Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

Got mine yesterday -all I can say is WOW. 

It is absolutely MENTAL in Verde Themis. I was planning to wrap the bottom portions like a 63 but after seeing it in person it doesn't need them. I'll post some photos once I get it back from PPF. @Unotaz if you want to see my car it's still there, being picked up in the AM. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Got mine yesterday -all I can say is WOW. 

It is absolutely MENTAL in Verde Themis. I was planning to wrap the bottom portions like a 63 but after seeing it in person it doesn't need them. I'll post some photos once I get it back from PPF. @Unotaz if you want to see my car it's still there, being picked up in the AM. 

Congrats on your SVJ! Unfortunately, I will be out of town until May 1st.  Let's find time to meet when I get back so I can see your beast! 

1 hour ago, Kevin2772 said:

Saw this one on instagram.  Havent seen the small 63 before....

Blue SVJ.jpg

That's a wrap, not a real 63 edition SVJ. 

16 hours ago, Unotaz said:

Congrats on your SVJ! Unfortunately, I will be out of town until May 1st.  Let's find time to meet when I get back so I can see your beast! 

For sure! 

On 4/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, porter said:

You have a white accent and I like you

Touche' and a midwestern accent at that! :lol2: Think lots of butter and ranch dressing. 

8 hours ago, Kevin2772 said:

Saw this one on instagram.  Havent seen the small 63 before....

Blue SVJ.jpg

Love the small 63, but not appropriate on a true #63 car. 

32 minutes ago, Luxeous said:

just dropped it off for PPF, not sure if I'll do the bottom pieces black yet. Color is Verde Themis.

Messages Image(2111609367).png

Congratulations!  It looks incredible!  Please post more photos! 

just dropped it off for PPF, not sure if I'll do the bottom pieces black yet. Color is Verde Themis.

Oh my gosh...that may be the first one I've seen that looks oh so right to me. LOVE that color! 

Luxeous: Congrats!

I wonder if these SVJs would look good if the rear wings were colour-matched to the bodies?

2 minutes ago, E7ITE said:

Luxeous: Congrats!

I wonder if these SVJs would look good if the rear wings were colour-matched to the bodies?

Depends on the color I think. The bright "Lamborghini" colors, I'd expect it would be too much. But maybe not with a white or more subtle color. Some photoshop guys might be able to play around with that? 

4 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Stunning spec, congrats!

Looks great, Themis is scandal with glitter?

Still can't decide if to do front winglets black, the bit i really want black though is the centre wing upright and the surround like the 63 cars (not the whole engine bonnet though) as the lines just don't flow through otherwise.

Thanks guys! Yep, it’s scandal with a glitter. In the sun there’s a pretty significant difference - I really love it. I was 100% planning on wrapping the bottom pieces (front winglet, side lower wing and rear lower outline like the 63) but when you see it in person it makes you think twice. The car has such a presence already in this color that it doesn’t really need the contrast like I thought it would. Will post more photos of it once I get it back from ppf!

Those are "Veneno wheels" minus the carbon surround. You can even see the bolts where the surrounding CF piece is usually fitted. Lamborghini-Veneno-Roadster-at-Monster-B

A while ago a customer got them for his LP700:

lamborghini-aventador-veneno-wheels28229

• 3 weeks later...

I just discovered that all SVJ comes with the standard Pirelli PZero tires instead of the Corsas.  Why would Lamborghini do that with its highest performing model?