Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

22 hours ago, LamboCARS said:

I can't help but ask myself where this idea came from.

Lamborghini is a hobby of mine, I only own books and scale cars ... and I can't even afford the more expensive MR ones I would love to add, and I surely have no way of affording a real Lamborghini any time soon.

I created lambocars.com as a hobby many years ago, to share my passion for these cars, I put together the configurator because I made all those different looks in PhotoShop and imagined it would be fun for people to be able to do that online, so I programmed my own configurator ... I created every single graphics item myself and wrote every line of code myself ... no employees, and surely no profit website ... in fact, I had to upgrade my shared hosting to a VPS two years ago because I was stressing the server ... the difference in costs between shared hosting and VPS is massive for me, sorry.

I will tell you and apologize - at the Lamborghini House in Monterey during the Ad Personam meeting.

We were specifying two cars when I brought up your name and site. They responded with you and Lamborghini now have an agreement and stated you have employees - at my next visit to the factory will make a point to get this cleared up. 

Using your site has been awesome - let me know where or how to support your efforts - again my apologies you do great work and it's very much appreciated. 

Someone asked for an engine photo - here you go. 

37542824_2169833376631927_1390572653663748096_n.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, Fortis said:

I have no reason to run for the hills, you aren’t a worthy adversary for me could never challenge me because everything I speak is the absolute truth and I can back every single gthing I claim, also you have difficulty expressing yourself in writing, most of the time I have no idea what you are on about and I am being serious, you are making unsubstantiated accusations which I obiously can’t prove otherwise so this whole conversation is an embarrassing joke.

At this point I am actually embarrassed to continue conversing with child like adults, this isn’t what I signed up for.

Let me be clear Fortis

Post your name. 

Post a picture of you. 

Post your JOTA deposit. 

I am not accusing you of anything - simply holding you accountable to your posts as you do others.

If you are embarrassed that's on you. 

I didn't set you up - you put yourself in this position and it's time you taste what you serve. 

Back to the subject - JOTA Carbon Edition and Hyper car. I received the green light for the hyper car have not heard on the 63LE Carbon Edition. 

10 minutes ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Let me be clear. 

Post your name. 

Post your JOTA deposit. 

I am not accusing you of anything - simply taking your posts and asking for you to respond in a like manner you hold others to. 

If you are embarrassed that's on you - you allowed someone like me to get you worked up.

I didn't mean to set you up or maybe I did :) you seem to be upset. 

Back to the subject - JOTA Carbon Edition and Hyper car. I received the green light for the hyper car have not heard on the 63LE Carbon Edition. 

To me you mean absolutely nothing, those who matter to me know my name and everything there is to know about me, as I said I am embarsed to debate you so do yourself a favour and move along, your juvenile attempts make me laugh. 

20 minutes ago, Fortis said:

To me you mean absolutely nothing, those who matter to me know my name and everything there is to know about me, as I said I am embarsed to debate you so do yourself a favour and move along, your juvenile attempts make me laugh. 

Nothing would be non responsive - so you sort of blew that one. 

Not asking for a debate nor am I looking to embarrass you. 

I will do you a favor and move on - it's obvious you don't like being done what you do to others. 

IMO, take the $400 that was already raised on GoFundMe and lets start a "get lambocars to 19' car week" account with that money today!

that would be the right thing to do and we can all kick in a few bucks! with $400 to start we will get him to Cali next year! I personally would love to see this! :)

Unfortunate how this forum likes to commit genocide. Not cool to have a gofundme to take a vacation but not right to call a decent member out, lambo owner or not. Especially when the mod that called him out doesn't have one as far as I know. Back on topic please gentlemen, this is exciting times for Lamborghini, lets enjoy our passion for the cars and the brand and not about bashing and embarrassing the dwindling contributors on the forum.

1 hour ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Nothing would be non responsive - so you sort of blew that one. 

Not asking for a debate nor am I looking to embarrass you. 

I will do you a favor and move on - it's obvious you don't like being done what you do to others. 

Thanks man, you grammar is pain enough for me so thank you for letting me off the hook :lol2:

1 hour ago, Fortis said:

Thanks man,. you Your grammar is pain painful enough for me, so thank you for letting me off the hook :lol2:

Oh the irony! lol

I kid because I love. {grouphug}

LamboCars, awesome stuff man! I think in the right spec, maybe with some additional contour lines in vinyl, or in two-tone can break the car up a bit. I feel like the J is to the Aventador as the Reventon was to the Murci. There are hints of things to come and some styling that just does not work, but I am trying to look through it to see where things are going in the future. I am struggling to make Veneno, Reventon and Aventador comparisons because of where they each sat in the line up vs what they purpose is. Reventon was an experiment looking to the future, the Veneno seemed to be "the best we can do, period" and the J is an evolution. I could be wrong on this, my mind is processing it all at a very slow pace.

3 hours ago, Griza said:

Unfortunate how this forum likes to commit genocide. Not cool to have a gofundme to take a vacation but not right to call a decent member out, lambo owner or not. Especially when the mod that called him out doesn't have one as far as I know. Back on topic please gentlemen, this is exciting times for Lamborghini, lets enjoy our passion for the cars and the brand and not about bashing and embarrassing the dwindling contributors on the forum.

JOTA production is just beginning it's two year production - the LOOM orders are going in there are lots of questions would like to read some Ad Personam specs. 

Trofeo's may not be an option from the factory - talked to Senna owners about their cars which are struggling to find traction even on track which could be why Lamborghjini isn't allowing them as an option. They should be available after market but Lamborghini is stating they are for track use only. 

20 minutes ago, TestShoot said:

Oh the irony! lol

LamboCars, awesome stuff man! I think in the right spec, maybe with some additional contour lines in vinyl, or in two-tone can break the car up a bit. I feel like the J is to the Aventador as the Reventon was to the Murci. There are hints of things to come and some styling that just does not work, but I am trying to look through it to see where things are going in the future. I am struggling to make Veneno, Reventon and Aventador comparisons because of where they each sat in the line up vs what they purpose is. Reventon was an experiment looking to the future, the Veneno seemed to be "the best we can do, period" and the J is an evolution. I could be wrong on this, my mind is processing it all at a very slow pace.

If it were possible to give you a high five - awesome!

I think Lamborghini is going to a more consistent look. The Urus JOTA Hyper car will all show more consistency. The clay model of the hyper car took in the old and new from the Countach to the Veneno Centenario and Terzo Millenio. 

It seems with every next generation model to a specific Lamborghini they get cosmetic additives, although on the SVJ the Aero definitely serves it purpose & they have done this historically with their cars.

First gen A, then SV,  then the AV/S....now SVJ ( the most additives). I guess depending on your tastes you will like that or not. TBO I'm not fussy with the SVJ but the SV is the best balanced look IMO, the AV/S the least appealing...

But of course it's all subjective...

What the absolute hell happened here?!

Keep it on point, looks like people interested in moving on have let it go and moved on. If you’re still interested in bitching, you won’t get much farther. 

My spec went into LOOM last weekend, car should arrive in January / February. 

Car will be Verde Themis with matching calipers / interior details. Some of the bits I had to photoshop for AP lol.

Stoked is an understatement. 

Lambo2.png

1 hour ago, Luxeous said:

Car will be Verde Themis with matching calipers / interior details. Some of the bits I had to photoshop for AP lol.

Lambo2.png

Ht damn that is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! Congrats sir :icon_thumleft:

5 hours ago, TestShoot said:

Oh the irony! lol

I give you the “your” but not the pain(ful) :lol2:

6 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Lambo2.png

Can't believe you're not going for blue...

5 hours ago, Supercar Ace said:

Ht damn that is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! Congrats sir :icon_thumleft:

Haha thanks man!

17 minutes ago, LA_Brit said:

Can't believe you're not going for blue...

Dude I wanted to but my son keeps asking for a green ‘ghini’. Figured this would be fun. 

2 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Haha thanks man!

Dude I wanted to but my son keeps asking for a green ‘ghini’. Figured this would be fun. 

Blue...

13 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Haha thanks man!

Jason did you finalize Themis or Scandal?

3 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Themis - I love Scandal but I wanted the pearl effect. 

Scientifically blue is the fastest color, however green has the highest "wow factor"...because, you know...science :lol2: