Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

white and carbon detail car special edition and only 63 car.

total svj 900 units.

Did I see it right that they added back full carbon door panels? I thought they were not dot compliant so dropped on the new performante.

This car is a home run. All 963 should be sold by now!!

The red looks fantastic ! At this stage I am thinking white, green I am not feeling it, I can't wait to see the red they have under covers!

Is 900 units only for coupe or is it 900 units total for both coupe and roadster? Lambo is playing tricks with their wordings!

Is 900 units only for coupe or is it 900 units total for both coupe and roadster? Lambo is playing tricks with their wordings!

That's the one million dollars question. My guess is the roadster will be in addition to this, we might get a clarification after the event.

That's the one million dollars question. My guess is the roadster will be in addition to this, we might get a clarification after the event.

900 is a lot either way.

All I know is that those 63 are included in the 900 run and will be first to be produced. Roadster is coming on top of those numbers as it is a separate model.

Damn, that's a little bit too many cars. 900 for the coupes alone? How many Aventador does the factory produces a year?

All I know is that those 63 are included in the 900 run and will be first to be produced. Roadster is coming on top of those numbers as it is a separate model.

Damn, that's a little bit too many cars. 900 for the coupes alone? How many Aventador does the factory produces a year?

Ferrari F12 tdf was "limited" at 799 pieces...

900 of this SVJ means more or less the same number, as it includes the "63" livery units

ciao

Heard 900 units is just for coupé.. Roadster gonna get their own amount of units but less than 900.

Comfort seat lovers look away, this hardcore interior is for the big boys 😂

You sure you don’t mean "isn’t for the big boys" :lol2: I can imagine love handles get in the way with this set up haha

You sure you don’t mean "isn’t for the big boys" :lol2: I can imagine love handles get in the way with this set up haha

True :lol2:

I wasn't this pleased with a new Lambo since I saw the actual Aventador. This one looks like a winner for sure. Can you imagine what the last version of the Aventador is going to be like?