Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

19 minutes ago, LPDADDY said:

Could everyone just chill , who gives a fcuk who owns what or who has a bigger dick . For the record , if any of you doesn’t like what the forum offers , don’t post here . 

It's not the forum - it's the mods. 

Apparently your man Fortis cares - would love to see more JOTA less cow bell

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Nuvolari612 said:

It's not the forum - it's the mods. 

Apparently your man Fortis cares - would love to see more JOTA less cow bell

So you  have an issue with me 

1 hour ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Could care less about my grammar - I work for a living unlike you who worries about what everyone does NOT have as you just did above.

You aren't first in line  - your post said you are waiting to see what the roadster looks like - as if that's a hard one to imagine! 

I placed a deposit on the hyper car went to NY for the viewing went to Monterey for the parties - understand that cars or driving isn't really your thing but it is mine as are car people. 

You must have posted 50 different SV color options over and over asking everyones opinion only to sell it because you placed money over the car - ironic!

Then posted here again - same as the other member but since you have more money or the mod thinks it's somehow offensive when someone doesn't have a deposit ... hmm!

You target people who you don't believe are worthy of being here - you did it twice in the last two posts. I would pull out your pm's you sent me describing another member who had an SV but he couldn't afford it - but for you or the other mods deleted my mailbox such a classy move. 

Do tell me what I'm missing - you went after a guy publicly because you could as it's what you and the other mods do. 

Honestly man I am struggling to understand what you are trying to say, I am not even joking.  I’ve never PM’ed you such things, you’ve lost the plot, I think you must’ve been conversing with somebody else, how can I delete your PMs? I am just a member on this forum just like you are.

I didn’t go after Supercar Ace, somebody sent me a link where I could donate for him to go on holidays, I was shocked because he, as far as I understood from his posts was looking to purchase a new Lamborghini and those two things don’t make sense when put together, if you have Lamborghini money or hope to in the very near future you don’t do that unless you are trying to scam people, I know Supercar Ace isn’t trying to scam anyone and that’s why the whole scenario shocked me, how you don’t get that is beyond me, even Supercar Ace gets that the whole thing was a lapse in judgment which backfired, you no matter how retarded you sound just want to be a contrarian, based on your selfies you are an older guy I expected  you to be much wiser. 

As for me not working LOL, I’ve hosted forum members at my house and I know a bunch of them IRL, why don’t you ask them? LOL 

We all are men (and women) here with a common bond.  We just need to forget and move on, and as Bill and Ted said, "Be excellent to each other."

Let's hug it out. 

9 hours ago, Fortis said:

…...Also please pull your head in and don’t even start talking about money because I will make you feel inadequate, also don’t forget to consider you have 20 years on me with a 20 kickstart, settle down...... 

:icon_frown: I expected better from you...

I think it’s pretty poor to deliberately mislead people, even on the internet in such a small helpful community, I certainly see ace in a different light now, it’s not bad luck and business decisions, it’s deliberately giving the impression of yourself that is untrue or at least how it appears to me now.  Crowdfunding a holiday as charity unless you are really in need also sits pretty low with me. 

Back on topic though, I think the front winglets should be black and also the centre support for the rear wing with the black following the contour as it hits the rear deck like the 63 cars, then the other lines down the centre flow and look much more balanced, those 2 changes I reckon would vastly improve the look i also  saw a darker car and it looked much better than the green one as these things were not as noticeable.

I personally think the SVJ may be a bit much money, it will end up nearly 20% more than my SV was for a very similar spec (10% for the car which is the norm and 10% for breaking records I reckon), I’m not sure I see the value with the numbers as they stand and with its replacement looming it has the potential to lose an awful lot of money. I also think unless you do a few ad personam bits it doesn’t look as good as SV seems that everything is now chargeable to get the nice bits and they know how to charge Ferrari style! To me it looked much better in pictures than in reality out in the light where the bits just look a bit stuck on rather than a cohesive design.  I’m still thinking on it, as i actually use my cars it will take a big hit just from that, money no object though I would be all over it with ad personam bits, newer is always better and I bet it drives amazing. 

900 coupe 

63 coupe se

900 roadster

63 roadster se

Also looking at those tech drawings the exhaust looks to be straight pipes valves to take it through muffler which would be great if that’s the standard version, anyone get and better pics of it’s design?

3 hours ago, Jpegs13 said:

:icon_frown: I expected better from you...

His accusations managed to push my buttons the wrong way, being jet lagged didn’t help either, I agree that I’ve probably overreacted, I won’t engage him again, it’s not worth it. 

11 hours ago, Fortis said:

Honestly man I am struggling to understand what you are trying to say, I am not even joking.  I’ve never PM’ed you such things, you’ve lost the plot, I think you must’ve been conversing with somebody else, how can I delete your PMs? I am just a member on this forum just like you are.

I didn’t go after Supercar Ace, somebody sent me a link where I could donate for him to go on holidays, I was shocked because he, as far as I understood from his posts was looking to purchase a new Lamborghini and those two things don’t make sense when put together, if you have Lamborghini money or hope to in the very near future you don’t do that unless you are trying to scam people, I know Supercar Ace isn’t trying to scam anyone and that’s why the whole scenario shocked me, how you don’t get that is beyond me, even Supercar Ace gets that the whole thing was a lapse in judgment which backfired, you no matter how retarded you sound just want to be a contrarian, based on your selfies you are an older guy I expected  you to be much wiser. 

As for me not working LOL, I’ve hosted forum members at my house and I know a bunch of them IRL, why don’t you ask them? LOL 

My pm's my mailbox is not operative - the mods deleted it assuming Mr VIP had some hand in that. 

You did go after him so I went after you - let's get that straight.

You know my name age see my pictures what I do and my net worth - per your post and you at 20 years younger have done better in your opinion financially etc  

When I challenge you it's safe to assume you will run for the hills as you can not take what you dish. 

Start a thread let me know :) when you place a deposit on a JOTA prove it - it's what you have asked of others!

12 hours ago, LPDADDY said:

So you  have an issue with me 

Do you moderate a forum that doesn't follow it's own rules. 

This thread is about the JOTA - not personal attacks 

6 hours ago, topjay said:

I think it’s pretty poor to deliberately mislead people, even on the internet in such a small helpful community, I certainly see ace in a different light now, it’s not bad luck and business decisions, it’s deliberately giving the impression of yourself that is untrue or at least how it appears to me now.  Crowdfunding a holiday as charity unless you are really in need also sits pretty low with me. 

Back on topic though, I think the front winglets should be black and also the centre support for the rear wing with the black following the contour as it hits the rear deck like the 63 cars, then the other lines down the centre flow and look much more balanced, those 2 changes I reckon would vastly improve the look i also  saw a darker car and it looked much better than the green one as these things were not as noticeable.

I personally think the SVJ may be a bit much money, it will end up nearly 20% more than my SV was for a very similar spec (10% for the car which is the norm and 10% for breaking records I reckon), I’m not sure I see the value with the numbers as they stand and with its replacement looming it has the potential to lose an awful lot of money. I also think unless you do a few ad personam bits it doesn’t look as good as SV seems that everything is now chargeable to get the nice bits and they know how to charge Ferrari style! To me it looked much better in pictures than in reality out in the light where the bits just look a bit stuck on rather than a cohesive design.  I’m still thinking on it, as i actually use my cars it will take a big hit just from that, money no object though I would be all over it with ad personam bits, newer is always better and I bet it drives amazing. 

900 coupe 

63 coupe se

900 roadster

63 roadster se

Also looking at those tech drawings the exhaust looks to be straight pipes valves to take it through muffler which would be great if that’s the standard version, anyone get and better pics of it’s design?

Lamborghini V12 rear engine performance sits in a category alone. 

Ferrari announced another model to be above the 488 rear engine. 

10% above the SV - agree it's best to keep the SV financially as it will sell at 10%+ back of msrp making a 20% add purchase. 

Production of like cars - GT2RS 1000 Senna 750 F12tdf 800 all coupes. To date I have not seen Lamborghini state 900 roadsters. 

If the J is as good as everyone says - ADM will be seen like the cars listed above. Today Lamborghini has the shortest line for their track focus cars - my guess is that will change if it already hasn't. 

Whoa.......I have been away at Rennsport for 2 days and this thread has turned a page quickly to the sh*t :huh:

I just hope the SVJ is a good driver's car in reality.  Can't tell so far from all of the online *worthless* reviews

1 hour ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Production of like cars - GT2RS 1000 Senna 750 F12tdf 800 all coupes. To date I have not seen Lamborghini state 900 roadsters. 

Said on the test drives, if you would like a reference, shmee150 talks about it quite a bit it’s at about the 10.30 minutes mark into his video. 

So getting on for 2000 cars total with mules and press cars, etc 

15 minutes ago, topjay said:

Said on the test drives, if you would like a reference, shmee150 talks about it quite a bit it’s at about the 10.30 minutes mark into his video. 

So getting on for 2000 cars total with mules and press cars, etc 

I heard 1963 total to coincide with the year Lambo started. 

20 hours ago, Fortis said:

Thanks for your post, as I said I have nothing against you, but that action just stunned me and that’s why I mentioned it, I appreciate the fact that you realized that was a big mistake and you are working your way away from it, I also know that you understand and appreciate where I am coming from and I hope you know that whatever I said wasn’t done maliciously, I also think that you know and appreciate that most of it isn’t about LamboCars’s renders and that it goes a bit deeper than that, having said that at the end of the day you don’t owe me or anyone else an explanation for your actions, I am just a stranger to you and so are many here. 

As for your business endeavors, coming from less than nothing myself I appreciate and admire the effort, hard work and determination , everything you’ve briefly explained in your posts above (I know there is a lot more to it) to me sounds very complicated and convoluted, that’s why I am saying you are chasing unicorns, business is very very simple in essence, the basics of doing a successful deal have not changed, trim all the nonsense and if you work hard enough you will eventually get there but if you keep on chasing to good to be true convoluted transactions you are doing nothing but gambling and that’s not the basis of a sustainable business, yes you might get lucky but what if you never will before you run out of money and/or enthusiasm? You need to build a solid base and start with that. 

I tell you what, next time you want to do a deal PM and I will help you negotiate it or at least let you know if it’s a time wasting exercise or not. 

If anything I'm more upset with myself for being baited, despite having a bad day with some not so fun family news and mentor of mine getting some very bad news about one of his kids. I came on the boards to unwind a bit and saw someone trying to instigate, and I wasn't in any mood to deal with it. That's certainly no excuse and I certainly overreacted but I still never personally insulted the guy in my overreaction. What doesn't sit well with me is having someone, especially a moderator, publicly expose someone's full identity and personal business on the boards. I think that crosses a very serious line. Fortunately I'm an open person, I am ok with my personal business being out there, that's even why I left that post up and didn't try to delete it or hide it. I know this mod's real identity offline and would never publicly post his full identity or his personal business here or anywhere for that matter. I still hold no ill will against any one, to me it's a waste of time an energy.

As for business, when you're pissed off and talking about it on a forum, specifically about your failures, it's never going to come out right :lol2: I'm always game to learn so I'll certainly PM you and pick your brain.

10 hours ago, topjay said:

1 post taken out of context and all hell ensues :lol2: My door is open, you can always message me for the full story.

2 hours ago, Assman said:

I heard 1963 total to coincide with the year Lambo started. 

That would actually be a really cool homage to the company's beginnings. I like that they are doing a lot more things to celebrate the company's history and heritage. So if that's 963 coupes, that would leave 1,000 cars left to be roadsters, 63 roadsters and demo cars.

19 hours ago, IanMan said:
19 hours ago, IanMan said:

Create your own. Close your eyes and floor it.

Ian

You realize that when one is speaking directly to another, the text is quoted? Otherwise the post is typically a general comment for the thread and not the individual himself. I didn't reply to you, my comment was a general joke to thread itself, which was about half a car sticking through a wall. I said create your own, do it yourself. You as in the reader, not you as in Ian.

You are an extremely oversensitive individual. I think the best advice is just stay clear and I'll do the same. Clearly we don't mesh. 

17 minutes ago, Supercar Ace said:

What doesn't sit well with me is having someone, especially a moderator, publicly expose someone's full identity and personal business on the boards. I think that crosses a very serious line.

I agree with some of what you posted, commend you for taking ownership and tone of your responses, however disagree with the part above. You posted your own name and own request for money for your own trip, on a public website. Your tune would be very different if tens of thousands of dollars were pouring in. Passing around a link to a public website designed to attract attention (that's the point of crowdfunding is it not?) is not tantamount to publishing private information otherwise unavailable. 

10 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

My pm's my mailbox is not operative - the mods deleted it assuming Mr VIP had some hand in that. 

You did go after him so I went after you - let's get that straight.

You know my name age see my pictures what I do and my net worth - per your post and you at 20 years younger have done better in your opinion financially etc  

When I challenge you it's safe to assume you will run for the hills as you can not take what you dish. 

Start a thread let me know :) when you place a deposit on a JOTA prove it - it's what you have asked of others!

I have no reason to run for the hills, you aren’t a worthy adversary for me could never challenge me because everything I speak is the absolute truth and I can back every single gthing I claim, also you have difficulty expressing yourself in writing, most of the time I have no idea what you are on about and I am being serious, you are making unsubstantiated accusations which I obiously can’t prove otherwise so this whole conversation is an embarrassing joke.

At this point I am actually embarrassed to continue conversing with child like adults, this isn’t what I signed up for.

9 hours ago, porter said:

I agree with some of what you posted, commend you for taking ownership and tone of your responses, however disagree with the part above. You posted your own name and own request for money for your own trip, on a public website. Your tune would be very different if tens of thousands of dollars were pouring in. Passing around a link to a public website designed to attract attention (that's the point of crowdfunding is it not?) is not tantamount to publishing private information otherwise unavailable. 

Thank you, though I respectfully disagree. I posted my own name on another site, but I did not say "by the way, my handle on LP is..." nor did I post the link to this site myself, voluntarily exposing my on identity here. A moderator posted and exposed the identity of a member without their consent and with the intent of attacking another member. My handle on here is not my actual name for a reason, nor do I post my LP handle with my name publicly, so it doesn't matter if I made $1 or $1 million, personal identifying information was used to expose the actual identity of a forum member, and that crosses a big line. If we're allowed to just dox people left and right, where does it end?

Now, if I was to post the full name, location and a picture of Captain on here (because that stuff is publicly available and is the exact information of mine that was posted) would that be cool? It's public links right?

Fear not, I have no intent to nor would I ever want to, and even after all of this I have no ill will against Captain, holding grudges is a waste of energy and does nothing productive for me. If I did have ill will, in my responses I would have brought out the heavy guns in personal attacks, but I never personally attacked him. I think his actions crossed the line, but I'm not trying to personally attack him nor am I wishing any ill will upon him. Trying to tear someone else down does absolutely nothing to build me up.

I'm away for 2 weeks and the site goes totally offline...I'm back for 2 weeks and apparently I burn it down :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I somewhat agree with Supercar Ace.  The way this debacle unfolded on this forum appeared to be quite a personal attack.  I'm sure Supercar Ace will long regret his decision for this gofundme project.  But that's his choice and he ultimately has to deal with it.  I don't necessarily agree with why it has to be brought up, discussed and dragged out publicly here on this forum.  We all fcuk up in life sometimes.  Lets just give him a break and get back to discussing our passion for Lamborghini.  

On 9/28/2018 at 9:27 PM, Nuvolari612 said:

From what I understand - Lambo cars has several employees and each post or rendering sends traffic to their for profit website.

I can't help but ask myself where this idea came from.

Lamborghini is a hobby of mine, I only own books and scale cars ... and I can't even afford the more expensive MR ones I would love to add, and I surely have no way of affording a real Lamborghini any time soon.

I created lambocars.com as a hobby many years ago, to share my passion for these cars, I put together the configurator because I made all those different looks in PhotoShop and imagined it would be fun for people to be able to do that online, so I programmed my own configurator ... I created every single graphics item myself and wrote every line of code myself ... no employees, and surely no profit website ... in fact, I had to upgrade my shared hosting to a VPS two years ago because I was stressing the server ... the difference in costs between shared hosting and VPS is massive for me, sorry.

1 hour ago, murcivu said:

I somewhat agree with Supercar Ace.  The way this debacle unfolded on this forum appeared to be quite a personal attack.  I'm sure Supercar Ace will long regret his decision for this gofundme project.  But that's his choice and he ultimately has to deal with it.  I don't necessarily agree with why it has to be brought up, discussed and dragged out publicly here on this forum.  We all fcuk up in life sometimes.  Lets just give him a break and get back to discussing our passion for Lamborghini.  

7 hours ago, Supercar Ace said:

Thank you, though I respectfully disagree. I posted my own name on another site, but I did not say "by the way, my handle on LP is..." nor did I post the link to this site myself, voluntarily exposing my on identity here. A moderator posted and exposed the identity of a member without their consent and with the intent of attacking another member. My handle on here is not my actual name for a reason, nor do I post my LP handle with my name publicly, so it doesn't matter if I made $1 or $1 million, personal identifying information was used to expose the actual identity of a forum member, and that crosses a big line. If we're allowed to just dox people left and right, where does it end?

Now, if I was to post the full name, location and a picture of Captain on here (because that stuff is publicly available and is the exact information of mine that was posted) would that be cool? It's public links right?

Fear not, I have no intent to nor would I ever want to, and even after all of this I have no ill will against Captain, holding grudges is a waste of energy and does nothing productive for me. If I did have ill will, in my responses I would have brought out the heavy guns in personal attacks, but I never personally attacked him. I think his actions crossed the line, but I'm not trying to personally attack him nor am I wishing any ill will upon him. Trying to tear someone else down does absolutely nothing to build me up.

I'm away for 2 weeks and the site goes totally offline...I'm back for 2 weeks and apparently I burn it down :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Some good points made. 

Let's get back to discussing the SVJ. 

3 hours ago, LamboCARS said:

Lamborghini is a hobby of mine, I only own books and scale cars ... and I can't even afford the more expensive MR ones I would love to add, and I surely have no way of affording a real Lamborghini any time soon.

I created lambocars.com as a hobby many years ago, to share my passion for these cars, I put together the configurator because I made all those different looks in PhotoShop and imagined it would be fun for people to be able to do that online, so I programmed my own configurator ... I created every single graphics item myself and wrote every line of code myself ... no employees, and surely no profit website ... in fact, I had to upgrade my shared hosting to a VPS two years ago because I was stressing the server ... the difference in costs between shared hosting and VPS is massive for me, sorry.

No good deed will go unpunished!

But keep up the good work, many here find it very beneficial..

4 hours ago, murcivu said:

:icon_thumleft:

4 hours ago, LamboCARS said:

Thank you for your service and let us know what we can do to help you get out to car week.

Just be careful if you use gofundme :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 hours ago, porter said:

Some good points made. 

Let's get back to discussing the SVJ. 

Cheers :icon_super: