LVolkan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Unotaz said:

I just discovered that all SVJ comes with the standard Pirelli PZero tires instead of the Corsas.  Why would Lamborghini do that with its highest performing model? 

Not in Western Europe, corsa standard, p zero no cost option, really no road driver will ever get anywhere near the limit of this car though so better to have the longer lasting all weather ones unless you are a track fiend, you would not know the difference on the road. 

4 hours ago, topjay said:

Not in Western Europe, corsa standard, p zero no cost option, really no road driver will ever get anywhere near the limit of this car though so better to have the longer lasting all weather ones unless you are a track fiend, you would not know the difference on the road. 

That's quite disappointing, considering the SVJ is the track focused hardcore model from Lamborghini.  And yes, I could feel the difference between a standard PZero and a Trofeo R.  Difference is the R has grip everywhere and the standard PZero is screeching all the time.  :aiwebs_011:

21 minutes ago, Unotaz said:

That's quite disappointing, considering the SVJ is the track focused hardcore model from Lamborghini.  And yes, I could feel the difference between a standard PZero and a Trofeo R.  Difference is the R has grip everywhere and the standard PZero is screeching all the time.  :aiwebs_011:

That's just for bragging rights, not what owners normally do...

• 3 weeks later...

Not that fussy about the colour scheme, it doesn't enhance the looks of the SVJ..IMO!

you can never have too much CF but in this case, the roof, engine cover etc, there's too much of it and doesn't contrast well with the rest of the car.

The more SVJ's i see, the more i think the SV is the pick of the litter. But Im a cunt so my opinion is worthless. 

Just wow. Maybe I should have done VI on mine. Such a great color

2 hours ago, FEVIPER said:

So that brings up a question...could this be a simple fix with some better pads? Or is this simply too much mass for the job?

My Performante is the best road legal track car I have owned. Now that I don’t have it anymore, I realize even more what a brilliant track and road car it is... but even the Performante came with OEM brake pads that disintegrated when hot and at less than 50% wear!  Not even close to ideal. 

I am sure the right Pagid RSC-1 pads for the SVJ will improve its brake performance!  Worst case put AP racing brakes! 

That's surprising to hear on the Perf. Makes you wonder if Lambo purposely makes their brakes the weak link. Keeps someone from really pushing the car over and over to find the big weak link. 

The ceramics on my LP640 are the craziest brakes I have ever felt. The smallest pedal input and you feel like the tires could be overwhelmed if you put the pedal all the way down.  They are incredible and inspire confidence. 

The aventador brakes are are the opposite. LP700 were terrible. SV not so good. SVJ not so good. 

What the hell Lamborghini!

On 6/6/2019 at 6:16 AM, Luxeous said:

I mean since we're talking about green SVJs... 

IMG_5362.jpg

That is what I name The King.