Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 63 car looks terrible in my opinion, looks like a riced out Aventador. The car needs to be a solid color .

Damn, that's a little bit too many cars. 900 for the coupes alone? How many Aventador does the factory produces a year?

They build 1200 ish a year

MSRP is $517k? I thought it would be more... 900 is a lot, SVs probably doing to drop quite bit....

MSRP is $517k? I thought it would be more... 900 is a lot, SVs probably doing to drop quite bit....

What is the starting MSRP of the SV coupe ?

Reading the press release, it sounds like the 63 is in addition to the 900. "... and is made in an additional limited number of just 63." We will need clarification on that.

The Lamborghini configurator is live on Lamborghini.com. It specifically refers to the SVJ as the SVJ coupe. The roadster will come next and will likely be produced in similar numbers. There's going to be a lot of them out there, especially including the SV and SV Roadster.

Those hoping for a little bump in appreciation on this one given it's the last standalone NA IC engine... not going to happen IMO.

My guess is that they will make 1,963 total SVJ’s. It’s a marketing thing lol

I think the SVJ looks great but I’m not going to trade in my SV plus $200,000 to get it. Looks like I’m going to pass on this one.

The 63 car looks terrible in my opinion, looks like a riced out Aventador. The car needs to be a solid color .

totally agree, this is what they come up with, looks to me like they spent 5 minutes on coming up with this shit

Thank you so much, really appreciate receiving VIP status on the forum.

Congrats!!!

Looooooong overdue ...

Thanks ... For your "unique" contributions to the forum ...

Damn 900 coupes is a lot!

Then some 400 roadsters?

Probably more SVJ’s will be made than S’s.

I’m a bit disappointed... but the car does look incredible. I spoke with the designer and he said a lot of the design elements were influenced by a jet fighter. There’s a great view from above that shows the decklid appearing like a jet....

I want to like it but I am not that impressed. The SV was perfectly balanced IMO for looks and performance. The SVJ is nice but seems unbalanced.

I agree with rhyno. Those of us with SV's don't have a lot of reasons to upgrade.

Keeping my SV and bought a Performonte. Best of both worlds.

totally agree, this is what they come up with, looks to me like they spent 5 minutes on coming up with this shit

I have owned an Aventador Roadster. Not impressed with the J. Maybe I have to wait until I see it.

Well, it certainly lives up to it's name. The Aventador. The Aventador line has been getting a bit over the top. Too many vents. Less is sometimes more. The 918 didn't need all these channels for air...

Well, it certainly lives up to it's name. The Aventador. The Aventador line has been getting a bit over the top. Too many vents. Less is sometimes more. The 918 didn't need all these channels for air...

The 918 is also 13 seconds behind the SVJ's Ring time too.

Got back from Quail. To be brutal honest I wasn't blown away. It looks great but it sort of looks like an Aventador with a bodykit. Also the interior is basically untouched and is exactly the same as the SV. The wing actually looks sick, the carbon weave looks amazing in gloss.

I also briefly chatted with Maurizio Reggiani, he said roadster might have the same production number as the coupe and I asked him about the replacement which he said will drop.in 2021. He mentioned ALA will continue to evolve and will pay a major part in future models.

So it’s happening again, LP is in the denial stage of the process :lol2:

Rinse and repeat...I am not a huge fan of the Aventador, but this one is pretty special.