• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, RDW said:

looks like the Y Lambo headlight??

Believe it's the new Huracan street legal track focussed monster. 

Lamborghini well occupé ce week-end à Vallelunga est à l'occasion des World Finals. Le constructeur italien profite pour presenter in a bout of visuel marked SC18, SC pour Squadra Corse, le departeme

13 minutes ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Believe it's the new Huracan street legal track focussed monster. 

Lamborghini well occupé ce week-end à Vallelunga est à l'occasion des World Finals. Le constructeur italien profite pour presenter in a bout of visuel marked SC18, SC pour Squadra Corse, le departeme 

Wow!  Cant wait for that! Anytime a car is being described as a Monster by other car guys, it has my attention!!! :aiwebs_011:

I think it is pretty obvious it ain't Huracan related. Huracan range won't see anything new until the facelift/refresh comes out. 

3 hours ago, APB said:

I think it is pretty obvious it ain't Huracan related. Huracan range won't see anything new until the facelift/refresh comes out. 

but does Lamborghini Squadra Corse do anything with the Aventador platform? 

4 hours ago, APB said:

Updated Performante has been planned for awhile - test drives early next year. 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:07 AM, Nuvolari612 said:

Makes sense as the Trofeo's are designed for a warm dry track. 

Wet surfaces they don't grip and or not properly warmed lots of understeer - just surprised Lamborghini doesn't require a waiver like the SV race tune and exhaust. 

When I checked recently, the Pirelli trofeo r tires the Svj uses, is not available anywhere yet.  Maybe Pirelli will release them soon but as of now, they don’t exist anywhere. 

7 hours ago, Lambofan35 said:

When I checked recently, the Pirelli trofeo r tires the Svj uses, is not available anywhere yet.  Maybe Pirelli will release them soon but as of now, they don’t exist anywhere. 

That's not good - was hoping to order a spare set of wheels and tires. 

Another monster released today - URUS STX from Squadra Corse

I don't know about you guys, but these body-kit cars from Lamborghini is just getting annoying.  Come on Lamborghini, give us cars with real engineering improvements and solutions like the Performante and the SVJ.  Stop with these Reventon, Centennario, STX bullshit! 

Im ok with it really, it was built for a specific person who wanted it so you can't blame the SC team for answering the call...

2 hours ago, Unotaz said:

I don't know about you guys, but these body-kit cars from Lamborghini is just getting annoying.  Come on Lamborghini, give us cars with real engineering improvements and solutions like the Performante and the SVJ.  Stop with these Reventon, Centennario, STX bullshit! 

Doesn't seem to be a ahortage of buyers , as long as that is the case , it will go on . 

On 11/18/2018 at 3:55 PM, Unotaz said:

Rumor 6M Street legal Squarda Corse V12 - Lambo takes profits and design right back into the company. I 'm sure Squadra also received a pretty penny which goes towards the STX and like programs. 

Portions of the one off build are now available to Ad Personam. 

STX will be a race series - hopeful a street legal URUS reflecting the STX is offered. 

Range Rover SVR and 325,000.00 2 door version - all sold. 

Bugatti Divo 6M for 1 of 40 vs one off factory street legal V12 race car for 6M - SC18 all day long. 

Bentley Bentayga's hill  climb version the list goes on and on as owners love more track focussed versions. 

Man wanted a one off V12 street legal Squadra and had the wallet to do it - good for him. 

Squadra Corse and Lamborghini partnership is IMO a win all around but I love street legal hard core track versions. 

I do not see this as a body kit - doubt it will ever be tracked but if it did my gut says it's faster on track than the JOTA. 

2 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Portions of the one off build are now available to Ad Personam. 

What portions of that car are now available via ad personam? If its the tail lights I may need to make some calls lol. 

12 minutes ago, Luxeous said:

What portions of that car are now available via ad personam? If its the tail lights I may need to make some calls lol. 

Was told when I asked - "lots" but won't know exactly til Spring when I visit the factory as Lambo does not like putting things in writing. Expect to see a lot more "Y" lighting and design in the future. 

Did you notice the tires - that's a good start we have now seen two sets :)

That car was made to be in Bianco! I'll be honest, the grey, while sharp, just doesn't seem as extreme as I would expect for this car. Looks sharp none the less though.

3 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

The SVJ is just epic. I love that whole rear piece coming off.  I just cant bring myself to lose 200k on one easy. 

That's a hit for sure. What do you expect them to bottom out at? My expectation would be the #63 editions will be the ones to hold a better value. But I could be wrong, look at the 40th Anniversary edition Murcielagos!

14 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

The SVJ is just epic. I love that whole rear piece coming off.  I just cant bring myself to lose 200k on one easy. 

Some be disappointed when they don't get one - especially the roadster. 

Lamborghini did not increase production - adding URUS one offs and LB48 

Debating letting go my SV - R it's great looking and could hold well. 

I think Lamborghini is a whole new drivers car first company than it was in the past even with more production - V12's long term always do well.