Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

63 is just a sticker job, to me isn’t worth the whatever premium they will attached to it also it’s color combo restricted I believe and I’d want to play with Ad Personam.

A Mercedes Benz number on a Lamborghini.....that's what this is about. :icon_mrgreen:

if anyone can get one at sticker, grab it and run! that 63 is the $hit IMO and will be worth it in the long run. I heard 11 different configurations available for the accent colors, cali's etc..

11 different config for the SVJ63? That would be cool! I believe the standard SVJ has 6 suggested config to choose from. Of course Ad Personam would exponentially increase the combinations and permutations possibilities.

63 is just a sticker job, to me isn’t worth the whatever premium they will attached to it also it’s color combo restricted I believe and I’d want to play with Ad Personam.

I literally said the exact same thing up in Monterey....

63 is not just a paint/sticker difference. A-pillars, entire roof , support for wing etc are all exposed carbon. Didn’t some people pay $20k+ just to get their standard A exposed carbon on their roofs ?

Think of the gen 1 Ford GT. They made 4038 of them and 343 were the Heritage edition with the orange and blue livery and Heritage was truly a sticker job and nothing more technical as CF etc and those cars bring $200k more than a standard GT.

...And we literally had this convo :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It's scary how often we're on the same page Fortis :lol2:

11 different config for the SVJ63? That would be cool! I believe the standard SVJ has 6 suggested config to choose from. Of course Ad Personam would exponentially increase the combinations and permutations possibilities.

this is what I was told at the config room pebble beach, but nothing was in stone. they said you will be able to choose the accent colors where the bronze is on the 63 shown.

I love that car, hopefully a Roadster will follow FTW!!!!!!!!!

I think Rosso Effesto would look pretty nuts on this car.

The real question is when is Lambocars getting his configurator updated??? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

post-8919-1535488569_thumb.png

The real question is when is Lambocars getting his configurator updated??? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

agree 100%, is this your spec?!

That looks really good. The only issue is how they are not allowing you to change the color of the J so it ends up either adding extra accent colors or if your car is red then the J doesnt stand out.

In my situation i want Blu Cepheus with yellow accents. The issue is the configurator doesnt allow you to pick yellow as the center locks, the J remains red. Even the SV shows can only be in black. And interior doesnt show yellow trim as option. So i have ended up with this which is not bad but i rather not have blue, yellow and red lol

post-13156-1535497873_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1535497905.jpg

That looks really good. The only issue is how they are not allowing you to change the color of the J so it ends up either adding extra accent colors or if your car is red then the J doesnt stand out.

In my situation i want Blu Cepheus with yellow accents. The issue is the configurator doesnt allow you to pick yellow as the center locks, the J remains red. Even the SV shows can only be in black. And interior doesnt show yellow trim as option. So i have ended up with this which is not bad but i rather not have blue, yellow and red lol

The J will be in red regardless unless Ad Personam allows it. There is a thin black outline on the J and it is bright enough to stand out from Rosso Efesto which is like candy apple red. For the interior, the "SV" part of the embroidery can be done to match the colour stitching and interior trim in various colours but the "J" part of the embroidery will remain in red unless Ad P. allows it. Centre locks are available in red or black with optional Lambo logo wheel caps in carbon. The rear fender SV-J logo can either be painted or as decals. For light-coloured cars; such as Blu Cepheus; the standard colour for the "SV" part will be black. For dark-coloured cars, the standard colour for the "SV" part will be silver. Paint or decal in various colours will be available via Ad P.

The J will be in red regardless unless Ad Personam allows it. There is a thin black outline on the J and it is bright enough to stand out from Rosso Efesto which is like candy apple red. For the interior, the "SV" part of the embroidery can be done to match the colour stitching and interior trim in various colours but the "J" part of the embroidery will remain in red unless Ad P. allows it. Centre locks are available in red or black with optional Lambo logo wheel caps in carbon. The rear fender SV-J logo can either be painted or as decals. For light-coloured cars; such as Blu Cepheus; the standard colour for the "SV" part will be black. For dark-coloured cars, the standard colour for the "SV" part will be silver. Paint or decal in various colours will be available via Ad P.

When I asked one of the Ad Personam guys about it he said that was a thing they had discussed internally and decided on that you could not get the "J" in any other color, even with Ad Personam.

I really liked the Rosso Pyra- satin red....

But I still can’t get over 900 cars.

I wonder how many roadsters...

The 63 is enticing but must be hard to get.

There's a lot of misinformation about the production numbers because some people are claiming 900 SVJ's total. At the 63 event a few reps from HQ clearly said 900 coupes, roadster is separate. And is there any truth to the 1963 production total?

agree 100%, is this your spec?!

This would be close to my spec, I'm waiting for Lambo cars to get his configurator up and going so I can make some further tweaks. Finger crossed a few deals in the works come through so I can finally bring home a new toy :headbang:

post-13156-1535497873_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1535497905.jpg

I'd suggest doing orgnage accents with the calipers and such, the blu cephus / orange combo really pops :icon_thumleft:

What did you guys think of the new stitching option?? I am kinda torn.

I really like it. I was helping my friend spec his car at the lounge and we both agreed it looked good.

When I asked one of the Ad Personam guys about it he said that was a thing they had discussed internally and decided on that you could not get the "J" in any other color, even with Ad Personam.

You can easily enough get it flled in aftermarket with any color you want. Sucks Lambo won't do it in house, but not impossible to fix.

Rooso Pyra is pretty sleek too...Matte does look great on this car. I'm more partial to the metallic sparkling finish, but a Rosso Pyra SVJ would match your LP760 SV quite nicely.

There's a lot of misinformation about the production numbers because some people are claiming 900 SVJ's total. At the 63 event a few reps from HQ clearly said 900 coupes, roadster is separate. And is there any truth to the 1963 production total?

I was told 900 coupes will be made, and only 63 coupes of the 63 Edition will be made, for 963 total coupes. No roadster numbers where released yet, which is it's own separate line.

I was told 900 coupes will be made, and only 63 coupes of the 63 Edition will be made, for 963 total coupes. No roadster numbers where released yet, which is it's own separate line.

I am hearing the same from a rather reliable source.

I am hearing the same from a rather reliable source.

Makes sense as you can put a deposit in for a roadster but you can't spec it just yet.

63 is not just a paint/sticker difference. A-pillars, entire roof , support for wing etc are all exposed carbon. Didn’t some people pay $20k+ just to get their standard A exposed carbon on their roofs ?

Think of the gen 1 Ford GT. They made 4038 of them and 343 were the Heritage edition with the orange and blue livery and Heritage was truly a sticker job and nothing more technical as CF etc and those cars bring $200k more than a standard GT.

If you think about it logically, the A-pillars were an option for the SV, if you get a Roadster you can get carbon roofs, that leaves the rear deck lid in carbon and the wing support, I personally don’t see the value, if it’s only $100k more just to say that yours is the rarest out of 1800 units it might be worth it I guess but otherwise it wouldn’t make much sense to me.

There's 900 coupes excluding the SVJ63, so 963 coupes total. The official Lamborghini website refers to the SVJ coupe specifically, meaning the SVJ Roadster is coming later. The roadster will be produced in similar numbers to the coupe, likely slightly less.

In total we'll see over 10,000 Aventadors. Exactly as alpha said, these are all Aventadors, whether it's the 2012 base or the Centenario. Up to you to decide whether there is exclusivity in any of the models.

For me, I was 100% onboard with the SVJ. I'm now at 50%.

For me, I was 100% onboard with the SVJ. I'm now at 50%.

I couldn't agree more. A bit disappointed to see so many J's will be produced....and not sure if its upgrading from the SV now.

I couldn't agree more. A bit disappointed to see so many J's will be produced....and not sure if its upgrading from the SV now.

There is not a question in my mind about it being an upgrade. I have driven the Aventador S and its a significant improvement over standard Aventador with the 4ws. Just the 4wheel steering alone is a major major upgrade. So the SVJ having that and better suspension, lighter, ALA etc is def an upgrade. The question really is more about production numbers. If they made 300 of them everyone would be losing their mind to get one.