for many years.

Back in 1999, 2000, well before an LP or other such car forums, his site was the place to go for Lambo images/info.

Keep up the good work man. :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

He truly is incredible, just think how much of his free time he dedicates free of charge to satisfy all our requests, a true genuine kind hearted passionate gentleman :turboalex:

Why isn’t he VIP here?

I have added some body color to the front bumper, more specifically the vertical fin on the side and some parts on the intakes ... looks more like the capture from the dashboard in the video now ... I also did an interior with blue details for you ...

That is exactly what I wanted to see. I much prefer this look. If I was so lucky to afford one of these, I'd demand it that way!

Great work as always.