Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

1 hour ago, APB said:

I was talking about the worldwide allocations, not region or U.S specifically.

Regardless I don’t know of anyone, anywhere that can walk into any Lambo dealership today and say “hey I would like one of your SVJ coupes you have for MSRP.”   If you know of a dealership anywhere that had them please let me know cause I have friends in every continent looking for one. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Regardless I don’t know of anyone, anywhere that can walk into any Lambo dealership today and say “hey I would like one of your SVJ coupes you have for MSRP.”   If you know of a dealership anywhere that had them please let me know cause I have friends in every continent looking for one. 

Supercars had one listed outside of US 100k min over - they have every heavily sought after allocation listed on their site worldwide. 

The 63Le Coupe had an asking to buy 175k over - no sellers took it. 

Worldwide Lamborghini is doing better than in the US - the Dubai dealership is living proof of how big the brand has become. 

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/news/dubai-worldwide-largest-lamborghini-showroom

The white SVJ listed had a price drop to $650k and I believe it hasn't sold yet and it's a higher spec. Not sure if anyone will pay $695k for the red one.

I asked my dealer to request the factory send pics of mine in production as I wasn’t told when it was starting til the weekend before. Has anyone successfully gotten photos of theirs in being built?

man I am stoked for this thing. 

Would contact Ad Personam request a custom photo book matching your interior - no idea if it works. I think it's becoming apparent 900 is total SVJ production plus 63LE coupes and rumor 27 63LE roadsters appearing at Geneva with the LB48. 

So which dealers in the US has received their demo car? My dealer is telling me that the demo cars for 6 dealers in the US are being held at the factory due to quality issues? My dealer still hasn't received their demo cars yet even though these were finished production as of last October.  Their sister dealership in the midwest hasn't gotten their demo car either. 

I also had a meeting with Lambo rep today and he told me that Lamborghini intend to produce 900 coupes worldwide and an unknown number of roadsters (they haven't decided yet).  My dealer's first SVJ (excluding the demo) is in production now and their second SVJ (mine) won't be in production until July. :huh:

3 hours ago, Unotaz said:

So which dealers in the US has received their demo car? My dealer is telling me that the demo cars for 6 dealers in the US are being held at the factory due to quality issues? My dealer still hasn't received their demo cars yet even though these were finished production as of last October.  Their sister dealership in the midwest hasn't gotten their demo car either. 

I also had a meeting with Lambo rep today and he told me that Lamborghini intend to produce 900 coupes worldwide and an unknown number of roadsters (they haven't decided yet).  My dealer's first SVJ (excluding the demo) is in production now and their second SVJ (mine) won't be in production until July. :huh:

We have the same dealer - mine is the one in production now. I don't think they know for sure on the 900 either way - nobody really does and with the allocation of 4 (total) per US dealer the numbers make sense for them to actually be combined. Time will tell though. 

Heather from Lamborghini Toronto uploaded a video today on YT and she mentioned that her dealership is hoping to delivery 15-20 SVJ coupes + roadsters.

7 hours ago, Unotaz said:

Lamborghini wants dealers to update their showrooms - those that have or commit receive first and future allocations. 

Dealers know exactly where all finished SVJ's are located thru a tracking system. 

Fair to say the dealership in Dubai will get a lot of inventory. 

11 hours ago, sl55 said:

Heather from Lamborghini Toronto uploaded a video today on YT and she mentioned that her dealership is hoping to delivery 15-20 SVJ coupes + roadsters.

I think someone is dreaming. No way a dealership is getting 20 SVJ coupes. 

Placed my roadster order in the system today:

- Viola Parsifae Exterior

- Green Calipers

- Verde Fauns Cross Stitching and Colored Part of Seats

- Suspension with lifting system and green springs

- Leirion Shiny Black Wheels

- Comfort Seats

- Garage Door Opener

- Carbon Fiber X-Frame & T-Engine Cover

- Shiny Carbon Y Bonnet and Air Intakes

- Hard Top in Gloss Carbon Fiber

- Mirror Housing in Shiny Carbon Fiber

- Rocker Cover in Shiny Carbon

- Style Package

- Travel Package

- Visibility and Light Package

- Sensonum

- Carbon Fiber Footplate

- Carbon Fiber Wheel Cap Covers

- Alcantera/Perf Leather Steering Wheel

7 minutes ago, sprite said:

- Green Calipers

- Comfort Seats

- Garage Door Opener

- Style Package

- Travel Package

- Sensonum

- Carbon Fiber Footplate

congrats. This is one badass of a spec.  Love...did I say LOVE... Viola Parsifae.

7 minutes ago, sprite said:

- Green Calipers

- Comfort Seats

- Garage Door Opener

- Style Package

- Travel Package

- Sensonum

- Carbon Fiber Footplate

Those are some nice options :) 

I didnt know they are allowing CF tops because at Monterey they didnt know if they want to allow carbon on the roof since it is kind of  "63" thing. 

Just now, alpha6164 said:

Those are some nice options :) 

I didnt know they are allowing CF tops because at Monterey they didnt know if they want to allow carbon on the roof since it is kind of  "63" thing. 

I was told they could not do CF and esp on side intake.  Now it looks like CF all around except side intake. In configurator, roof is not CF but that would be cool if they have changed.

7 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

I was told they could not do CF and esp on side intake.  Now it looks like CF all around except side intake. In configurator, roof is not CF but that would be cool if they have changed.

You can spec roof in CF :)hard-top.thumb.png.d23d8a3d0dbf38ce95bbb2314fb0756f.png

I'm also doing SVJ Logo delete since the J can only be red and I don't have anything else red on the car (except for the J stitching on the seats).

4 minutes ago, sprite said:

You can spec roof in CF :)hard-top.thumb.png.d23d8a3d0dbf38ce95bbb2314fb0756f.png

I'm also doing SVJ Logo delete since the J can only be red and I don't have anything else red on the car (except for the J stitching on the seats).

Can you or anyone possibly post the option list and prices. 

11 minutes ago, sprite said:

Amazing. What color calipers did you do? Interior pics?

went with black calipers,

no inside pictures yet, its still at the dealers, only this one 

8b86af5b-0682-4a97-ae3a-8e9904f073b4.jpg

On 1/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, Luxeous said:

We have the same dealer - mine is the one in production now. I don't think they know for sure on the 900 either way - nobody really does and with the allocation of 4 (total) per US dealer the numbers make sense for them to actually be combined. Time will tell though. 

When will your car be arriving? Can't wait to see it in person! 

Beautiful car Madd0g! Love the little touches to it as well. 

Looks like another SVJ popped up for sale - They are asking $709k.

https://www.hgreglux.com/used-car/lamborghini-aventador-2019-for-sale-6749

2 hours ago, Unotaz said:

When will your car be arriving? Can't wait to see it in person! 

Hopefully around the middle of next month, I can't wait either!