LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"White is best for cars, walls, and people." tm Allan-Herbie

"White is best for eggs, walls, and women." tm Supercar Ace :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Reserving judgement, I HATED the Aventadorito until I saw it in person regularly.

The green head-on make me think of a viper's nostrils

843686628_612x612.jpg

when are they showing the limited edition gas/hybrid version of 63 or whatever?

Already happened.

So was there some sort of VIP viewing of the SVJ earlier today or what?
I think Lambo mismanaged this so called VIP preview of the SVJ... Who could be more be more VIP as far as an SVJ is concerened than the deposit paid customers waiting for one? Yet very few if any of the customers with deposits were invited?!?!?!???

Just saw the reveal video for tomorrow. HOLY FU CK. It’s insane. The details, the decklid, the rear character line, the winglets on the side. I’m in love.

Just saw the reveal video for tomorrow. HOLY FU CK. It’s insane. The details, the decklid, the rear character line, the winglets on the side. I’m in love.

PostYourPics.gif

one more

moZzdV.jpg

63 other special car code? but people say only 63 svj coupe !!

Bzg0Z9.jpg

i need green one but tax and other etc... after germany price 750.euro

one more

moZzdV.jpg

63 other special car code? but people say only 63 svj coupe !!

Bzg0Z9.jpg

i need green one but tax and other etc... after germany price 750.euro

Pics not working. :(

Nope. But it's ok. I got help from friends. :icon_thumleft:

online car configurator now opening :icon_thumleft:

The new generation of the iconic V12 Lamborghini flagship, limited to 900 units

Nürburgring-Nordschleife lap record for production cars: 6:44.97 minutes

New design features focused on aerodynamic performance

Naturally-aspirated V12 engine, 770 hp, four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering for technical supremacy

Lightweight materials, racing solutions and ALA 2.0 for best handling performance

0-100km/h in 2.8 seconds, top speed over 350 km/h

Sant’#### Bolognese/Monterey (CA), 23 August 2018 – Automobili Lamborghini unveils the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ in a worldwide premiere during Monterey Car Week in California at “The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering”. The distillation of extraordinary design, groundbreaking technologies and the ultimate in handling, performance and driver enjoyment, the Aventador SVJ creates pure driving perfection, taking the concept of a super sports car to a new dimension.

The new Aventador SVJ, where SV historically stands for Superveloce

- meaning ‘superfast’ - takes the ‘Jota’ suffix, denoting its track and performance superiority: the Aventador SVJ has already claimed its position as the Nürburgring-Nordschleife production car record holder, completing the 20.6 km lap in just 6:44.97 minutes. Production is limited to 900 units.

A special edition, named SVJ 63, is exclusively unveiled on the concept lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. It pays homage to Lamborghini’s founding year of 1963: produced in a unique configuration, it demonstrates the rich use of carbon fiber and is made in an additional limited number of just 63.

“The Aventador SVJ is an innovative car and represents the absolute pinnacle of our super sports car product range,” said Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Stefano Domenicali. “The challenge to Lamborghini designers and engineers was to improve the purest essence of the Lamborghini super sports car, drawing on every inspiration from a space ship to a jet fighter: all the most exceptional examples of super-fast, super-athletic, aerodynamic superiority. The Aventador SVJ takes another step into the future, shaping the potential for super sports car development.”

wıthot breakaway interior rearvıev mırror options :mellow:

RDRVo1.jpg

new audi e-tron this option have (europa only) same system i think.

carweek

9Nl5o5.jpg

he SVJ 63 special edition emphasizes the abundance of carbon fiber in the design. This limited edition of only 63 vehicles was produced to mark Lamborghini’s founding year of 1963.