Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

51 minutes ago, RDW said:

wow, just love that post...especially with the crazy (read: snowy) weather up here in the wet coast...er I mean white coast

And here I was thinking we would have a snow free Winter but in typical Vancouver fashion we get a seasons worth of snow within 72 hours lol.

Here's another SVJ snow video...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, sl55 said:

And here I was thinking we would have a snow free Winter but in typical Vancouver fashion we get a seasons worth of snow within 72 hours lol.

Here's another SVJ snow video...

Mad as a bag of weasels

I see on the app now it tells you your cars on order (just sent me an alert) and a pic of the spec as well as current cars. 

Not it sure what it means for delivery but nice to see 

4 hours ago, topjay said:

I see on the app now it tells you your cars on order (just sent me an alert) and a pic of the spec as well as current cars. 

Oh nice... I need to check that out. I didn't notice.

On 2/21/2019 at 2:34 AM, topjay said:

I noticed this a few weeks ago. Funny thing is I think if you order an AP color it just turns it to black. My calipers were AP as well but those show up as verde fauns - we had to spec all the details in that color then notate that it was custom to match the exterior. 

Just want to see a picture of the actual car already! lol

image.png

5 hours ago, Luxeous said:

I noticed this a few weeks ago. Funny thing is I think if you order an AP color it just turns it to black. My calipers were AP as well but those show up as verde fauns - we had to spec all the details in that color then notate that it was custom to match the exterior. 

Just want to see a picture of the actual car already! lol

image.png

My car is blu lemans but it shows orange on the app lol...

52426149_10161368468670175_3504830151194

11 hours ago, sl55 said:

Stunning spec exoticalex, saw a few clips on YT with your car and it look incredible.

Thanks man. Pics don't do Verde Ithica justice.  All this crazy rain needs to end, so I can drive it again!

On 2/28/2019 at 10:57 AM, exoticalex said:

Will have to take some better pics soon. Verde Ithica SVJ

D2B4847A-5178-41FF-849C-8721D75437B6.jpeg

Green is :icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda::icon_syda:

"Everybody is trying to figure what will be the successor of the Aventador, but we’re still not announcing when that will be. There’s the possibility to have a kind of final Aventador family member, also because the next car will have hybridization, making the Aventador the last purely [non-hybrid] car from Lamborghini with a V-12. It will still have to be decided what to do next. Are we to jump to the successor [after the SVJ Roadster]? I think at the moment, we don’t foresee another [non-hybrid] version of the Lamborghini V-12."

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/geneva-auto-show/a26764640/the-next-aventador-will-have-a-naturally-aspirated-v-12-and-supercapacitors/

Change in plans it seems.