• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:icon_thumleft:

Wow.

I think this is my favorite color so far.

So striking, and at the same time it smooths out the edges of the SVJ more into an SV. :icon_mrgreen:

Best of both worlds! :icon_pidu:

sl55 was the bronze accent line on the 63 painted or just a sticker?

SL55, and along what Fortis asked can you tell us what else was CF on the SVJ63 vs the standard SVJ? I only got to see the verder SVJ since i was in town for the day and didnt have time to see the 63 at the lambo house.

just got back in town from Cali, im loving the new SVJ/63 and it was nice to see Lambo make a huge splash this year at car week!

IMO the 63 is a perfect 10!!!!! the SVJ would be a perfect 10 in the right color combo! not crazy about the green/red Christmas tree look.

it was great seeing the LP crew at the Lambo House!!!!

just got back in town from Cali, im loving the new SVJ/63 and it was nice to see Lambo make a huge splash this year at car week!

IMO the 63 is a perfect 10!!!!! the SVJ would be a perfect 10 in the right color combo! not crazy about the green/red Christmas tree look.

it was great seeing the LP crew at the Lambo House!!!!

Likewise, great to finally meet some of you!

Anyone else get the number $517k for the base price?

:iamwithstupid: i heard 530k but sounds close enough.

Plus $100k for a 63 right?

Fortis, it was painted on. No stickers.

alpha6164, the roof, engine cover and centre spoiler mount are all in full carbon whereas on the SVJ it's standard. Side note, I really love the spec on the 63 especially the lower front which is all black.

Plus $100k for a 63 right?

Correct. The 63 looks good, I think the full black on the front looks great. Not a big fan of the carbon fiber roof, but I think Lambocars can help with visualizing some cool specs.

post-8919-1535401593_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401724_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401734_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401738_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401748_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401760_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1535401781_thumb.jpg

Fortis, it was painted on. No stickers.

alpha6164, the roof, engine cover and centre spoiler mount are all in full carbon whereas on the SVJ it's standard. Side note, I really love the spec on the 63 especially the lower front which is all black.

Thank you, one more question, was the front bar side winglet carbon or just plastic, I can’t tell in the photos. Thank you.

Thank you, one more question, was the front bar side winglet carbon or just plastic, I can’t tell in the photos. Thank you.

No problem! And the side winglet was painted.

So it looks like the enlarged side intakes come in gloss black only; even for the SVJ63; and if my info. is correct, there is no carbon option for these either?

Saw it also... loved it.

Sam. the SV is the best looking car, but if you want pure Italian insanity, this is it. It looks great head on and the details are beyond cool.

So it looks like the enlarged side intakes come in gloss black only; even for the SVJ63; and if my info. is correct, there is no carbon option for these either?

If I'm not mistaken the side bumpers are plastic because they have to comply with the DOT 5 mph deformable bumper requirement. That's not to say some carbon isn't in them, but carbon fiber isn't really deformable. I could be wrong.

Deciding between the SVJ or 63? :icon_mrgreen:

63 is just a sticker job, to me isn’t worth the whatever premium they will attached to it also it’s color combo restricted I believe and I’d want to play with Ad Personam.

63 is just a sticker job, to me isn’t worth the whatever premium they will attached to it also it’s color combo restricted I believe and I’d want to play with Ad Personam.

63 is not just a paint/sticker difference. A-pillars, entire roof , support for wing etc are all exposed carbon. Didn’t some people pay $20k+ just to get their standard A exposed carbon on their roofs ?

Think of the gen 1 Ford GT. They made 4038 of them and 343 were the Heritage edition with the orange and blue livery and Heritage was truly a sticker job and nothing more technical as CF etc and those cars bring $200k more than a standard GT.

if anyone can get one at sticker, grab it and run! that 63 is the $hit IMO and will be worth it in the long run. I heard 11 different configurations available for the accent colors, cali's etc..