Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

11 minutes ago, Nuvolari612 said:

I don't know why you feel the need to post what you did. 

My perspective is m perspective - my writing style is my writing style. 

Neither require your or the moderators approval - when you need to publish your 63LE letter it speaks volumes. 

As an LB48 depositor and signed NDA's - it speaks volumes. 

As I mentioned, to answer before you asked the question on what foundation am I basing my replies on.  It's to answer before you ask as everyone knows that's your next move; it's getting old.  At least I have something to back up my answers on which you so much want others to proof.  And you?  And BTW, I posted ONE of my letters...

And likewise, my views are also mine, I need not your approval either. 

So have you paid your 2nd deposit yet?  Borkert is enthusiastically waiting to do your car.   You received his greeting letter and "the package" yet?  :lol2: 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, VCR said:

As I mentioned, to answer before you asked the question on what foundation am I basing my replies on.  It's to answer before you ask as everyone knows that's your next move; it's getting old.  At least I have something to back up my answers on which you so much want others to proof.  And you?

And likewise, my views are also mine, I need not your approval either. 

So have you paid your 2nd deposit yet?  Borkert is enthusiastically waiting to do your car.   You received his greeting letter and "the package" yet?  :lol2: 

No VCR I am a fake. 

That purple smiley face at the end of your comment proves it! 

You got me ... at least in your warrior keyboard mind. 

I love your thought process - hey boys can you swap out my 63LE coupe for one of them there roadster editions. 

Again you are short on facts - the 2nd deposit has not been requested :)

Your move - gutter man a place you seem to like hanging out in. 

1 hour ago, Nuvolari612 said:

No VCR I am a fake. 

That purple smiley face at the end of your comment proves it! 

You got me ... at least in your warrior keyboard mind. 

I love your thought process - hey boys can you swap out my 63LE coupe for one of them there roadster editions. 

Again you are short on facts - the 2nd deposit has not been requested :)

Your move - gutter man a place you seem to like hanging out in. 

It matters not to me whether you are a fake or not.

What make you think I am in the same region as yours and the deposit criteria is the same?  Hint: go read the NDA and Agreement that you claimed to have signed and look at the names that Lamborghini is under.

And what about your thought process: just because you don't believe it can be swapped or you can't swap it; hence it doesn't happen?  LOL!  And that's the whole point of my posts; what you merely believe is not a decree.  Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't do it either.

It would appear that I have provided more facts to this thread than you.  And that when you are called out by mixing fiction into facts, you lose your cool and started calling names like keyboard warrior and gutter man.  Getting a bit frustrated now are we?  :lol2: (Yes, another smiley for you...)   Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are a fake (and again it matters not to me even if you are); just don't mislead others to believing what you incorrectly deemed as facts as it will be called out easily and then let's see who belongs in the gutter.  And just because you qualified for a limited model, it doesn't mean your views are gospel as there are others who are equally qualified if not more so.

I am glad I am able to provide some drama as it has been quite boring on LP as of late.

2 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

There is a difference between arguably ugly and ugly - why even post it. 

Ferrari has a tiered buy in - if you bought new Ferrari's you would know vs Lamborghini who does not until you get to the sought after new LE's. Try buying a LE Ferrari and you will then learn the curve is much greater than Lamborghini. They take age wealth past Ferrari ownership of new and old the list is long. 

I state things from my and others actual experiences - which is why I ask you what you are basing your opinions on. 

The discussion becomes misguided when you state things with no foundation other than your whim - if you aren't an SV or JOTA buyer what are you basing all the insults on.  Don't be sorry just lay some foundation so someone doesn't take your word for things and dislike what Lamborghini is doing because they red your post and that's their take away of current conditions which are contrary to mine. 

I think you also don't understand the definition of insult. Insult is what you've done to VCR, who has a collection that puts almost everyone to shame. Nobody has insulted you, you're doing a great job making your own self look foolish. You lecture people like school children and think we are all chumps off the street and you're the only guy with stroke. Now you're telling me about how to buy Ferraris. This is getting good. Tell me more about how to buy exotic cars.

Didn't you declare awhile back you were leaving this board for good? What happened to that? 

59 minutes ago, porter said:

I think you also don't understand the definition of insult. Insult is what you've done to VCR, who has a collection that puts almost everyone to shame. Nobody has insulted you, you're doing a great job making your own self look foolish. You lecture people like school children and think we are all chumps off the street and you're the only guy with stroke. Now you're telling me about how to buy Ferraris. This is getting good. Tell me more about how to buy exotic cars. 

I don't think you think -  you and others post knee jerks reactions and you assume I look foolish. :)

I am not telling you what to buy - there ya go again. I simply stated the difference between Ferrari and Lamborghini.

How about countering the post vs your blah blah blah keyboard nonsense. 

VCR posted a letter for a 63LE - then asked me to prove up my letter adding that I  post my letter of the LB48 and if I placed my second deposit which was not only out of line on many levels it was a bluff and I called him out. You don't like it - too bad!

The reason I returned was to help guys who told me this place was trying to change - they were wrong. 

You say this is getting good - yet you are a moderator so which is it. Do you look for trouble or cause it!

This place won't change as long a you and others who have zero skin in the game - post inaccurate. 

Congrats A!!!

1 hour ago, porter said:

Didn't you declare awhile back you were leaving this board for good? What happened to that? 

+11111, well said!

And huge congrats A!!! The SVJ63 will be an awesome addition to your collection.

4 hours ago, Nuvolari612 said:

I don't think you think -  you and others post knee jerks reactions and you assume I look foolish. :)

I am not telling you what to buy - there ya go again. I simply stated the difference between Ferrari and Lamborghini.

VCR posted a letter for a 63LE - then asked me to prove up my letter adding that I  post my letter of the LB48 and if I placed my second deposit which was not only out of line on many levels it was a bluff and I called him out. You don't like it - too bad!

The reason I returned was to help guys who told me this place was trying to change - they were wrong. 

You say this is getting good - yet you are a moderator so which is it. Do you look for trouble or cause it!

This place won't change as long a you and others who have zero skin in the game - post inaccurate. 

Did a quick read over, and I am one that easier infers something that may not be there, but I didn't see where VCR went to the gutter with it?

Aside from that, objectively speaking I got the impression they (VCR and Porter) were simply trying to inform about the process from their experience, which you may have taken as an insult or in a negative fashion. Sure, it may come with a grain of salt, but nothing initially beyond the pale. At least not worth getting upset over. I can see where things continue, frustration can come across, but again, nothing worth getting upset over.

That being said, we are all here to enjoy and participate in a relatively small community of enthusiasts and even smaller pool of owners. So everyone just chill for a minute and enjoy the fact that we have some serious access to information to the process and procedures for buying dream machines.

So someone doesn't post 100% accurate information, it happens. I can't see where even if any one of you three posted something inaccurate that it was done on purpose or in order to derail or misinform. Just ask them about it, and my guess is things will even out in a friendly manner.

Cool? Cool. 

1 hour ago, Nuvolari612 said:

Whether you are legit or not, by now, it's obvious of whom has a more rational and logical approach on this.  Seems like not too many pages ago, you were the one asking people to prove there legitimacy on ordering a SVJ/LB48H/SVJ63 or whatever the variant in order to authenticate their legitimacy in sharing what they knew about these cars.  So when the table is turned and you are asked to swallow you own medicine, you didn't take it well at all.  Again, solid proof that you can do whatever you please onto others but when the same applies to you, you called foul.  LOL!  What a hypocrite!   No one needs to assume how you look anymore, you had proven and written it out all by your very self! :lol2: (yup, yet another one). 

You called me out on what?  That I can produce a conformation letter and you cannot, so who called whom out?  Again, go swallow your own medicine instead of trying to push for an illogical argument.  

And yeah, returning to help guys out to change this place only to label them "wrong".  Yes, this is getting good; too good in fact as all has been proven on what you really have been and still are all along. A measly little challenge on your legitimacy and you condemn the entire site.  This is absolutely beyond too good!!

I'm not feeding you anymore so you can have more posts and get more mileage from this thread.  All has been proven and others aren't blind and stupid; they can and will make their own judgement on you whether by now or in due course.  You can keep making a fool out of yourself by all means; it makes no difference to me.   Even if you get a LB48H or whatever it may be, it merely means you paid for it; it says nothing about your intelligence and demeanor.  Keep arguing and it definitely will, or proving lacking thereof.  

Destructo.  I hear you.  As mentioned above, I am not going to feed the other party so he can get his kicks.  What needs to be done and said had been duly executed.  You and I are cool as far as I am concerned. Cheers.

And thank you very much everyone for the congratulations.  It's underway but nothing has set in stones yet; contrary to some believe; the order can be changed and it's not like the dealership will be stuck with a car that they can't sell either.  They will gladly assist on any legitimate long-term client.

I returned because there are misleading info. on this thread.  If I can play a role in righting the wrong, it's the least I can do especially when we are dealing with the flagship(s) of the current series which most likely would be the last of its kind as far as V12-ICE-powered-only models are concerned.  Let's see where the new & revised LP would take us and we'll see if it's worth the ride or not.  Thanks again.

8 hours ago, porter said:

Hope you're correct. Would be great for the brand.

Hope you are well man.

Thanks, I'm doing good. Just not very active on the forums anymore, but still check them from time to time.

9 hours ago, VCR said:

Whether you are legit or not, by now, it's obvious of whom has a more rational and logical approach on this.  Seems like not too many pages ago, you were the one asking people to prove there legitimacy on ordering a SVJ/LB48H/SVJ63 or whatever the variant in order to authenticate their legitimacy in sharing what they knew about these cars.  So when the table is turned and you are asked to swallow you own medicine, you didn't take it well at all.  Again, solid proof that you can do whatever you please onto others but when the same applies to you, you called foul.  LOL!  What a hypocrite!   No one needs to assume how you look anymore, you had proven and written it out all by your very self! :lol2: (yup, yet another one). 

You called me out on what?  That I can produce a conformation letter and you cannot, so who called whom out?  Again, go swallow your own medicine instead of trying to push for an illogical argument.  

And yeah, returning to help guys out to change this place only to label them "wrong".  Yes, this is getting good; too good in fact as all has been proven on what you really have been and still are all along. A measly little challenge on your legitimacy and you condemn the entire site.  This is absolutely beyond too good!!

I'm not feeding you anymore so you can have more posts and get more mileage from this thread.  All has been proven and others aren't blind and stupid; they can and will make their own judgement on you whether by now or in due course.  You can keep making a fool out of yourself by all means; it makes no difference to me.   Even if you get a LB48H or whatever it may be, it merely means you paid for it; it says nothing about your intelligence and demeanor.  Keep arguing and it definitely will, or proving lacking thereof.  

Destructo.  I hear you.  As mentioned above, I am not going to feed the other party so he can get his kicks.  What needs to be done and said had been duly executed.  You and I are cool as far as I am concerned. Cheers.

I called you out on your words - you wroteregarding the factory is waiting to help spec the LB48 and did you make a second deposit.

My response was the second deposit is not due and I know this for a fact - you were just being rude or even worse showing off. 

You signed an NDA or maybe you did not - regardless I did and my word is worth more than producing a letter here. 

Fortis who I called out - left as he and others perhaps you go around checking up on people who post. That debacle to lay some foundation began from a person here posting someones personal go fund me - which I thought was wrong as did others. 

Since you want to judge me how about fair play - my name my address my home have all been posted my Cullinan purchase and so on it's clear I am real. 

So go ahead post your name your address your cars - then let me and others judge you. 

You post volumes of inaccuracies - when you stated I will move my allocation to a 63LE Roadster I stated good luck as that is what I meant but find it extremely odd. 

Yes you have connections - big deal you spend 10k or whatever and go on drives. You and I got into it over the Centenario and other LE's as did others. 

Again you and others lack good judgement - I say this because every special edition modern owner leaves this place because of the lack of sense you and others are abusive. You can't help yourself you feel it's your playground and while I saw things change you and others showed your true colors all over again. 

Let me say this - if you met me in person or knew me personally not any of this nonsense would have ever occurred. 

18 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

If one country with population of 330 mil can take 120 I am sure between Russia, Europe, Asia and Middle East the other 680 would be nothing.  There are more billionaires just in Moscow than any other city in the world combined.   The brand has grown and I hope it stays true that so few are coming state side.  

Dude I hope so as well! I just remember reading something about previous country allocations and I thought that around 30-40% had come here before. You're numbers definitely work with what I've heard about each dealer getting a stock spec + 3 customer allocations. Really hope thats true as well! 

18 hours ago, VCR said:

IMG_2946.JPG

Dude, YES! Congratulations! I was telling my dealer the other day I can't wait to be in a position where I'm able to get invites for the one offs. Thank you for sharing your experiences, I have to imagine it's a whole different level. 

In your opinion, do you believe the SVJ will retain it's value well given it's the last of the NA V12s? 

Nuvolari, I did say I won't feed you but just to clarify that silence does not equal concurrence I will make one exception.

Stand in front of a mirror (you more than likely have plenty of those), look deep into it and say every word that you wrote above out loud --- because you just described yourself.

Life is plenty more than just how you judge others and how others judge you and you take offence from it and then bark back. :lol2:

Keep posting, this is highly entertaining.  I'll give you credit on how you are providing comic relief on the new LP which it needs; and there is the side benefits of revealing what makes you tick.

Perhaps this is undue credit but I feel generous --- if this is your scheme of culling the proper good guys on LP so you can have it your way on here and flex, it ain't working.  Plenty already knew that.  We are just enjoying the show and maintaining the civility here.  So you can (a) keep howling as it's entertaining; (b ) behave properly like everyone else; (c) take another vow of never to come back here again and depart (but likely to violate it again after you have your new toy as you just need to flex again).

No further response required regardless of what and how else you bark out; your feeding just ended.

4 minutes ago, Luxeous said:

Dude, YES! Congratulations! I was telling my dealer the other day I can't wait to be in a position where I'm able to get invites for the one offs. Thank you for sharing your experiences, I have to imagine it's a whole different level. 

In your opinion, do you believe the SVJ will retain it's value well given it's the last of the NA V12s? 

Thank you very much Luxeous!

Regrettably, I don't think so.  At least not within the near future.  In a decade or so perhaps (likely even longer) but highly unlikely within the next few years.

Not enough swearing boys, the old LP would definitely have had handbags at dawn. 

Well measured response VCR, have to say i don’t get most of what Novolari posts generally, apart from th odd interesting fact, I find the style generally confrontational even when he seems to be trying to be nice, maybe that’s just the internet for you. 

Why did fortis leave? I missed that. 

1 hour ago, VCR said:

Nuvolari, I did say I won't feed you but just to clarify that silence does not equal concurrence I will make one exception.

Stand in front of a mirror (you more than likely have plenty of those), look deep into it and say every word that you wrote above out loud --- because you just described yourself.

Life is plenty more than just how you judge others and how others judge you and you take offence from it and then bark back. :lol2:

Keep posting, this is highly entertaining.  I'll give you credit on how you are providing comic relief on the new LP which it needs; and there is the side benefits of revealing what makes you tick.

Perhaps this is undue credit but I feel generous --- if this is your scheme of culling the proper good guys on LP so you can have it your way on here and flex, it ain't working.  Plenty already knew that.  We are just enjoying the show and maintaining the civility here.  So you can (a) keep howling as it's entertaining; (b ) behave properly like everyone else; (c) take another vow of never to come back here again and depart (but likely to violate it again after you have your new toy as you just need to flex again).

No further response required regardless of what and how else you bark out; your feeding just ended.

You deflect and still don't own your own words. 

Reflect in front of a mirror - you have the wrong guy in your imagination but if that is what you need to justify yourself go ahead. 

You just love being the big guy in front of your minions and when i call you and a select few others out it's because you deserve it. 

I like the little guy always have and always will - it's much more fun watching a big guy fall. It's in part the reason i stopped buying Ferrari's and moved to Lamborghini. 

The downside of Lamborghini is guys that talk a lot about nothing. Where are the driving threads track threads 1/4 mile runs - you may or may not be a good guy I don't care as you can't handle someone challenging you ... might want to work on that. 

I am still here - you are still here and look forward to you getting a 63LE Roadster :)

15 hours ago, Destructo said:

Did a quick read over, and I am one that easier infers something that may not be there, but I didn't see where VCR went to the gutter with it?

Aside from that, objectively speaking I got the impression they (VCR and Porter) were simply trying to inform about the process from their experience, which you may have taken as an insult or in a negative fashion. Sure, it may come with a grain of salt, but nothing initially beyond the pale. At least not worth getting upset over. I can see where things continue, frustration can come across, but again, nothing worth getting upset over.

That being said, we are all here to enjoy and participate in a relatively small community of enthusiasts and even smaller pool of owners. So everyone just chill for a minute and enjoy the fact that we have some serious access to information to the process and procedures for buying dream machines.

So someone doesn't post 100% accurate information, it happens. I can't see where even if any one of you three posted something inaccurate that it was done on purpose or in order to derail or misinform. Just ask them about it, and my guess is things will even out in a friendly manner.

Cool? Cool. 

Cool and you are good at what you do. 

i come here to learn and share same as everyone else. It's no secret that I like it lively it separates the men from the boys. 

Much appreciated. 

20 hours ago, VCR said:

IMG_2946.JPG

CONGRATS! 

Nuvolari: Dude, relax.  I don't know what your insecurity stems from, or why you feel the need to argue over trivial shit, but just let it go.  When you come in attacking well known dudes who have decades of history buying the coolest shit available, right or wrong you look like a world class asshole.  If you placed an order, congrats!  Share the spec and lets see it.  If not, that's fine, but don't shit all over those who shook out their couch cushions and put down a deposit.  Intentional or not, you come off as abrasive and aggressive a crocodile getting fucked in the ass by steve irwin.  So chill out, you might just make some friends and learn a thing or two along the way.

2 hours ago, emanon said:

CONGRATS! 

Nuvolari: Dude, relax.  I don't know what your insecurity stems from, or why you feel the need to argue over trivial shit, but just let it go.  When you come in attacking well known dudes who have decades of history buying the coolest shit available, right or wrong you look like a world class asshole.  If you placed an order, congrats!  Share the spec and lets see it.  If not, that's fine, but don't shit all over those who shook out their couch cushions and put down a deposit.  Intentional or not, you come off as abrasive and aggressive a crocodile getting fucked in the ass by steve irwin.  So chill out, you might just make some friends and learn a thing or two along the way.

Thank you emanon! 

(And very well said...as always.)