Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

You just know they are going to make 1963 total units.

This seems like a McLaren move where they beat last year’s best (the SV) with the SVJ in every possible way by a small margin which will sum to destroy the SV demand.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand not liking the production numbers but some of the comments crack me

Up. Of course it looks like an Aventador cause it is an Aventador 😂

Did you guys expect a new car ? I am so confused. The SVJ has more technical changes over the standard Aventador and SV way way more than let’s say Lp640 to 670. Now that was the definition of a body kit and people still go crazy. And yes the Performante looks like a Huracan with a body kit. A body kit from Lamborghini that is designed to work.

I saw the car and it is the first Lamborghini that I loved the moment I saw it and didn’t have to grow on me. It’s dead nuts sexy. The intakes are 3” wider than the SV and can swallow a toddler lol. The wing and the ALA setup is sexy AF.

I can understand not liking the production numbers but some of the comments crack me

Did you guys expect a new car ? I am so confused. The SVJ has more technical changes over the standard Aventador and SV way way more than let’s say Lp640 to 670. Now that was the definition of a body kit and people still go crazy. And yes the Performante looks like a Huracan with a body kit. A body kit from Lamborghini that is designed to work.

I saw the car and it is the first Lamborghini that I loved the moment I saw it and didn’t have to grow on me. It’s dead nuts sexy. The intakes are 3” wider than the SV and can swallow a toddler lol. The wing and the ALA setup is sexy AF.

Bingo, that’s what it is, an Aventador with a body kit, albeit a fantastic one.

To me I wanted to love this car but in reality it is just an aventador with a body kit. Nothing special other than a lap time. Most people will never track the car they have so it’s not really a big issue for 99% of the buyers. Yes it has a new bumper and a cool wing but really it’s just the evolution of the Aventador. In 2 years Lambo will unveil a car that is 10% better than this one and we will all go wild.

I’m just happy that Lambo makes supercars that we can afford. Keep it up Lambo as we are all very proud of what this brand has done!

I want to like it but I am not that impressed. The SV was perfectly balanced IMO for looks and performance. The SVJ is nice but seems unbalanced.

I agree with rhyno. Those of us with SV's don't have a lot of reasons to upgrade.

Keeping my SV and bought a Performonte. Best of both worlds.

this is the best comment I've seen on here, get a performante and you will only take the SV or SVJ out for showboating

I have mixed feelings on the SVJ and I can understand the SV people being a bit hesitant, but I haven't seen one in the flesh.

I'm looking at an SV now to trade my LP-700 as there seems to be several (gorgeous one's) come on the market now.

The SV/SVJ is still the best bang for your buck considering if you move up to the next level in the food chain your well into 7 figure $$ numbers.

Needs the J to match the calipers

They won’t change the color of the J. I’m going to do without decals, maybe just make my own.

Lambocars,

Can you please do an SVJ roadster

1) blu Cepheus

2) calipers and SV in yello J will be red of course

3) interior yellow accents

And if possible to see above version and one where all above is the same but the fins of the diffuser have body color and the and bottom edge is the sides and the front fascia has Same trim in body color. Thank you 🙏🏻

People should start donating $5 every time they want Lambocars to do a render. I'm wondering how he makes any money with his contributions to our community.

People should start donating $5 every time they want Lambocars to do a render. I'm wondering how he makes any money with his contributions to our community.

I don't make any money from these renders ... it's all for fun.

Speaking of fun ... do you think they will do an SVJ63 Roadster too?

aventador_svj63_14.jpg

Would be nice to see 990 SVJ Roadster and 10 SVJ63 Roadster ... so the grand total would be 1963 ...

Lambocars,

Can you please do an SVJ roadster

1) blu Cepheus

2) calipers and SV in yello J will be red of course

3) interior yellow accents

And if possible to see above version and one where all above is the same but the fins of the diffuser have body color and the and bottom edge is the sides and the front fascia has Same trim in body color. Thank you

I don't make any money from these renders ... it's all for fun.

Speaking of fun ... do you think they will do an SVJ63 Roadster too?

Would be nice to see 990 SVJ Roadster and 10 SVJ63 Roadster ... so the grand total would be 1963 ...

That would be a very nice number to end it on. I actually really like the 63 Edition, even in Roadster form.

Something like this ...

post-106629-1535313232_thumb.jpg

The second request is where all the lower carbon fiber is finished in body color?

It’s actually perfect as it is. Only thing is maybe it’s my phone but be color doesn’t look like blu Cepheus